Your people are going extinct,
你族人要绝种
because you're a bunch of mindless, bloodthirsty animals.
是因为你们是一群无脑嗜血的动物
Right, we're so much more bloodthirsty than you.
是啊 我们比你嗜血多了
Hunters slaughtered my entire nest
猎人屠♥杀♥了我的整个血巢
like they were having a party.
就像是在开派对
Murdered my daughter.
杀了我女儿
I can't tell you how satisfying this is.
我都无法形容这种满足感多强烈
Catching a hunter responsible for so many deaths...
抓到杀死那么多人的猎人
and making you lunch for my new daughters.
让你做我新女儿的午餐
Daughters?
女儿吗
Try fang-whores.
尖牙婊吧
Watch your mouth.
说话小心点
Did I hurt your feelings?
我伤到你的感情了吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I forgot, you're just a misunderstood victim.
我忘了 你只是个被误解的受害者
Even though you murder
虽然你杀人
and spread your filthy disease on pure base instinct.
还在原始本能的趋势下传播你的疾病
You got less humanity than a sewer rat.
你还不如下水道的老鼠有人性
I'm sorry you have such a low opinion of my people.
很遗憾你对我的族人看法这么差
You have no idea.
你无法想象
Sorry, change of plans.
抱歉 计划有变
I'll be going out to get you lunch.
我会出去另给你们找午餐
I've got a better idea for you.
我有更好的办法处置你
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
That vampire's still out there, Dean.
那吸血鬼还在外面呢 迪恩
First things first.
先做重要的事
Gordon.
戈登
About that.
关于那个
When we find him or if he finds us... Yeah?
等我们找到他 或他找到我们 嗯
Well, I'm just saying. He's not leaving us whole lot of options.
我就是说 他没给我们多少选择了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
We gotta kill him.
我们得杀了他
Really? Just like that?
是吗 这么爽快吗
I thought you would've been, like:
还以为你会说
"No, we can't, he's a human, it's wrong."
"那不行 他是人 这是不对的"
No, I'm done.
不 我受够了
I mean, Gordon's not gonna stop until we're dead.
戈登不会罢休的 除非他杀死我们
Or until he is.
或我们杀死他
What? I don't like it when people hold grudges against me.
干吗 我不喜欢被人记仇
And more to the point, I'd rather you didn't kill me.
更重要的是 我不希望被你杀掉
So I went ahead and found Gordon's exact location for you.
所以我替你找到了戈登的准确地址
You're hundred miles away.
你在百英里外呢
How the hell...? Hello.
你怎么... 拜托
Purveyor of powerful occult objects.
强大魔物供应商啊
I used a talking board to contact the other side.
我用了通灵板联♥系♥了另一边
And? Warehouse.
怎么样 仓库
Two stories, riverfront, neon sign outside.
两层 河滨 外面有霓虹灯牌
Thanks. One more thing.
谢谢 还有件事
The spirit had a message for you.
鬼魂有话告诉你
"Leave town, run like hell, and whatever you do,
"离开 拼命跑 无论如何
don't go after Gordon."
别去找戈登"
For whatever that's worth.
反正告诉你了
Please.
拜托
Help us.
救救我们
Please.
求你
Go ahead.
来吧
Do it.
动手吧
Kill me.
杀了我吧
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
Gordon Walker.
戈登·沃克
I never should have brought a hunter here.
我就不该把猎人带回来
Never.
真不该
I just...
我...
I just wanted some kind of revenge.
我就想报仇
So stupid, exposing him to my family.
好蠢啊 让他见到我的家人
Yeah, you're such a family man.
是啊 你真是个顾家男人
You don't understand.
你们不懂
I don't wanna understand, you son...
我才不想懂你个混...
I was desperate.
我走投无路了
Have you ever felt desperate?
你有过那种感觉吗
I've lost everyone I ever loved.
我失去了我爱的每个人
I'm staring down eternity, alone.
我要孤独地面对永恒
Can you think of a worse hell?
你能想到更可怕的地狱吗
Well, there's hell.
还有地狱嘛
I wasn't thinking.
我没多想
I just...
我...
I didn't care anymore.
我不在乎了
Do you know what that's like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
When you just don't give a damn?
不在乎
It's like...
就像...
It's like being dead already.
就像心死
So just go ahead.
来吧
Do it.
动手吧
Dean.
迪恩
Head wasn't cut off, it was ripped off.
头不是砍掉的 是扯掉的
By someone's bare hands.
有人赤手扯掉的
Dixon?
迪克森
What did you do to Gordon?
你对戈登做了什么
Gordon.
戈登
You okay?
你还好吗
Not even close.
非常不好
I thought maybe you were dead.
我以为你死了呢
What is it?
怎么了
Something happened.
发生了件事
What?
怎么了
They turned me.
他们转化了我
They? Those fangs?
他们 尖牙吗
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
You know what this means?
你清楚这意味着什么
It means you have to kill me.
这意味着你必须杀了我
But not yet.
但先别
What do you mean?
什么意思
You have to let me do one last thing first.
你得让我先做完最后一件事
What? Kill Sam Winchester.
什么 杀了萨姆·温彻斯特
Gordon... It's the only...
戈登 这是唯一...
It is the one good thing to come out of this nightmare.
这是这桩噩梦唯一的好处
I'm stronger, I'm faster. I can finish him.
我变强壮 敏捷了 我能干掉他
Gordon...
戈登
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know I can't let you walk out of here.
你知道我不能放你走
Listen to me. There is nothing more important.
听我说 这世上没有比这更重要的事了
Please.
求你
I can do one last good thing for the world.
我可以为这世界做最后一件好事
Yeah.
嗯
I hear you.
我明白
You know, Gordon...
戈登
you're right.
你说得对
One last good thing.
最后一件好事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Man, I must have checked three dozen motels,
天啊 我都查了三十几家旅馆
empty buildings, warehouses.
空楼 仓库了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Big city. It's like a giant haystack.
城市很大 简直像茫茫大海
Gordon's a deadly needle.
戈登就是根致命的针
We're running out of daylight.
要天黑了
Without the sun slowing him down...
没有了太阳的拖累
Yeah, he'll be unstoppable. Yeah.
嗯 他会不可阻挡 嗯
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表