Yeah. Yeah, I'll relax.
是啊 我放松
Can't believe she got another one over on us.
真不敢相信她又胜了我们一次
You.
是你
What?
什么
I mean, she got one over on you, not us.
她胜了你 不是我们
Thank you, Sam. Very helpful.
谢谢 萨姆 非常有帮助
Hello. Could you open up?
在吗 可以开门吗
Just let me explain.
容我解释
I sold it.
我卖♥♥掉了
I had a buyer lined up as soon as I knew it existed.
我听说它后就找好了买♥♥家
So the whole reason for us going to the charity ball was...?
所以骗我们去慈善舞会是为了...
I needed a cover.
我需要个掩护
You were convenient.
你们正方便了我
Look, you sold it to a buyer, just go buy it back.
你卖♥♥给了买♥♥家 那去买♥♥回来啊
It's halfway across the ocean. I can't get it back in time.
已经在漂洋过海了 来不及要回来了
In time for what?
什么来不及了
What's going on with you, Bela?
你怎么了 贝拉
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你像是见鬼了
I saw the ship.
我看到船了
You what?
你什么
You know, I...
要知道
I knew you were an immoral, thieving, con-artist bitch.
我知道你是个不道德的骗子小贼贱♥人♥
But just when I thought my opinion of you
但就当我以为我对你的看法
couldn't get any lower...
不会更差了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
We figured out the spirit's motive.
我们查明鬼魂的动机了
This is the captain of our ship...
这是鬼船的船长
the one who hung our ghost boy.
绞死了那个鬼魂的人
So?
怎么了
So they were brothers.
他们是兄弟
Very Cain and Abel.
真像该隐和亚伯
So now our spirit,
所以这个鬼
he's going after a very specific kind of target.
他针对的是一种特定的目标
People who've spilled their own family's blood.
害死了自己亲人的人
See, first there was Sheila,
先是茜拉
who killed her cousin in a car accident.
她在车祸中害死了表哥
Then the Warren brothers...
然后是沃伦兄弟
who murdered their father for the inheritance.
为谋遗产杀害了父亲
And now you.
现在又是你
My God.
天啊
So who was it, Bela?
所以是谁 贝拉
Who'd you kill?
你杀了谁
Was it Daddy?
爸爸吗
Your little sis, maybe?
你妹妹吗
It's none of your business.
不关你事
No.
是啊
Right.
没错
Well, have a nice life.
那祝你人生愉快
You know, whatever's left of it.
你仅剩的人生
Sam. Let's go.
萨姆 我们走
You can't just leave me here.
你们不能丢下我不管
Watch us.
看我们的
Please.
求你们
I need your help.
我需要你们帮忙
Our help?
我们帮忙
Now, how could a couple of serial killers possibly help you?
两个连环杀手怎么能帮你呢
Okay, that was a bit harsh. I admit it.
好吧 那话有些过分了 我承认
But it doesn't warrant a death sentence.
但我也不该为此而死
That's not why you're gonna die.
那不是你要死的原因
What did you do, Bela?
你做了什么 贝拉
You wouldn't understand.
你不会理解的
No one did.
没人理解
Never mind.
算了
I'll just do what I've always done and I'll deal with it myself.
我还是像以往一样 自己解决吧
You do realize you just sold
你知道你刚卖♥♥掉了
the only thing that could save your life?
唯一能救你命的东西
I'm aware.
我知道
Well...
其实
Maybe not the only thing.
那或许不是唯一的
Do you really think this is gonna work?
你真觉得这能行吗
Almost definitely not.
完全不觉得
Sammy.
萨姆
Better start reading.
快点读吧
Stay close.
靠紧我
Behind you!
你身后
Sammy, read faster.
萨姆 快读
You hanged me.
你绞死了我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Your own brother.
你的亲弟弟
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
You boys should learn to lock your doors.
你们该知道锁门
Anyone could just barge in.
谁都可能冲进来
Anyone just did.
这不是有人进来了
You come to say goodbye or thank you?
你是来道别的 还是说谢谢的
I've come to settle affairs.
我是来做个了断的
Giving the spirit what he really wanted, his own brother.
满足那鬼魂的心愿 把他哥哥给他
Very clever, Sam.
真聪明 萨姆
So here.
给
It's 10,000.
这是一万美元
That should cover it.
应该够了
I don't like being in anyone's debt.
我不喜欢欠人什么
So ponying up 10 grand
所以掏一万
is easier for you than a simple "thank you"?
对于你比说声"谢谢"要简单吗
You're so damaged.
你真是有毛病
Takes one to know one.
彼此彼此
Goodbye, lads.
再见了 伙计们
She got style.
她真有风格
You gotta give her that.
这你得承认
I suppose.
大概吧
You know, Dean, we don't know where this money's been.
迪恩 我们都不知道这钱怎么来的
No.
对
But I know where it's going.
但我知道这钱要怎么花
Seriously?
不是吧
Atlantic City?
大西洋城吗
Hell, yeah.
当然
Play some roulette, always bet on black.
玩玩轮盘赌 永远压黑
Listen, I've been doing some thinking...
听着 我想了想
I want you to know I understand why you did it.
我想告诉你 我理解你为什么那么做
I understand why you went after the Crossroads Demon.
我理解你为什么去找十字路口恶魔
You know, the situation was reversed,
如果情况调过来
I guess I'd have done the same thing.
我大概也会那么做
I mean, I'm not blind.
我不瞎
I see what you're going through with this whole deal.
我看得到这整件事对你的伤害
Me going away and all that.
我要走了什么的
But you're gonna be okay.
但你会没事的
You think so?
是吗
Yeah, you'll keep hunting.
嗯 你会继续猎魔
You know, you'll live your life.
过你的日子
You're stronger than me. You are.
你比我坚强 是的
You are. You'll get over it.
是的 你会过去的
But I want you to know I'm sorry. I'm sorry for
但我要说 对不起 抱歉我
putting you through all this, I am.
让你经受这一切 真的
You know what, Dean? Go screw yourself.
知道吗 迪恩 去你的吧
What? I don't want an apology from you.
什么 我不想听你道歉
And by the way, I'm a big boy now. I can take care of myself.
对了 我是个大人了 我能照顾好自己
Well, excuse me.
不好意思了
So would you quit worrying about me?
所以你能不能别再担心我了
I mean, that's the whole problem in the first place.
这正是问题所在
I don't want you to worry about me, Dean.
我不希望你担心我 迪恩
I want you to worry about you.
我要你担心你自己
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表