Come on. You can tell me.
得了 告诉我吧
Angelina Jolie? No.
安吉丽娜·朱莉 不是
Brad Pitt? No. No.
布拉德·皮特吗 不是
Dude, it doesn't matter.
哥们 那不重要
Whatever.
随便了
Whatever.
随便吧
I called Bela.
我联♥系♥贝拉了
Bela? Yeah?
贝拉 是吗
What'd she, you know, say?
她怎么说的
She gonna help us?
她会帮我们吗
Shockingly, no, which puts us back to square one.
令人震惊啊 不会 我们又回到了原点
I've been trying to decipher the doctor's notes.
我一直在破译博士的笔记
Unfortunately, he has worse handwriting than you do.
很遗憾 他的笔迹比你还潦草
You wanna come help me with this stuff?
你要来帮帮我吗
Yeah, yeah. Just give me a sec.
嗯 稍等下的
Bela. As I live and breathe.
贝拉 真是没想到
You called me. Remember?
是你联♥系♥了我 记得吗
I remember you turning me down.
我记得你拒绝了我
Well, I'm just full of surprises.
我就是充满惊喜
Bela. What's going on?
贝拉 你好吗
I brought you your African Dream Root.
我给你拿来了非洲梦根
Nasty stuff, and not easy to come by.
很厉害的东西 不好得到
Why the sudden change of heart?
怎么突然改变了心意
What, I can't do you a little favor every now and again?
我就不能偶尔卖♥♥个人情了吗
No. You can't.
不 你不能
Now, come on, I wanna know what the strings are
说吧 我想知道你有什么条件
before you attach them.
别事后再说
You said this was for Bobby Singer, right?
你说这是为了鲍比·辛格 是吧
Well. I'm doing it for him, not you.
我是为了他 不是你
Bobby? Why?
鲍比 为什么
He saved my life once.
他救过我
In Flagstaff.
在弗拉格斯塔夫
I screwed up and he saved me, okay? You satisfied?
我搞砸了 他救了我 好吗 满意了吗
Maybe.
或许吧
So when do we go on this little magical mystery tour?
我们什么时候一起踏上这趟魔法神秘之旅
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不去
I don't trust you enough to let you in my car,
我都不放心让你上我的车
much less Bobby's head.
更别提进入鲍比的脑袋了
No offense.
别介意
None taken.
不介意
It's 2 a.m. Where am I supposed to go?
现在是凌晨2点 我去哪啊
Get a room.
去开间房♥嘛
They got the Magic Fingers,
他们有魔法手指
Casa Erotica on pay-per-view. You'll love it.
还有付费色情片 你准喜欢
You...
你...
Nice to... Seeing you...
很高兴...见到你
Bela.
贝拉
Well, should we dim the lights and
我们要把灯光调暗
synch up Wizard of Oz to Dark Side of the Moon?
听着《月之暗面》 看《绿野仙踪》吗
Why?
为什么啊
What did you do during college?
你上大学时都干什么了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Can't forget this.
可不能落了这个
Here.
给
What the hell is that?
这是什么
Bobby's hair.
鲍比的头发
We have to drink Bobby's hair?
我们得喝下鲍比的头发吗
That's how you control whose dream you're entering.
这是控制你进入谁的梦境的方式
You got to drink some of their...
你得喝下他们的
Some of their body.
身体部分
Well, guess the hair of the dog
头发大概总比
is better than other parts of the body.
其他身体部分强
Bottoms up.
干杯
Yeah.
嗯
Feel anything?
有感觉吗
No.
没有
You feel anything?
你有感觉吗
No.
没有
Maybe we got some bad shwag.
或许是东西不好
When did it start raining?
什么时候开始下雨的
When did it start raining upside down?
什么时候开始下逆向雨的
Okay, I don't know what's weirder,
好吧 我不知道哪个更怪
the fact that we're in Bobby's head...
我们在鲍比脑子里
or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens.
还是他梦到了《美好家园》杂♥志♥
Wait. Wait a sec.
等等
Imagine the place without the paint job.
想象这里没有上漆
More cluttered, dusty, books all over the place.
更凌乱 灰蒙蒙的 到处是书
It's Bobby's house. Yeah.
这是鲍比家 对
Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比
Dean?
迪恩
I'm gonna go look outside.
我要去外面看看
No, no, stay close.
不 别分开
Dude, I'll be fine. Just look around in here.
哥们 我没事的 我就到处看看
Look, we gotta find him.
我们得找到他
Don't do anything stupid.
别干傻事
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Who's out there?
谁在外面
Bobby, you in there?
鲍比 你在里面吗
Dean? Yeah. It's me. Open up.
迪恩 嗯 是我 开门
How in the hell did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Sam and I got our hands on some of that Dream Root stuff.
萨姆和我拿到了那什么梦根
Dream Root? What?
梦根 什么玩意
Dr. Gregg, the experiments?
格雷格博士 他的实验
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Hurry.
快
What's going on? She's coming.
怎么回事 她来了
Okay, you know this is a dream, don't you?
好吧 你知道这是梦境吧
What are you, crazy?
你疯了吗
It's a dream, Bobby, none of this is real.
这是梦 鲍比 这都不是真的
Does that look made-up?
你看那像假的吗
Bobby, who is that?
鲍比 那是谁
She's...
她...
She's my wife.
她是我妻子
Why, Bobby?
为什么 鲍比
Why did you do this to me?
你为什么要这么对我
I would rather die myself than hurt you.
我宁可死也不想伤害你
But you did hurt me.
但你是伤害了我
You shoved that knife into me.
你拿刀捅了我
Again and again.
一遍又一遍
You watched me bleed.
你看着我流血
Watched me die.
看着我死去
Bobby,
鲍比
she's not real. How could you?
她不是真的 你怎么能
You were possessed, baby.
你被附身了 宝贝
You were rabid.
你当时都发狂了
And I didn't know what I know now.
而我当时不知道我现在知道的东西
I didn't know how to save you. You're lying.
我不知道要怎么救你 你撒谎
You wanted me dead.
你就想要我死
If you'd loved me, you would've found a way.
如果你爱我 你总会找到办法的
I'm sorry. Come on.
对不起 快来
Who are you? Who are you?
你是谁 你是谁
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
You're one to talk.
你也好意思说
You're in my friend's head.
你在我朋友脑袋里呢
Well, you got a poor choice in friends.
那你真不会选朋友
This is self-defense. He came after me.
这是自卫 是他来找我麻烦的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表