I'm just hitting the head.
我就是去解手
No.
不
I mean,
我是问
what do you think you're doing here?
你为什么跑来这里
I don't like hunters in my bar.
我不喜欢我的酒吧里有猎人
Man, you really walked into the wrong place.
伙计 你真是来错了地方
Hold on.
等等
I like the girl.
我喜欢那女的
Wish I had me a girl like that.
我也想要个那样的女人
I could think of about a thousand things I'd like to do to her.
我能想到上千件我想对她做的事呢
You're not gonna lay one filthy finger on her.
你的脏手别想碰她
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
Here.
来
Have a drink on me.
喝点吧 我请
Isaac?
艾萨克
On the house.
请你的
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac, no! Baby, please!
艾萨克 不要 亲爱的
He's down.
他倒下了
All right, honey. Your turn.
好了 亲爱的 该你了
No.
不
Isaac! No! Come on, we gotta go!
艾萨克 不要 来 我们得走了
No, no, no, he's dead, he's dead. Isaac, no, baby!
不 他死了 艾萨克 不要
Get in the car. Baby.
上车 宝贝
Isaac! Isaac! Let's go!
艾萨克 走吧
Dean, come on!
迪恩 快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
走走走
And I say we're going back.
我说 我们要回去
Listen, just hold on a second.
等一下的
I left my husband bloody on the floor.
我留下我丈夫在地上流血
Okay, I understand that, but we can't go back.
好吧 我明白 但我们不能回去
Fine,
好啊
then you stay.
那你们留下
But I'm heading back to that bar.
但我要回酒吧去
I'll go with her.
我陪她去
It's suicide, Dean. So what?
这是自杀 迪恩 那又如何
I'm dead already.
我反正也死了
How are you gonna kill them?
你要怎么杀他们
You can't shoot them.
枪不好使
You can't stab them.
刀不好使
They're not just gonna wait in line to get exorcised.
他们也不会一个个等着被驱魔
I don't care! We don't even know how many of them there are.
我不在乎 我们都不知道他们有多少个
Yeah, we do.
我们知道
There're seven.
他们有七个
Do you have any idea who we're up against?
你们知道我们面对的是什么情况吗
No. Who?
不知道 什么情况
The seven deadly sins.
七♥宗♥罪♥
Live and in the flesh.
他们鲜活的本尊
"What's in the box?"
"盒子里是什么"
Brad Pitt? Se7en? No?
布拉德·皮特的《七♥宗♥罪♥》 没看过吗
What's this? Binsfeld Classification of Demons.
这是什么 《宾斯费尔德恶魔分类》
In 1589, Binsfeld ID'd the seven sins.
1589年 宾斯费尔德确认了七♥宗♥罪♥
Not just as human vices, but as actual devils.
不仅仅是人性缺点 还是真正的恶魔
The family. They were touched by Sloth.
那家人 他们被懒惰碰了
And the shopper.
那个购物者
That's Envy's doing.
那是嫉妒干的
The customer we got in the next room.
我们旁边房♥间里那位
I couldn't suss it out at first, until Isaac.
我起初无法判断 直到艾萨克的事
He was touched with an awful gluttony.
他被贪食碰了
I don't give a rat's ass
我才不在乎
if they're the Three Stooges or the Four Tops.
他们是三个臭皮匠还是四顶尖合唱团
I'm gonna slaughter every last one of them.
我要把他们都杀掉
We already did it your way.
我们已经按你的方式试过了
You burst in there half-cocked and look what happened.
你们准备不充分就冲了进去 结果呢
These demons haven't been top side in half a millennium.
这些恶魔都有五百年没上来过了
We're talking medieval, Dark Ages.
是中世纪 黑暗时代的恶魔
We've never faced anything close to this.
我们根本没应付过类似的东西
So we are gonna take a breath...
所以我们要缓一缓
and figure out what our next move is!
想好接下来该怎么办
I am sorry for your loss.
我为你的丧亲表示遗憾
So you know who I am, huh?
你们知道我是谁了
We do. We're not impressed.
是的 我们没觉得有啥了不起
Now, why are you here?
你们为什么来这里
What are you after?
你们想要什么
He asked you a question.
他问你问题了
What do you want?
你们想要什么
We already have what we want.
我们已经得到我们想要的了
What's that?
什么
We're out.
我们出来了
We're free.
我们自♥由♥了
Thanks to you, my kind are everywhere.
因为你们 到处都是我们的人
"I am legion, for we are many."
"我名叫群 因为我们数目众多"
So me, I'm just celebrating.
所以我只是在庆祝
Having a little fun.
开开心
Fun? Yeah.
开心 对
Fun.
开心
See, some people crochet, others golf.
有些人喜欢钩针编织 有些人喜欢打高尔夫
Me...
我呢
I like to see people's insides...
我喜欢看人的里子
on their outside.
翻到外面来
I'm gonna put you down like a dog. Please.
我要像杀狗一样杀了你 拜托
You really think you're better than me?
你们真觉得你们比我强吗
Which one of you can cast the first stone, huh?
你们谁是无罪之人 能丢第一块石头
What about you, Dean?
你吗 迪恩
You're practically a...
你几乎是...
A walking billboard of gluttony and lust.
行走的贪食和淫欲的广♥告♥牌
And Tamara.
还有塔玛拉
All that wrath?
那么多愤怒
It's the reason you and Isaac
这正是你和艾萨克
became hunters in the first place, isn't it?
成为猎人的原因吧
It's so much easier to drink in the rage...
因为沉溺于愤怒之中
than to face what really happened all those years ago.
要比面对多年前的真♥相♥轻松得多
My point exactly. And you call us sins.
我说中了吧 你们还说我们是罪恶
We're not sins, man.
我们才不是罪恶
We are natural human instinct.
我们是自然的人类直觉
And you can repress and deny us all you want...
随你们怎么压抑 否认我们
but the truth is, you are just animals.
但事实就是 你们只是动物
Horny, greedy...
淫♥荡♥ 贪婪
hungry,
饥饿
violent animals.
暴♥力♥的动物
And you know what?
知道吗
You'll be slaughtered like animals too.
你们也会如动物般被屠♥杀♥
The others?
其他人
They're coming for me.
他们会来找我的
Maybe...
或许吧
but they're not gonna find you...
但他们别想找到你了
because you'll be in hell.
因为你要下地狱了
Someone send this clown packing.
谁送这小丑上路
My pleasure.
我很荣幸
I don't think we're gonna have to worry about hunting them.
我们恐怕不需要担心怎么猎他们了
What does that mean?
什么意思
I think maybe this joker's right.
我觉得那小丑可能说对了
They're gonna be hunting us,
他们会来猎我们的
and they're not gonna quit easy.
他们不会轻易放弃的
You guys, why don't you take Tamara and head for the hills.
你们带上塔玛拉跑吧
I'll stay back, slow them down, buy a little time.
我留下 拖住他们 争取时间
You're insane, Dean.
你疯了 迪恩
Just forget about it, okay?
不可能的 好吗
Sam's right.
萨姆是对的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表