Guys, it's... It's Corbett.
伙计们 那是科贝特
He's... He's trapped.
他困住了
He's in a lot of pain, you know? We gotta... We gotta try and...
他很痛苦 我们得...想办法...
We got to try and pull him out of his loop.
想办法帮他脱离循环
We have to.
我们必须那么做
Ed.
艾德
Corbett?
科贝特
Corbett, it's...
科贝特
God. Don't cross the line of salt.
天啊 别出盐圈
I gotta do it, Harry.
我必须去 哈里
Corbett, listen to me.
科贝特 听我说
Okay, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Listen.
听我说
Listen. Oh, God.
听我说 天啊
Corbett.
科贝特
My God. Get back. Get back. Get back. Get back.
天啊 退回来
I can't, okay?
我做不到
He's not hearing me, okay? He won't stop dying.
他听不到 他总在不断死去
Seriously?
不是吧
You're still shooting?
你还在拍
It makes him feel better. Don't ask.
这让他好受点 别问了
God.
天啊
Hell, guys. Get in your ghost role thing.
伙计们 进入捉鬼状态
Something's coming.
有什么要来了
My God.
天啊
I... I know how we can get through to him.
我知道我们要怎么触动他了
How?
怎么做
Ed.
艾德
He had feelings for you.
他对你有感情
He wanted you.
他想要你
Wha...?
什么...
Wanted me to what? You know.
要我做什么 你知道的
No.
不知道
And you know what you've gotta do.
你知道你得怎么做
You can do it, Ed.
你可以的 艾德
You've always been the brave one.
你一直是勇敢的那个
Yes, you can. You make us brave.
你可以的 你激励了我们也勇敢起来
Maggie, right? Yeah.
玛姬 是吧 是的
Yeah. Yeah, you do.
嗯 是的
You totally do.
绝对是的
Ed...
艾德
You gotta go be gay for that poor, dead intern.
你得为那个可怜的死掉的实习生基一把
You gotta send him into the light.
你得让他走入光明
Corbett.
科贝特
Maggie. No, no, Maggie.
玛姬 不
No, it's okay. Don't worry.
不 没事的 别担心
Corbett, look.
科贝特 听着
Okay, it's just Ed, buddy.
是艾德 伙计
It's just me.
是我
Corbett, listen to me.
科贝特 听我说
Listen to me. I'm... We...
听我说 我...我们...
Okay.
好
You meant...
你对...
Corbett, you meant a lot to the team.
科贝特 你对团队很重要
You meant...
你对...
You meant a lot to me.
你对我很重要
You know, never ever back down...
你从不退缩
never say a bad word, okay? I remember that, Corbett. I...
你从不发火 好吗 这我都记得 科贝特
I remember that. I remember because I love you, Corbett.
我都记得 我记得因为我爱你 科贝特
I really, truly love you.
我真心地爱你
Do you remember that?
你记得吗
Do you?
你记得吗
Ed? Yeah.
艾德 嗯
Yeah, Corbett, it's...
嗯 科贝特
Corbett, yeah, it's me.
科贝特 是我
It's me. Look at me.
是我 看着我
You gotta help us, man.
你得帮帮我们
You have to help us, Corbett. Please. Please.
你得帮帮我们 科贝特 求你
Please help us right now.
求你帮帮我们吧
Take it easy. You all right?
别紧张 没事吧
Guys.
伙计们
Come here!
过来
This is bad. Very bad.
这可不妙 很不妙
Corbett?
科贝特
You all right, dude?
你没事吧 哥们
You all right?
你没事吧
My God.
天啊
Leap year, February 29th, the Morton House.
闰年 2月29日 默顿大宅
A tragic day.
悲惨的一天
A day of souls bound in torment...
鬼魂们在这天饱受折磨
of lives held in cruel balance.
生命在这天面临威胁
But the Ghostfacers, they did the best that they could.
但抓鬼特工队 他们尽了全力
We lost a beloved friend...
我们失去了一位好朋友
but we gained new allies.
但我们得到了新盟友
We know this much:
我们知道
That every day, including today, is a new beginning.
每天 包括今天 都是新的开始
We learned more than we can
我们在默顿大宅的
say in the brutal feat of the Morton House.
惨痛教训中所学到的是难以言说的
The Ghostfacers
抓鬼特工队
were forced to face something far more scary than ghosts.
被迫面对了比鬼更可怕的东西
They were forced to face themselves.
他们被迫面对了自己
War changes man.
战争会改变[男]人
And Maggie.
还有玛姬
War changes man...
战争会改变男人
and one woman.
还有一个女人
You know, Corbett, we just...
科贝特 我们...
gosh, we just like to think
天啊 我们想认为
that you're out there watching over us.
你在守护着我们
As far as we're concerned, you're not an intern anymore.
在我们看来 你不是实习生了
You have more than earned full Ghostfacer status.
你绝对赢得了做一名抓鬼特工队正式成员的权利
Plus it'd cool to have a ghost on the team. Yeah.
而且队里有个鬼也挺酷的 是啊
And here we were thinking that, you know,
我们还以为
we were teaching you and...
是我们在教你
all this time, you were teaching us...
但其实一直以来 是你在教我们
about heart...
教我们爱
about dedication.
教我们奉献
About...
还有
how gay love can pierce through the veil of death and
同性之爱能穿透阴阳之隔
save the day.
拯救大家
Thank you, Alan J. Corbett.
谢谢 阿伦·J·科贝特
Go well into that starry night, young Turk.
好好走入满天星斗的夜空吧 小伙子
Go well.
好好去吧
Come on, Spruce, I gotta get all this stuff packed up.
行了 斯布鲁斯 我还得收拾东西呢
So? Pack and talk.
怎么了 边收拾边说吧
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Say what comes to mind.
想到什么说什么
This is one of our confessional moments, Corbett, so confess.
这是我们的心声时刻 科贝特 吐露心声吧
What'd you think was gonna happen tonight?
你觉得今晚会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen tonight on this trip?
你觉得今晚之行会发生什么
I think tonight...
我觉得今晚
I really do.
真的
I think all our dreams are gonna come true.
我觉得我们的梦想都将成真
Does that sound stupid?
那听上去很傻吗
Kind of does, yeah.
是有点
So guys, what do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
You all right?
你还好吗
You know, I kind of think it was half awesome.
我觉得还算不错呢
Half awesome. That's full-on good, right?
还算不错 那就是好了吧
Yeah. I mean, it's bizarre how y'all are able to, uh...
嗯 简直不可思议 你们能...
to honor Corbett's memory
致敬科贝特的回忆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表