I've been busting my ass trying to keep you alive, Dean.
我一直在努力保住你的命 迪恩
And you act like you couldn't care less.
你却一副毫不在乎的样子
What? You got some kind of death wish or something?
怎么 你是想死吗
No, it's not like that. Then what's it like, Dean?
不是那样的 那是什么样 迪恩
Sam... Please, tell me.
萨姆 拜托 告诉我吧
We trapped a Crossroads demon.
如果我们困住一个十字路口恶魔
Trick it, try to welch our way out of the deal in any way,
欺骗它 想办法钻交易的空子
you die.
你就会死
Okay?
好吗
You die.
你会死
Those are the terms. There's no way out of it.
那就是交易条件 没法绕过的
If you try to find a way, so help me God,
你敢想办法 上帝保佑
I'm gonna stop you.
我会阻止你的
How could you make that deal, Dean?
你怎么能做这个交易 迪恩
Because I couldn't live with you dead.
因为我受不了你死
Couldn't do it. So, what now? I live and you die?
做不到 那现在是我活 你死吗
That's the general idea, yeah.
就是这意思
Yeah, well, you're a hypocrite, Dean.
那你是个伪君子 迪恩
How did you feel when Dad sold his soul for you?
爸爸为你出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂时你是什么感受
Cause I was there. I remember.
因为我可记得你当时的样子
You were twisted and broken
你痛苦不堪
and now you go and do the same thing.
现在你又做了同样的事
To me.
对我做
What you did was selfish.
你的做法很自私
Yeah, you're right, it was selfish,
你是对的 是很自私
but I'm okay with that.
但我不介意
I'm not. Tough.
我介意 没办法
After everything I've done for this family, I think I'm entitled.
考虑到我为这个家做的一切 我觉得我有这权利
Truth is, I'm tired, Sam.
说实话 我累了 萨姆
I don't know. It's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
我不知道 感觉就像隧♥道♥尽头有了光亮
That's hellfire, Dean.
那是地狱烈火 迪恩
Well, whatever.
随便了
You're alive,
你活着
I feel good for the first time in a long time.
我好久以来第一次感觉良好
I got a year to live, Sam.
我还有一年活头了 萨姆
I'd like to make the most of it.
我想好好利用
So, what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches.
怎么样 我们一起去杀些凶鬼恶灵
And we raise a little hell?
惹点麻烦吧
You're unbelievable.
你真让人难以置信
Very true.
太对了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表