We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I get it. I get it.
我懂了
I'm my own worst nightmare, that it?
我是自己最可怕的噩梦吗
Kind of like the Superman lll junkyard scene?
就像《超人3》里废品场的那段戏
A little mano y mano with myself?
跟自己对打吗
Joke all you want, smart-ass.
随你怎么开玩笑 机灵鬼
But you can't lie to me. I know the truth.
但你无法对我撒谎 我知道真♥相♥
I know how dead you are inside.
我知道你内心多枯萎
How worthless you feel.
你觉得自己多没用
I know how you look into a mirror...
我知道你看着镜子时
and hate what you see.
恨自己的倒影
Sorry, pal, it's not gonna work.
抱歉 伙计 那没用的
You're not real.
你不是真的
Sure I am.
我当然是真的
I'm you. I don't think so.
我是你 我看不是
See, this is my siesta.
这是我的睡梦
Not yours.
不是你的
All I gotta do is snap my fingers and you go bye-bye.
我只需要弹个指响 你就消失了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Neither are you.
你也别想跑
Like I said...
就像我说的
we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Dean.
迪恩
Wake up.
醒醒
Boy, you just don't know when to leave well enough alone, do you?
天啊 你就是不知道见好就收 是吧
You're a psycho.
你个疯子
You're wrong.
你错了
Yeah? Tell that to Dr. Gregg.
是吗 跟格雷格博士说啊
The doc?
博士吗
No, no. The doc's the one that got me hooked on this stuff
不 就是博士让我对这上瘾的
and then he took it away.
然后又不让我用了
But I needed it, and he wouldn't let me have it.
但我需要它 而他不肯给我
So you killed him?
所以你就杀了他
I can dream again.
我又能做梦了
You know what that's like, not to be able to dream?
你知道那滋味吗 不能做梦
You never rest, not really.
你永远得不到真正的休息
It's like being awake for 15 years.
感觉就像醒了15年
And let me guess, that makes you go crazy?
我猜猜 那把你逼疯了吗
I just wanna be left alone.
我只想被放过
I just wanna dream.
我只想做梦
Sorry. Can't do that.
抱歉 不行
That's the wrong answer.
错误答案
I'm getting better and better at this.
我越来越擅长这个了
Stronger and stronger all the time.
越来越强大了
But you and your brother...
但你和你哥哥
you're not waking up.
你们醒不来了
Not this time.
这次不行了
I'm not gonna let you.
我不会让你们醒来
I mean, you're going to hell
你要下地狱了
and you won't lift a finger to stop it?
你都不肯想办法阻止吗
Talk about low self-esteem.
什么叫低自尊啊
Then again, I guess it's not much of a life worth saving.
不过 你这条贱命大概也不值得拯救
Wake up, Dean. Come on. Wake up.
醒醒 迪恩 快醒来
I mean, after all, you've got nothing, outside of Sam.
毕竟 除了萨姆 你什么都没有
You are nothing.
你什么都不是
You're as mindless and obedient as an attack dog.
你就像只攻击犬一样无脑顺从
That's not true. No?
才不是呢 是吗
What are the things that you want?
你想要什么
What are the things that you dream?
你梦想什么
I mean, your car, that's Dad's.
你的车 是爸爸的
Your favorite leather jacket, Dad's.
你最喜欢的皮夹克 爸爸的
Your music, Dad's.
你喜欢的音乐 是爸爸喜欢的
Do you even have an original thought?
你有自己的想法吗
No.
没有
No, all there is is, "Watch out for Sammy.
你就只有"照顾好萨姆
Look after your little brother, boy!"
照顾好你弟弟 小子"
You can still hear your Dad's voice in your head, can't you?
你脑袋里还能听到爸爸的声音 是吧
Clear as a bell. Just shut up.
清晰响亮 闭嘴吧
When you think about it...
想想看
all he ever did was train you,
他一直在训练你
boss you around.
使唤你
But Sam...
但萨姆
Sam, he doted on.
萨姆 他很宠爱
Sam, he loved. I mean it.
他爱萨姆 我说真的
I'm getting angry.
我越来越生气了
Dad knew who you really were.
爸爸知道你究竟是什么样的人
A good soldier and nothing else.
一个好士兵而已
Daddy's blunt little instrument.
爸爸的小钝器
Your own father didn't care whether you lived or died.
你亲生老爹都不在乎你的死活
Why should you? Son of a bitch!
你为什么要在乎呢 混♥蛋♥
My father was an obsessed bastard!
我父亲是个执迷的混♥蛋♥
All that crap he dumped on me, about protecting Sam,
他丢给我的一切 让我保护萨姆
that was his crap.
那是他的心结
He's the one who couldn't protect his family.
是他无力保护家人
He's the one who let Mom die.
是他眼看着妈妈死去
Who wasn't there for Sam. I always was.
是他没有照顾萨姆 我一直都在
He wasn't fair!
他不公平
I didn't deserve what he put on me.
我不该因他承受这样的重担
And I don't deserve to go to hell!
我也不该下地狱
You can't escape me, Dean.
你别想逃过我 迪恩
You're gonna die.
你死定了
And this, this is what you're gonna become.
这 就是你将变成的模样
You can't stop me.
你无法阻止我
There's nothing I can't do in here.
我在这里无所不能
Because of the Dream Root.
因为梦根
That's right.
对
Yeah?
是吗
Well, you're forgetting something.
你忘了件事
What's that?
什么事
I took the Dream Root too.
我也服了梦根
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
No.
不
No.
不
Dad? You answer me when I'm talking to you, boy.
爸爸 我跟你说话时 你要回答 小子
No.
不
So you did a little dream-weaving of your own in there?
你也在那里编织梦境了
Yeah. I just sort of concentrated and it happened, you know?
嗯 我就集中了精神 然后就成了
Didn't have anything to do with...
会不会是因为
you know, your psychic stuff?
你的灵力
No.
不是
I mean, I don't think so.
应该不是吧
Good. Good.
很好
You guys seen Bela?
你们见到贝拉了吗
She's not in her room, she's not answering her phone.
她没在房♥间 也不接电♥话♥
She must've taken off or something.
她肯定是走了
Just like that? It's a little weird.
就那么走掉吗 奇怪啊
Yeah. Well, if you ask me, what's weird
是啊 要我说 奇怪的是
is why she helped us in the first place.
她为什么会答应帮我们
I thought you saved her life.
不是说你救了她一命吗
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
That thing in Flagstaff?
弗拉格斯塔夫那事
That thing in Flagstaff was an amulet.
弗拉格斯塔夫有个护身符
I gave her a good deal, that's all.
我跟她做了笔好交易而已
Well, then why did...?
那她为什么...
You boys better check your pockets.
你们最好摸摸兜
Not literally.
不是真让你们摸兜
No, no, no.
不不
The Colt.
柯尔特枪
Bela stole the Colt.
贝拉偷了柯尔特枪
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表