Ed? Yeah?
艾德 嗯
Where's your partner?
你的搭档呢
Ten-six,
10.6
ten-seven. Guys, the EMF is really spiking here.
10.7了 各位 电磁场在飙升
Temperature's down, like, 11 degrees.
温度降低了11度呢
All right. All right. Keep your eyes peeled.
好 眼睛睁大了
This could be it.
可能要来了
Maggie, can I get a reading in here, please?
玛姬 可以测下这里的读数吗
Something keeps messing with the chip.
有什么一直在扰乱芯片
I don't know what's going on here.
我不知道是怎么回事
Guys. Guys. Guys. What? What is this?
各位 怎么回事
Look, buddy, I'm sorry. That's it.
伙计 抱歉 没了
I'm telling you, that's all the money I...
相信我 那是全部的钱...
What're you doing at the Morton House, Ed?
你们为什么来默顿大宅 艾德
On leap year? What are you thinking?
还是在闰年 你想什么呢
We're here to spend the night, okay? It's for our TV show.
我们是来过夜的 是为了我们的电视节目
What? Great. Perfect.
什么 好啊 太好了
Yeah. Nobody's ever spent the night before.
嗯 从没有人在这里过过夜
Actually, yeah, they have.
其实 有的
We've never heard of them.
我们可没听说过
Yeah, you know why?
是的 知道为什么吗
Cause the ones that have,
因为在这里过夜的人
haven't lived to talk about it.
都没能活下来讲述经历
Come on, I don't believe you.
得了 我才不信
Look, missing-persons reports going back almost a half century.
看 失踪人口报告能追溯到将近50年前
John Graham stayed on a dare: Gone.
约翰·格雷姆因赌约留宿 不见了
Julie Wilkerson: Gone. There are tons more.
朱莉·威尔克森 不见了 还有好多
All of them came to just stay the night through,
全都是来过夜
always on a leap year.
都是在闰年
The only body they ever found
他们唯一发现的尸体
was the last owner, Freeman Daggett.
就是最后一任屋主 弗里曼·戴格特
These look legit. They are legit.
这看上去像真的 就是真的
Look, and we ain't got much time here, buddy.
我们时间不多了 伙计
Starting at midnight, your friends are going to die.
午夜开始 你的朋友会死的
My God! My God! My God!
天啊 天啊
My God! My God! Guys! Guys! My God!
天啊 天啊
My God, we got one!
天啊 我们拍到了
Corbett! We saw it. Saw what?
科贝特 我们看到了 什么
We saw it. It was a full apparition! Get out of here.
我们看到幽灵了 不是吧
It was a Class 4, a spectral illumination.
4级幽灵显现
It was absolutely amazing.
简直太棒了
Aren't those the
他们不是德州那些混♥蛋♥吗
Yes.
对
All right. Let's have this reunion across the street, guys.
好的 我们去街对面继续说吧
Come on. Come on. What are you doing here?
走吧 你们怎么来了
Go get you ice cream.
去买♥♥冰淇淋吃
What do you say? Let's go.
怎么样 走吧
Guys, guys, come on, listen.
伙计们 来 听着
I think you should listen...
你们该看看
No, no, no. Look at this. The honest-to-God proof, all right?
不 看这个 正经的证据 好吗
Are you kidding me? Yeah. No, not kidding you.
开玩笑吗 没开玩笑
We got ghosts. What kinda reading did we get?
我们拍到鬼了 读数怎么样
It was a 10.9. 10.9?
是10.9 10.9吗
Yeah, it was 10.9, it was almost 11.
对 10.9 快11了都
I came out, and I was like, "What's going on?"
我出来一看 我想"怎么回事啊"
And I was like... Hold on, watch this part.
我都... 看这部分
He got blasted.
他被轰死了
It was crazy. Oh, my God.
简直疯了 天啊
What's a death echo?
死亡回声是什么
Look, if we got a problem here, that ghost ain't it.
如果我们有问题 肯定不是那个鬼
Yeah. That's real.
嗯 那是真的
Like, that happened. What's a death echo?
真发生了 死亡回声是什么
Echoes are trapped in a loop, okay?
回声是被困在循环里的鬼
They keep replaying how they died over and over and over again...
他们不断重复自己死亡的方式
usually in the place where they were ganked.
一般是在他们被杀的地方
It's about as dangerous as a scary movie.
危险程度相当于恐怖片
So maybe the echo's not dangerous, but maybe something else is.
所以回声或许并不危险 但还有别的危险
You're right. All right. We need to get out of here, guys.
是啊 好了 我们得离开了
Come on. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go, pack it up.
走吧 走 快收拾
Guys, time is running out.
伙计们 时间不多了
We're moving.
我们走
But what about our equipment? What are we gonna...?
那我们的设备呢 我们怎么办...
We got the material.
我们拍到东西了
Here we go. We got all kinds of stuff.
走吧 我们有各种东西
We'll make you guys recurring guest stars. Wait! Wait! Wait!
我们可以请你们做常驻客串 等等
Where's Corbett?
科贝特呢
I wish to communicate with the restless spirits here.
我想与这里不安宁的鬼魂交流
Lights out.
灯灭了
I think I got night-vision here.
我好像有夜视
That's better.
这样好多了
No man left behind.
不能丢下任何人
That was Corbett.
那是科贝特
Come in, Corbett.
回复 科贝特
Corbett. No, no, no, guys, guys.
科贝特 不不 伙计们
Corbett, don't worry!
科贝特 没事的
Guys.
伙计们
**** you!
该死
Where are you, dude?
你在哪 哥们
Tell us where you are! Corbett!
告诉我们你在哪 科贝特
Let me go!
放开我
Guys!
伙计们
Corbett, you need to come back, Corbett.
科贝特 快回来 科贝特
Come on.
快走
Corbett's...
科贝特...
He's not here. Let's go.
他不在这里 走吧
Let's go. Let's go back. Let's go.
走吧 我们走
Let's go. Come on. Come on.
走 快点
No, no, no. That was Corbett. Didn't you hear that?
不不 那是科贝特 你们没听到吗
Sam, get them out of here. Let's go, come on.
萨姆 快带他们离开 走
There we go. Keep it moving. Looking good.
很好 继续走 很好
Corbett? All right.
科贝特 好
Come on. Let's go.
走 走吧
Watch him. Watch him. Take a left.
看好他 左转
Go, move, move. Let's go.
走 快走
Turn it off.
关掉吧
My God, what's happened?
天啊 发生了什么
God. He's gone.
天啊 他不见了
He just disappeared.
他消失了
Okay. Let's just go through all the angles,
好 我们再看一遍各个角度
go through all the cameras.
所有摄像头
Well, it's 12:04, Dean. You good? You happy?
现在是12:04了 迪恩 你爽了 开心了
Yeah, I am happy.
我是开心了
"Let's go hunt the Morton House." You said.
"我们去默顿大宅猎魔吧" 你说
"It's our Grand Canyon."
"那是我们的大峡谷"
Sam, I don't wanna hear it.
萨姆 我不想听
You got two months left, Dean.
你还剩两个月了 迪恩
Instead, we're gonna die tonight.
结果呢 我们要死在今晚了
What is going on, guys?
怎么回事 两位
I'll tell you what's going on.
我来告诉你
Every door, every window,
所有门 窗
I'm guessing, every exit out of this house, they're all sealed.
我猜所有能离开这栋房♥子的出口 都封死了
Why are they sealed?
为什么封死了
It's a supernatural lockdown, okay?
这叫超自然封锁
Whatever took Corbett doesn't want us to leave.
带走科贝特的东西不想我们离开
And it's no death echo,
而且那不是个死亡回声
this is a bad mother. It wants us scared.
是个厉害的东西 它想要吓我们
Or it just wants us.
或者是想要我们
Guys, the camera's fritzing again.
伙计们 摄影机又出故障了
Guys, the EMF's starting to spike.
伙计们 电磁场开始变强了
This is a big one. Ed.
这个很厉害 艾德
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表