Leave him be.
别动他
Don't kill him. Let's just go.
别杀他 我们走吧
Please.
求你
Sam, wait.
萨姆 等等
Well, what do you think, Bobby?
你怎么看 鲍比
About what we did here. Do you think it made a difference?
我们在这里做的事 你觉得改变什么了吗
Two less demons to worry about.
少了两个需要担心的恶魔
That's not nothing.
那不算没什么
Yeah, but Trotter's still alive.
但特洛特还活着
Humans ain't our job.
人不归我们管
Yeah. But you think anything's really gonna change?
是啊 但你觉得情况会改变吗
I mean, maybe these people do just wanna
或许这些人的确只想
really destroy themselves.
毁灭自我
Maybe it is a losing battle.
或许这场战争我们的确必输无疑
That you or that demon girl talking?
那是你还是那恶魔女的想法
It's me.
是我
The demon is dead. And so is that hot girl it was possessing.
恶魔死了 它附身的辣妹也死了
Well, had to be done.
没办法
Sam was saving your life.
萨姆是想救你
Yeah. But you didn't see it, Bobby. He was cold.
是 但你没看到 鲍比 他好冷酷
Bobby.
鲍比
Yeah.
嗯
Back in Wyoming, uh, there was this moment.
在怀俄明州 有那么一小会儿
Yellow Eyes said something to me.
黄眼恶魔对我说了些话
What'd he say?
他说了什么
That maybe when...
或许
Sam came back from... Well, wherever. That
萨姆复活时...不管他是去了哪
maybe he came back different.
或许复活的他不一样了
Different how?
怎么不一样了
I don't know. Whatever it was, it didn't sound good.
我不知道 不管怎样 听上去不妙
You think...?
你觉得...
You think something's wrong with my brother?
你觉得我弟弟是不是有毛病
No.
不
Demons lie.
恶魔都撒谎
I'm sure Sam's okay.
萨姆肯定没事的
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, me too.
我也这么想
Leaving so soon?
这就走吗
We haven't even had a chance to celebrate.
我们还没来得及庆祝呢
Yeah. Well, you can celebrate without me.
嗯 那你自己庆祝吧
You're not gonna get all pouty on me now, are you?
你不是要对我撒气吧
Come on.
拜托
You killed two demons today.
你今天杀了俩恶魔
Yeah. Well, maybe you don't care, but I killed two humans too.
嗯 或许你不在乎 但我也杀了俩人类
Sam, you know what happens when demons piggyback humans.
萨姆 你清楚恶魔附身人类的结果
They leave them rode hard and put up wet.
人类会被利用得身心俱疲
Chances are those two would've died a slow, sticky death.
那俩极可能会死得缓慢又痛苦
You probably did them a favor.
你八成是帮他们解脱了
Did them a favor?
帮他们解脱
You're a cold bitch, you know that?
你真是个冷酷的贱♥人♥
Yeah, and this cold bitch
本冷酷贱♥人♥
has saved your ass a couple of times now.
可救了你好几次了
Some respect might be nice.
是不是尊重我点
Especially
尤其是
if you want me to help you out with Dean and his little problem.
如果你希望我帮你为迪恩解围
You know what, you keep dangling that,
知道吗 你总拿那个吊着我
but last I checked Dean's still going to hell.
但据我所知 迪恩还是要下地狱
Everything in its own time, Sam.
凡事急不得 萨姆
But there's a quid pro quo here. We're in a war.
但我们要等价交换 我们身处战争中
Right. But for some reason you're fighting on our team.
对 但不知为何 你站在我们这边
Now, tell me, why is that again?
告诉我 这是为什么
Go screw yourself,
去你的
that's why. I see.
就因为这个 好啊
I don't have to justify my actions to you, Sam.
我不需要对你解释我的行为 萨姆
If you don't want my help...
如果你不要我帮忙
fine.
好啊
Then give me the gun,
那把枪给我
and I'll pass it on to someone who will use it.
我会把它给愿意用它的人
Maybe I'll just use it on you.
或许我就拿它崩了你呢
Go ahead, if that makes you happy.
来啊 如果那让你开心
It's not gonna do much for Dean, though.
但这可帮不了迪恩
So, what's it gonna be?
你打算怎么办
That's my boy.
这就对了
This won't be easy, Sam.
这不会轻松的 萨姆
You're gonna have to do things
你得做一些
that go against that gentle nature of yours.
有违你温柔天性的事
There'll be collateral damage.
还会有附带伤害
But it has to be done.
但这无法避免
I don't have to like it.
我不非得喜欢那么做
No.
是啊
You wouldn't be Sam if you did.
你如果喜欢就不是你了
But on the bright side...
但好的一面是
I'll be there with you.
我也会陪伴你
That little fallen angel on your shoulder.
你肩膀上的小堕落天使
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表