However, on closer inspection,
这四个不同的法官
each of these four judges
有着共同点
have something in common.
他们都为同一个人做过书♥记♥员
They all clerked for one man.
Deakin法官
Judge Deakin.
一个联邦法官运行着一个民间执法网络
A federal judge running a vigilante network?
我们没法证明这些
We can't prove anything.
不 是目前没法证明
No, not yet.
继续挖下去
Keep digging.
行吧 他现在要去哪里
Okay, where is he going now?
真是个好问题
Damn good question.
作为NCIS的历史学者 我一直呆在新办公室里
As NCIS historian, I have become somewhat isolated
有点与世隔绝了
down in my new office,
但从什么时候开始Gibbs的行踪变得
but since when has Gibbs' whereabouts been
如此惹人关注
so hotly contested?
别问了 Duck
Don't ask, Duck.
木板会移♥动♥
Wood shifts.
很难使它保持表面平滑
Hard to keep an even surface.
我跟你想法一样
Preaching to the choir.
什么东西都比合成木球道强
Anything beats synthetic lanes.
即使合成材料能让木头保持原状也不行
Even if it means maintaining the wood's original shape.
木头原状是树
Original shape's a tree.
有趣
Funny.
我以为我锁好了门
I thought I locked that door.
你是锁好了
You did.
我想你落下了这个
I think you dropped this.
这人看上去很有魅力
Looks like a charming fellow.
你认识他吗
You know him?
认识
I did.
他杀了我的家人 现在他死了
He killed my family. Now he's dead.
这是为了什么 Gibbs探员
What's this about, Agent Gibbs?
你想要我死吗 我就在这里了
You want me dead? Here I am.
要你死
Want you dead?
这和这照片上的人有关吗
This have something to do with this photo?
他死的时候看上去还年轻
He doesn't look like he died of old age.
你要审判我吗 法官
You want to judge me, Judge?
像个男人 自己的脏活自己干
Man up. Do your own dirty work.
像个男人
Man up?
就像你那样吗
Like you did?
你把自己的拇指放在天平上
You put your thumb on the scale
在没有正义的地方创造了正义
and created justice where there was none,
使世界走向正轨
and made the world right.
不 大错特错
No, not even close.
应该这么做
Needed to be done.
但你现在要我为之而死
But now you want me dead for it.
你要因为我多年前的行为来审判我
You condemn me for something I did years ago...
尽管你也在一直做
while you're still doing it.
很有趣的说法
That's an interesting theory,
但你没法证明
but you can't prove a word of it.
也许这就是你独自前来的原因
Maybe that's why you came alone?
或者说 在内心深处 你真的相信
Or maybe, deep down, you really believe
不惜任何代价也要正义
in justice at all costs.
这与正义无关
Not about justice.
正义是你借口
Justice is your excuse.
因为我来找你
Because I'm coming for you...
而你害怕了
and you're scared.
而你是一个人来的
And you're alone.
因为他们不知道你做了什么 是吗
Because they don't know what you did, do they?
你的队员们一无所知
Your team.
你太羞愧了 没法告诉他们真♥相♥
And you're too ashamed to tell 'em the truth.
Gibbs探员 我想我们在为同一件事
Agent Gibbs, I think we're accusing each other
指责对方
of the same thing.
也许我们是站在同一边的
Maybe we're on the same team.
不 你错了
No, we're not.
早上好 Nick
Morning, Nick.
嘿 哟
Hey, yo.
那是什么意思
Was that meant for us?
他是不是中风了
Or did he just have a stroke?
不好意思
Excuse me.
上一个对我做出这个手势的人
The last man who made that hand gesture at me
现在已经失去一只手了
is now missing a hand.
什么 这是楼梯角讨论会的意思
What? It means "campfire."
那就直说楼梯角讨论会啊
Then just say campfire.
楼梯角讨论会 现在
Campfire. Now.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我昨晚跟踪了Gibbs
I followed Gibbs last night.
那是你的麻烦
Uh, that's a you problem.
他对此可不会高兴
He's not gonna be happy about that.
他去找了法官 但没有告诉我们
He went to the judge without telling us.
-为什么他不告诉我们 -我不知道
- Why is he cutting us out? - I don't know.
但这一定和餐厅的枪击案有关
But it has to do with the shooting at the diner.
-我知道这事儿看起来会是怎样了 -很不好
- I see how this looks. - Bad.
我们应该怎么做 应该干预
Well, what are we supposed to do? We supposed to step in
老大每次的单独行动吗
every time boss makes a move without telling us?
这不一样
This is different.
我是说 他的车刚被子弹扫射过
I mean, the guy's car just got sprayed with bullets,
而我们不知道原因
and we have no idea why.
我们要是什么都不知道就没办法工作了
We can't do our jobs if we're always in the dark.
也许他在保护我们
Maybe he's trying to protect us.
保护什么 要是我们有危险了
From what? If we're in danger,
你难道不想知道吗
wouldn't-wouldn't you want to know?
McGee 你得处理这件事
McGee, you have to handle this.
我可不能没事儿就去开除Gibbs
Yeah, I can't keep firing Gibbs.
跟他谈谈
Just talk to him.
好吧 行吧 但是如果我被烈焰焚烧
All right, fine. But if I crash and burn,
你俩也别想逃
you two are coming with.
进展 说
Update. Go.
实际上 老大 在那之前
Actually, boss, before that...
绝不
Nope.
他说 绝不 是什么意思
What does he mean, "nope"?
-我们还什么都没说呢 -McGee
- We didn't even say anything. - McGee.
老大 我们得谈谈
Boss, we should talk.
听着 不管发生了什么事
Look, whatever's going on,
你得告诉我们 不管那是什么
we need to know, no matter what it is.
这是私事
It's personal.
餐厅枪击案是吗
Shooting at the diner, maybe?
我们知道这事
Yeah, we know about that.
我们是侦探
We're detectives.
但是一旦你跟法官谈话
But once you talked to the judge,
这就与案件有关了
you made it about the case.
这两件事一定是有关的
The two have to be connected.
老大 如果你不想告诉我们原因 我能理解
Now, I get it if you don't want to tell us why, boss,
但是在我们跟你一起经历了这么多以后
but after all we've been through with you,
你觉得你还能说出什么
you think there's anything you could say
让我们意外的话吗
that would surprise us?
我杀了那个杀害我家人的人
I killed the man who killed my family.
Deakin知道这事
Deakin knows.
他利用此事逼我退出这个案子
He's using it against me to get me off this case.
别再跟踪我了
And don't ever follow me again!
我刚要上去
I was just on my way up.
除非时机不对
Unless this is a bad time.
-你找到什么了 -我找到了一大堆谎言
- What do you got? - I got a whole heap of lies.
我为了来这里
I postponed a sit-down
推迟了跟土耳其防长的会谈
with the Turkish defense minister for this.
-我希望你们有新消息 -我们有的 长官
- I hope you have news. - We do, sir.
-很好 -对你而言不太好
- Good. - Not for you.
-这是什么 -电♥话♥记录
- What's this? - Phone records.
你认出你的号♥码了吗
Do you recognize your number?
看起来你跟CIA高级职员
It seems that you and CIA Officer
Mallory Madden一直很能聊啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表