- that's more my thing. - Mm, okay.
我替你穿过了那片沼泽 Nicholas
I trekked through a swamp for you, Nicholas.
所以 你要是不替我担♥保♥ 就会在
So, if you bail on me now, you're just gonna find
办公桌抽屉里发现会动的铜头蛇
a slithering copperhead snake in your desk drawer.
或者在你的床上
Ooh, or in your bed.
或者更糟
Or worse.
只有我
Is it just me,
-感觉到 -太过容易了吗
- or does this feel... - Too easy?
不仅是你有这种感觉
No, it's not just you.
作为被捕的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥他看上去很自在
He looks pretty carefree for a captured terrorist.
你来翻译吗
You gonna translate?
不 我不需要
No. I don't need to,
因为他能听得懂
'cause he can understand us just fine.
是吗
Isn't that right?
是的 我能听懂
Yes, I can.
不好意思 什么东西逗乐你了吗
Sorry, does something amuse you?
所有的这些
This. All of it.
给你看看我不觉得有趣的东西
Well, let me show you what I don't find funny.
Alicia Voit
Alicia Voit,
Max Wiezman
Max Wiezman,
Anna Gutierrez
Anna Gutierrez,
Tyson Eccles和Nolan Takahamo
Tyson Eccles, Nolan Takahamo.
还要继续吗
Should I continue?
-这些名字对我来说没什么意义 -它们应该有
- Those names mean nothing to me. - Well, they should.
这些是你杀死的陆战队员的名字
They're the names of some of the Marines you killed.
再说一遍
Again...
它们对我来说没有什么意义
...they mean nothing to me.
所以你不否认你杀了他们
So you don't deny it?
为什么要否认值得我骄傲的事呢
Why deny what I'm proud of?
要是你这么骄傲 跟我们说一下她
Well, if you're so proud, tell us about her.
她是上周你袭击的运输队成员之一
She was part of the convoy you hit last week.
我记得
I remember.
那天天气晴朗
The sky was so clear that day.
我们从很远就能看到他们的车子
We could see their vehicle from miles away,
她真是不幸
unfortunately for her.
那也不容易吧
Wasn't that easy.
Voit上尉杀了你的四个手下
Captain Voit killed four of your men
在你杀死她前
before you could finish her off.
我猜你低估了她
Guess you underestimated her.
我们要继续这场游戏吗
Are we going to continue this game,
还是想知道我袭击的真♥相♥
or do you want to know the truth about my attacks?
告诉我们
Tell us.
你们要给我想要的
Only if I get something in return.
自♥由♥
My freedom.
真新奇
How original.
你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 杀了13名陆战队员
You're a terrorist who killed 13 U.S. Marines.
希望你能好好享受镣铐
Hope you enjoy those shackles,
因为你要在监狱里
'cause you're gonna be living in a cell
度过余生了 我们走
for the rest of your life. Let's go.
我从一个美国人那里
I had help,
得到了帮助
from an American.
引起你们的注意了吗
Now do I have your attention?
你和美国人一起合作吗
You were working with an American?
证明下
Prove it.
用我的自♥由♥来换
My freedom for a traitor
背叛国家的叛徒
who's been betraying your country.
一场公平的交易
Fair trade,
不觉得吗
don't you think?
Atwa疯了
Atwa's out of his damn mind.
美国政♥府♥不会和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做交易
The U.S. government will not d a deal with a known terrorist.
我明白 主任 但是Atwa说
I understand, Director, but Atwa claims
他一直在和一个内部的美国人合作
he's been working with an American on the inside.
Atwa很聪明
Atwa's smart.
他会说出我们想要听到的东西
He'll say whatever we want to hear
只要能确保他被释放
if it means securing his release.
我们不能保证他给我们的是真的
We have no guarantee what he gives us is the truth.
通常来说 Sloane 我会同意你说的
Yes, and normally, Sloane, I would agree with you,
但这次我不同意 我觉得他不像在说谎
but not this time. I-I really don't think he's bluffing.
Bishop 发现了些什么
Bishop, what do you know?
我以前也面对过像Atwa这样的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Look, I-I've dealt with insurgents like Atwa before.
他不焦虑 紧张 反复无常
He-he's not agitated, nervous or volatile.
实际上 他很自信
He is, in fact, assured,
就像是知道自己的优势
like someone who knows that they have the advantage.
那12个死去了的陆战队员呢
12 dead Marines.
他们怎么了
What about them?
塔♥利♥班♥袭击了运输队
Transports were hit by the Taliban.
在最后时刻运输路线改变了
Convoy routes are changed at the last minute.
是的
Yeah.
一定有人把他们的行动
Someone had to be directly relaying
直接告诉了Atwa
their movements to Atwa.
即使是真的 也无法抹去
Well, even if that's true, it doesn't erase the fact
Atwa杀死那些队员的事实
that Atwa's caused the deaths of multiple troops.
Leon 他想要对话
He wants to talk, Leon.
那就让他说 但不会有交易的
Well, then get him to talk, but he's not getting a deal.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了 主任
Uh, yes, yes, Director.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
他的朋友不需要知道
His friends don't need to know that.
上校 太晚了
Colonel, it's late.
在宿舍给你准备了个房♥间
Got a room waiting for you at the BOQ.
这没必要 我很好
That won't be necessary. I'm doing fine.
国防部护送人员可以
DoD escorts are permitted
将遗体留在
to leave service members' remains
安全的地方
at a secure location.
我知道规章
I know what the regulations say.
我只是觉得只留下上尉一个人在这里不好
I just don't feel right leaving the captain alone.
知道你会这么说
Yeah, figured you were gonna say something like that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给你搭张床
I'm getting you a cot.
-我说了 我很好 -我知道 你很好
- I told you, I'm fine. - Yeah, yeah, I know, you're fine.
我明白
I got it, okay.
你得睡觉
Got to sleep somewhere.
要么这里 要么离开
Hey, take it or leave it.
你决定
Your call.
我为之前说过的话
I owe you an apology
道歉 Gibbs
for what I said earlier, Gibbs.
我不该质疑你的忠诚
It was wrong to question your service.
我去过那里 上校
I've been there, Colonel.
分配到护送任务
It is not easy
很不容易
getting assigned an escort detail.
是啊
No.
不容易
No, it's not.
要是你是自愿的就更加艰难了
It's even harder if you volunteered for it.
那么明显吗
Was it that obvious?
你怎么认识Voit上尉的
How'd you know Captain Voit?
是我招募了她
I was the one who recruited her.
十年前我遇到了Voit
Met Voit ten years ago.
在前一个冬天她失去了双亲
She had just lost both of her parents the winter before.
她正在上大学
She was putting herself through college.
工作认真 头脑聪明
She was a real hard worker, and good head on her shoulders.
是块做陆战队的料
Marine material.
我可以在
I can always tell within a...
在见到别人的一分钟内
within a minute of meeting somebody
分辨出有没有做陆战队员的潜质
whether they have what it takes.
Voit具有这种潜质
Voit did.
我让她
I was the one
加入军队
who swore her in,
所以也应该带她回家
so I should be the one to bring her home,
就像我为其他人死去的队员
just like I did for all the other
做的一样
fallen Marines that I've recruited.
有多少
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表