Allston是一个随时准备就绪的海员
Allston was one squared-away sailor.
那是谁
Who is that?
大概是女友
Girlfriend?
或者是姐妹 我会查清楚的
Sister? I'll find out.
所以你是第一个发现
So you were the first sailor
Allston落水的船员
to spot Allston in the water?
是的 女士 只是我那时还不知道落水的是他
Yes, ma'am. Although I did not know it was him at the time.
是什么原因让你忘了告诉我们你们是室友
Any reason you forgot to mention you were also his bunkmate?
我认为那不是什么重要信息
I didn't think that was important.
那很重要吗
Why is it?
你最后一次看到他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
那天早上早些时候 在典礼开始之前
Earlier that morning, before the ceremony.
在去看典礼之前他在他的铺位上躺着
He was laying in his rack before watch.
他的行为有什么异常吗
Was he acting differently?
没有 至少我没发现
No, not that I could tell.
他跟你吐露过他遇到了什么问题吗
Did he ever confide in you in any problems he was having?
没有 但是我也没指望他那么做
No, but I wouldn't expect him to.
我们不算是朋友
He and I weren't exactly friends.
那他和谁是朋友
So who was he friends with?
Allston和谁都不亲近
Allston wasn't close with anyone.
他一心专注于工作
All he cared about was work.
-有什么敌人吗 -我觉得不会 我是说
- What about enemies? - I doubt it. I mean,
他可能有时候让人扫兴
he may have been a buzzkill at times,
但他仍然是一个好人 我们都明白这一点
but he was still a good guy. We all knew that.
跨赤道线仪式实际上是非常吸引人的
The line-crossing ceremony is really quite fascinating.
你知道这是一个有400多年
Did you know it's a sailing tradition that dates back
历史的航海传统吗
over 400 years?
真有趣
Fascinating.
你还好吗 你看起来是精疲力竭了
You doing okay? You look exhausted.
我是说 你的眼袋
I mean, the bags under your eyes...
眼袋 什么眼袋 你在说什么
Bags? What bags? What're you talking about?
啊
Ah...
是那帮倒霉孩子闹的 兄弟
It's those damn kids, man.
他们让你饱受折磨 是吗
They running you ragged, huh?
我知道你跟青少年相处不到一起去
I know you're no good with teenagers.
为什么每个人都这么说
Why does everybody keep saying that?
我是一个老练的执法机关探员
I am a seasoned law enforcement agent.
没什么事能困扰我 年轻人
Nothing fazes me, son.
你的那些小门生们呢
Where are your little mentees?
在楼上实验室学习军事策略和战斗技巧
Up in the lab learning military strategy and combat tactics.
哦
Oh.
-等一下 什么 -别想太多
- Wait, what? - Don't overthink it.
死因是什么
What's the cause of death?
做好准备 因为死因实在是让人意想不到
Prepare yourself because it is rather unexpected.
Allston军士的死因
Petty Officer Allston's cause of death
既不是溺水
was not drowning, nor was it
也不是他头上的钝器伤
a blunt force trauma to the head.
Nick 他的死因是突然的心脏停博
Nick, he died of a sudden cardiac arrest.
心脏病突发 在24岁
A heart attack? At 24?
再考虑到他没有家族病史也没有心脏问题
Even stranger considering he has no familial history
这就更奇怪了
of heart issues.
我还在等他血液样本分♥析♥的结果
I'm still awaiting the results of his blood panel,
但是 一次严重的心脏病发
but... a massive cardiac episode
倒是给他头上的伤口提供了一个解释
could give another explanation to his head wound.
所以他不是被人从背后袭击的
So he wasn't struck from behind?
经过更细致的检查后
Upon closer inspection,
我发现那个伤口形态不像是中世纪连枷造成的
I found that the wound pattern is not that
反而更像是一艘海军驱逐舰的管道壁
of a medieval flail, but rather bulkhead piping
所造成的
from a Navy destroyer.
所以他是被这艘船的某一部分击中的
So he was hit with a piece of the ship?
很有可能 或者他只是意外的撞到了头部然后落水的
Possibly, or he accidentally hit his head and fell overboard.
Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres!
-呃 咋了 Kasie -哦
- Uh, what's up, Kasie? - Oh!
我来告诉你咋了
I'll tell you what's up.
Kasie Kasie 那个
Kasie, Kasie, wh-what-what's
那个噪音是啥 我们听不清你说话
that noise? We can barely hear you.
Torres 马上来我实验室
Torres, my lab now!
她听起来不太高兴 对吧
She didn't sound too happy, did she?
是的 祝你好运 伙计
No. Good luck, buddy.
好啊
Yeah.
Blake 我这个需要你支援我
Blake, I need you on backup on this one.
-啊 不可能 -别这样
- Huh? No. - Come on!
伙计 我不觉得你们这个游戏
Dude. I don't see how this game
-有什么意义 -这是在教我们团队精神
- is educational. - It's a team-building experience.
是啊 这也教会了我别去轻信别人 而且这游戏可真够安静的
Yeah, so is a trust fall, and that's quiet.
呦 呦 我来了 我来了 什么情况
Yo, yo, I'm here, I'm here. What's the problem?
对不起 你在说啥 呃
I'm sorry, what's that? Uh-uh...
我耳朵里面充血严重 一定影响了我的听力
The blood filling my ears must be affecting my hearing.
情况在那里
That's the problem.
我还有工作要做 但是那边诺曼底登陆一样
I have work to do, and I can't concentrate
激烈的交火声让我无法集中注意力
with the sounds of D-Day going on in here.
我们说之前说的可不是这种情况
This is not what we agreed upon.
Kasie 你得帮我
Kasie, you have to help me out.
我得把他们找个地方安置起来 这样才能把活干完
I got to stash them somewhere so I can get some work done.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
这好像是Torres的事儿,不是Kasie的事儿
That sounds like a Torres problem, not a Kasie problem.
你觉得我没什么比这更好的事可做吗
You think I don't have anything better to do, huh?
比照看这些想当探员的
Than to babysit annoying
烦人少年更好的事吗
wannabe teenage agents?
他从哪冒出来的
Where did he come from?
休息室
Break room.
-谢谢你的现金 -什么现金
- Thanks for the cash. - What cash?
你们的零食贩卖♥♥机太烂了
Your snack machine sucks.
好了 我的钱包只有我能碰
Okay, the wallet swipe, that's my thing.
你欠我60美分
And you owe me 60 cents.
那应该是一等兵Allston的
That should be the result
血检报告出来了
of Petty Officer Allston's blood work.
严格来说 这是第二次分♥析♥了
Technically, this is the second analysis.
最初的结果太离谱了
The initial results were so off the charts,
我必须核实数据
I had to verify the data.
哦 天呐
Oh, boy.
这两次结果有什么不同吗
Are the results different?
很不幸 没什么不同 Allston体内
Uh, unfortunately, no. Allston had
安非他明和麦角酸二乙胺含量非常高
【注:分别是兴奋型毒品和致幻型毒品】
high levels of amphetamines and lysergic acid diethylamide
他因为毒品摄入过量
in his system. His cardiac arrest
导致了心脏骤停
was the result of a drug overdose.
但是我们手头关于这人的一切资料都显示
But everything we have on this guy says
他一如既往地严格要求自己
he was as straightlaced as they come.
是啊 我是说 谁都有不可告人的秘密
Yeah, well, I mean, everybody's got a skeleton in their closet.
他的秘密很致命
His was a lethal one.
感谢上帝你们回来了
Oh, thank God you guys are back.
什么 你在干什么
What? What're you doing?
请不要再这样把我一个人留下
Please don't ever leave me again like that.
那些孩子们快把我逼疯了 伙计
Those kids are driving me crazy, man.
你是说受训计划吗
The mentees?
跟这相比 渗透贩毒集团的任务更简单一些
It takes less energy to infiltrate a drug cartel.
我把他们扔给一个菜鸟探员
I pawned them off on a probie just so
这样才争取了几个小时的 自♥由♥时间
I can have a few hours of "me time."
汇报时间如何了
How about "update time"?
啊 这个也不错
Yeah, and that, too.
我跟Allston的姐姐联♥系♥过了
I contacted Allston's sister.
她正往这里赶
She's on her way in.
Bishop在哪呢
Where's, uh, where's Bishop?
在船上干活呢
Running point on the ship.
Allston体内的毒品检测如何了
What about the drugs in Allston's system?
根据Kasie的说法 是某种 呃
According to Kasie, it's some kind of, uh,
致幻型毒品和兴奋性毒品的混合物
synthetic combination of hallucinogens and stimulants.
这叫三枪
It's called a Tri-Shot.
至少
Well, at least
我们学校的孩子们这么称呼
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表