嘿 举起手来
Hey, put your hands in the air.
离那个集装箱远一点
Back away from the container.
啊 没啥问题
Oh, looks good.
警报解除 没有泄露
All clear, six-eight.
哇哦 这些很老旧了吧
Wow. These are old, huh?
他们为什么不销毁呢
Why weren't they destroyed?
回收那些毒气并不能开脱NCIS的责任
Recovering that gas does not absolve NCIS.
除了不遵从命令 非法黑客行为
In addition to disobeying orders, illegal hacking
以及威胁政♥府♥要员 你还可以加上..
and-and threatening a government official, you can add...
见鬼了 我甚至还不知道该怎么称呼这个局面
well, hell, I don't even know what to call this charade.
这不是胁迫 也不是诱捕
It's not coercion and it's not entrapment.
-没什么用 McGee探员 -我全怪你 Leon
- Not helping, Agent McGee. - And I blame you, Leon.
你就是这样运作你部门的吗 还有那个该死的Gibbs哪儿去了
Is this how you run your house? And where the hell is Gibbs?
在这儿
Right here.
Gibbs 你的警徽也可以丢进这堆了
Gibbs, you can add your badge to the growing pile.
这也给你了
You should have this, too.
那是什么
And what's that?
Trine化工说他们按照军事合同的要求
Trine Chemical said they destroyed all their chlorine,
销毁了全部氯气
per military contracts.
但那都是鬼扯
Well, that's total BS.
是啊 为了省钱他们撒谎了 实际上省了几百万
Yeah, they lied to save a buck. Millions, actually.
我们调查了他们的记录
We went through their records.
你们是非法调查
Illegally obtained.
不 我们有搜查令
No, pretty sure we had a warrant.
当这一切结束时
When this is all over,
-他们公♥司♥的股票就会崩溃 -就让他们崩溃啊
- company stock will crash. - Let it.
他们欺骗了美国政♥府♥ 你想说什么
They defrauded the United States government. Your point?
我想说 长官 你是他们的重要股东
My point, sir, is that you are a major shareholder,
而且你将会损失大量财富
and you stand to lose a lot of money.
你认为我介入是钱的原因
You think I stepped in because of money?
或者是因为你与CEO的友谊
Or your friendship with the CEO.
我从未想到...
I-It never occurred to me that...
在州政♥府♥要求我介入时 我不知道Trine卷入其中
I had no idea Trine was involved when State asked me to step in.
放松 我们知道
Relax. We know.
我和George Green好几个月没聊过了
And I haven't talked to George Green in months.
至少这几天确实没有 我们查过了
Certainly not in the last few days. We checked.
天啊 这看起来真糟糕
Geez, this looks bad.
但这并不意味着存在犯罪行为
Doesn't always mean there was a crime.
对吗 主任
Right, Director?
我想NCIS不是唯一一个
I guess NCIS weren't the only ones
抢跑的人
who jumped the gun a little.
在简报
Outside of briefings,
以及偶尔的社交聚会之外
and the occasional social gathering,
我和你互不相识 Leon
you and I don't know each other, Leon.
我做了最坏的打算
I assumed the worst.
我们都会犯错
Well, we all make mistakes.
是啊 就像Bibbs探员和他的团队刚才提醒我的
Yes, as Agent Gibbs and his team have just reminded me.
好吧 如果是这样的话 主任
Well, if that's it, Director,
我要去参加一个新闻发布会
I got a press conference to attend.
长官
Sir?
我得走在前面
I have to get in front of this.
为我的失误负起责任 还要祝贺NCIS完成了他们的任务
Take responsibility for my part, and congratulate NCIS on theirs.
也许下一次
Maybe next time,
我们都会更加谨慎 对吗
we could both be a little more careful. Yeah?
不对
Nope.
干得好
Well done.
-这是你的 -谢谢
- This is yours. - Oh. Thank you.
在这场新闻发布会上
In a news conference addressing this discovery,
美国国防部长Wynn Crawford
United States Secretary of Defense Wynn Crawford
声称对Trine化工的指控
noted that the allegations against Trine Chemical
是一个孤立事件
are an isolated event.
哇哦 一个政客愿意承认他错了
Wow, a politician willing to admit that he was wrong.
-太新奇了 -我知道一切
- It's refreshing. - I knew everything
都会好起来
was gonna be fine.
我一秒都没有怀疑过Gibbs
I never doubted Gibbs one second.
我怀疑了 不过我在适应
I did. But I'm learning.
嘿 Ellie
Hey, Ellie?
嗯
Hmm?
有时间吗
You have a sec?
有 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
我是想对你的约会道个歉
I just wanted to apologize about your date.
下一次你和Boyd共进晚餐
Next time that Boyd and you go out to dinner,
呃 我来付账
uh, it'll be on me.
谢谢 不过不是因为这个
Thanks, but it's not about that.
好吧
Okay.
我们得信任彼此 Nick
We have to trust each other, Nick,
无论大事还是小事
for the big things and the small things.
这非常重要
It matters.
我犯了个错误 我不该发那条消息
It was a mistake. I shouldn't have sent that text.
那你为什么要发
So why did you?
好吧 晚安 Nick
Okay. Good night, Nick.
Ellie 等等
Ellie, wait.
晚安
Good night.
Kasie 嘿
Kasie, hey.
你 呃 看看这儿有没有想要的东西
Did you, uh, get anything you wanted from here?
这些我不是都需要
'Cause I don't need all this stuff.
噢 没事 我真正想要的
Oh, I'm good. What I really want
是一个他们的数码钟
is one of their Nixie tube clocks.
-噢 那些酷毙了 -我就说嘛 对吧
- Oh, those are cool. - I know, right?
我甚至还联♥系♥那个公♥司♥ 问他们能不能
I even called the company to see what it would take
像你的那样 免费送我一个
to send me one for free, like you.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我提出可以测试他们所有的产品
Yeah, I offered to test all their products
指出缺陷和种种东西
and point out bugs and stuff,
但他们说 他们从来不赠送免费的礼物
but they said they don't send free gift boxes, ever.
他们说 他们只把东西送给
They said they only send goodies
呃 潜在的雇员
to, like, prospective employees.
好吧 我被猎头了
Okay. I'm being headhunted.
是的 是这样
Yeah, you are.
然后呢
And?
然后这个真是棒呆了
And it feels pretty good.
我知道 你要离开NCIS
I knew it. You're gonna leave NCIS
去享受一份性感多金的工作
for a sexy, multimillion dollar job
在全球最酷的科技公♥司♥之一
at one of the coolest tech companies in the world.
不不不 我是说 他们承诺给我
No, no, no. I mean, I am-- well, I'm being offered
优厚的待遇 但你知道 实际上
a lot of money, but, uh, you know, really, it's...
不要告诉别人哦
Please don't tell anyone.
我绝对不会告诉任何人 McGee
I would never tell anyone, McGee.
但他们可都是侦探
But they are detectives.
你们都好吗
How y'all doing?
别让那些东西挤占你的头脑
Don't let that stuff go to your head now.
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
你这个职位的人永远不会迟到
Someone in your position is never late.
CIA很惊讶会接到你的电♥话♥ 长官
CIA was surprised to get your call, sir.
我知道你们正在追踪Leon Vance
I understand you've been tracking Leon Vance.
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
我要知道你得到的一切
I want everything you have.
出于公事还是个人原因
Is this business or pleasure?
这里的鲑鱼怎么样
Now, how's the salmon here?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表