严重的足趾真菌感染 我来了
Nasty toe fungus, here I come.
说起来 Leroy的快速球不是那么快速
Now, Leroy's fastball wasn't exactly fast,
所以我 我说 你最好学学怎么扔出拐弯球。
so I, I said, "You better learn how to throw a breaking ball."
-你是他的教练 -不是
- You were his coach? - Not really,
但我们用了一个冬天练习弧线球
but we spent a whole winter working on a curveball,
然后他 他掌握了
and he-he got it.
春季赛到了之后发生什么了
So what happened when spring rolled around?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
不 我 我那时不在 但是
No, I-I-I wasn't around, but...
我猜你赢了一些比赛
I'll bet you won a few games.
准备好走了吗
Are you ready to go?
走
Go?
呃
Uh...
John 正如我说的 Gibbs不会在
John, like I said, Gibbs won't leave
办案中途离开的
in the middle of a case.
为了LJ这么做吧
Well, do it for LJ.
为你父亲这么做吧 他们许下过承诺
Do it for your dad. They made a promise.
君子一言驷马难追
A man's only as good as his word.
来吧 去我的车里坐着
Come on. Get your ass in my car.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - You, too.
你好
Hi.
嘿 我们能搞定这边的
Hey, we can handle things here.
Torres和McGee外出去追踪回溯
Torres and McGee are out retracing
上尉的活动轨迹了
the lieutenant's footsteps.
他们完成之前你就能回来的
You'll be back before they're done.
Bishop 接下来由McGee领导
Bishop, McGee's got lead.
他们要去哪里
Where are they going?
他们的家乡
Their hometown.
他们过去有些交情
Those two have a history.
但愿他们能解开心结
Hopefully they'll work it out.
通往止水市的路开车也要很久呀
It's a long drive to Stillwater.
没错 我见过他
Yeah, I-I seen him.
大概见过
Maybe.
到底是什么情况 你见过还是大概见过
Well, which one is it, yeah or maybe?
他开着什么车
What make of car he got?
黑色斯巴鲁
Black Subaru.
驾驶座破了 他就坐在那里
Rip in the driver's seat. Sat right there.
我很晚才给他修完 那天是星期一
I stayed late to finish. That was Monday.
根据他手♥机♥GPS的记录
Well, according to the cell phone GPS,
Johnson上尉周一和周二都来过这里
Lieutenant Johnson was here Monday and Tuesday.
我周二没有见到他
Didn't see him Tuesday.
如果他不进店里 那为什么要来...
Why come to the shop if he's not gonna...
这里
speak to the owner?
监控探头管用吗
That surveillance camera work?
当然 存了整整一周的视频
You bet. Holds a full week on DVR.
啊
Ah.
我给你拿
Let me get it.
哦 熏咸肉味薯片
Ooh, bacon brown sugar chips.
你吃这个吗
You eat those things?
不吃 这玩意儿太恶心了
No, man, those are gross.
Bishop喜欢吃 而我因为用她手♥机♥发短♥信♥毁掉她约会那事儿
Bishop loves them, and I kind of owe her for texting her date
欠她个人情
that she couldn't go out.
哦
Oh.
嗨 你有一美元吗
Hey, you got a buck?
怎么 你身上连一美元都没有吗
What, you don't have a dollar on you?
废柴才会带现金
Cash is for suckers.
-我有个五美元 -谢谢你
- I got a five. - Thank you.
没事儿
Yeah.
我的零钱呢
Where's my change?
这跟我没关系
Not my problem.
如果你想投诉 那里有一个800电♥话♥
There's an 800 number if you got a complaint.
不 别在意
No, don't worry about it.
谢谢你的监控 我们一用完
Thank you for this. We'll return it
就会还给你的
as soon as we're finished.
好的
Okay.
你认真的吗
Really?
有四块钱余额的
I had four dollars credit.
哦
Oh.
好的 先生 83号♥线路
Yes, sir. Route 83,
再走一百英里
about another hundred miles.
我知道怎么去Stillwater
I know my way to Stillwater.
这就是我为什么之前想坐卡车走
This is why I wanted to take the truck.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
这辆破老爷车才不会半路坏掉呢
That old jalopy would have broken down halfway there.
我们已经半路坏在这里了
We are broken down halfway there.
不 不 她只是休息一下
No, no. She's just resting.
加一点水 休息一小会 她就会像猫一样低吼了
Little water, a little time, she'll be purring like a cat.
嗷
Ow.
还需要一点油
You need oil, too.
油在行李箱里面
Oil's in the trunk.
我没疯 你知道
I'm not crazy, you know.
我从没说过你疯
I never said you were crazy.
你不回电♥话♥
You don't return phone calls.
你是个好孩子 Leroy
You're a good son, Leroy.
Jackson一定会以你为荣的
Jackson would've been proud of you.
我没有孩子 这是我一生最大的遗憾
I never had kids. My greatest regret.
你是最接近我孩子的存在
You were the closest thing I ever had to a son.
我没教过你怎么给这样的车
Didn't I teach you how to change the oil
换油吗
in a, in a car just like this?
没 我爸教的我
No. Dad did.
你教我怎么投骰子来着
You taught me how to play craps.
好吧 这是什么
Okay, what am I looking at?
Megan Boone的家具饰品店
Megan Boone's upholstery shop.
就是那个人 我叫他
And that's someone that I am calling
-金发男 -嗯
- "Blonde Guy." - Hm.
我想他就是上尉周二回去的原因
I think he's the reason the lieutenant went back on Tuesday.
所以他们聊了几分钟
So they talk for a few minutes,
然后上尉递给金发男一个信封
and then the lieutenant hands Blonde Man an envelope.
希望能看看里面是什么
Wish we could see what was inside.
哦 我们能做到
Oh, but we can.
暂停 放大
Freeze and enhance.
那是一百美元钞票吗
Is that a hundred-dollar bill?
没错 底下还有更多
Yup. There's more underneath.
你能不能对金发男进行面部识别呢
Can you run facial recognition on Blondie?
试过了 没有结果
Tried. Came up empty.
哦 天呐
Oh, my gosh.
怎么 你认出他来了吗
What? You recognize him?
大概吧
Maybe.
这是我给那个
This is my sketch
送下有毒煎蛋饼的人 做的素描
of the suspect who brought the poison omelet.
额 看起来是同一个人
Uh, looks like the same guy,
也就是说
which means...
Johnson上尉认识那个杀害他的人
Lieutenant Johnson knew the man who killed him.
我们查到嫌犯的身份了吗
We got an ID on the suspect?
哦 不 还没
Uh, no, not yet.
-我们能把他跟Deegan联♥系♥起来了吗 -我们还在努力 长官
- Can we tie him to Deegan? - We're working on it, sir.
动作再快点
Work faster.
我签字同意了这个交易 但是交易没按计划来
I signed off on this deal and it went sideways.
我想让这个调查回到正轨
I want to get this investigation back on track.
-是的 -嗨
- Yeah. - Hey.
Kasie在自动售货机的
Kasie found something
监控录像上有所发现
on the auto shop surveillance tape.
看看那个金发男在上尉离开后做了什么
Watch what Blonde Man does after Lieutenant Johnson leaves.
他一定售货机公♥司♥的工作人员
He must work for the vending machine company.
没错 不管他是谁
Yeah, well, whoever he is,
我们也许能拿到他的指纹
we can probably get his prints.
哦 天哪 我是在吃证据吗
Oh, shoot, am I eating evidence?
机器归谁所有的
Who owns the machine?
不归那家店长
It's not the shop owner.
她把那个地方租出去了
She just leases out the space.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表