请坐吧
Please have a seat.
你 呃 你和她做了
You, uh... you were her cellmate
两年多的狱友
for over two years.
我们希望你能帮到我们
We're hoping you can give us some help.
-怎么帮你们 -给我们一些启示
- Help you how? - Well, give us some insight.
你看 像Angie那样拒绝
See, it's unusual for someone
认罪协议的人是很少见的
to turn down a plea bargain like Angie did.
这件事情上我跟你们看法一致
You'll never get any argument from me on that.
那她是怎么说的
Hmm. So what'd she say?
关于抢劫案 你们肯定谈过的
About the robbery. You must have talked.
是的 我们谈过
Yeah, we talked.
所以呢
And?
你为什么不问Angie这些问题
Why don't you ask Angie your questions?
说实话 我们很担心她
Well, the truth is, we're concerned.
我们怕她回去后仍然跟
We're afraid she might go back
错误的人混在一起
to hanging with the wrong people.
你这想法没错
You got that right.
Angie有些很糟糕的直觉 你明白我的意思吗
Angie's got bad instincts, you know what I mean?
不是很明白
Not exactly.
比如说我不得不保护她
Let's just say I had to protect her.
防着谁
From who?
防着那些想欺骗她的人
People who'd take advantage of her.
比如那个跟她一起抢劫的那个人吗
Like the guy she was with on the robbery?
那个卑鄙小人利用了Angie
That lowlife used Angie.
他知道她会为他做任何事
He knew she would do anything for him,
但那混♥蛋♥还是让她承担了刑事责任
and that bastard let her take the rap.
怎么也想不通为什么她不供出他
Could never understand why she didn't give him up.
Angie总是喜欢上错误的人
Angie has a way of picking the wrong guys.
是吗
Really?
J.T.不是第一个让她陷入麻烦的男朋友
J.T. wasn't the first boyfriend to get her in trouble.
J.T.
J.T.?
-你听说过他姓什么吗 -没有
- You hear a last name? - Nope.
不管结果怎样吧 她认识他不是很久
For what it's worth, she didn't know him very long.
她认为在他身上发生了什么
What does she think happened to him?
你看
Look...
我确实提供不了更多信息了
there's really no more I can tell you.
你确定吗
You sure?
好吧 很感谢了 Lanny
All right. Appreciate it, Lanny.
哦 对了 还有件事
Oh, uh, one more thing.
既然她现在假释了 你会去看望Angie吗
Now that she's on parole, you gonna go see Angie?
昨天是我把她接出来的
I picked her up yesterday morning.
你们从监控里
You have me
看到我了
on the security camera.
是我把车开走的 我无法否认
I drove the car away. I can't deny it.
你可以大幅减少刑期
You can spend a lot less time--
甚至不用服刑
maybe no time at all-- in jail,
只要你告诉我们你的同伙是谁 Angie
if you tell us who you were with, Angie.
我们想帮你 但是你得帮我们
Want to help you, but you have to help us.
我保证 他是跑不了的
I guarantee, not gonna get away.
无论你的同伙是谁 我们都会找出来
We're gonna find out who your accomplice is.
你的面前摆着你的整个人生
You got your whole life ahead of you.
别让自己的人生变得更加艰难
Don't make it harder on yourself.
考虑一下吧 好吗
Think about it, okay?
嘿 没人值得你这么做
Hey, no guy is worth it.
你觉得他会一直等你吗
You think he's gonna wait for you, cut you in?
这不太可信 他更可能...
It's hard to believe. It's more likely...
闭嘴
Shut up.
听着 我只是跟你陈述事实 好吗
Look, I'm just telling you the truth here, okay?
进来
Come in.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
记不记得你用Angie的手♥机♥
So, remember when you called me
-给我打电♥话♥来着 -当然
- from Angie Gray's cell phone? - Mm-hmm.
我拿到了号♥码 追踪了
I got the number, and I was able
她在长凳上拨出的号♥码
to trace the prior call she made from the bus bench.
-然后呢 -然后那个号♥码属于
- And? - And it belonged
一个叫Lew 拼作 L E W 姓Nolte的人
to a Lew-- L-E-W Nolte--
这人三年前是这个案子里的
who-- get this-- was a suspect in the case
嫌疑人
three years ago.
-哇哦 -没错
- Wow. - Oh, yeah.
他当时是Padgett上将的私人助理
He was Admiral Padgett's personal assistant.
他做一些地♥产♥上杂七杂八的事情
He did, like, odds and ends around the estate.
我们认为
And we always thought
他是那起劫案的涉案人员
that he was an inside man in the robbery,
但是我们一直没能证明此事
but we could never prove it.
Angie Gray出狱之后
And Angie Gray gets out of jail,
第一个电♥话♥就打给了他
and the first call she makes is to him.
没错 我要去告诉Gibbs 然后把他带过来
Mm-hmm. I am going to anticipate Gibbs and bring him in.
嘿 Ellie
Hey, Ellie,
Gibbs跟这个案子有什么过节吗
what's with Gibbs and this case, anyway?
他处理这起调查的方式
The way he handled her in interrogation--
我从没见他这么不强硬
I've never seen him so soft.
这个 呃
Yeah. Uh,
Gibbs跟她父亲是朋友
Gibbs was friends with her father.
他 死在了阿富汗
He, uh, was killed in Afghanistan.
呃 没错 被简易爆♥炸♥装置炸死的 我读过那个报告
Uh, yeah, by an I.E.D. I read that.
没错 Gibbs试图帮她 但是 她不肯听
Yeah. Gibbs tried to help her, but... she wouldn't listen.
嘿 Tim
Hey, Tim?
我想那个织物清新剂
I think that fabric freshener
毁掉了我的毛衣
killed my sweater.
闻起来还是很臭
It still stinks.
还有好多硬块
It's all lumpy.
你有没有读过标签上的警告信息
Well, did you read the warnings on the label?
读过
Yeah.
算是吧
Sort of.
Huey要为此付出代价
Huey's gonna pay for this.
她要走了
She's leaving.
嘿
Hey.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa...
NCIS
NCIS?
熄火
Turn it off.
-你想要什么 -答案
- What do you want? - Answers.
我 我是在做工作 伙计 我在工作
I-I'm on a job, man. I'm working.
哦 是啊 这是我要问的其中一个问题
Oh, yeah. That's one of the questions
你是在为谁工作
I was gonna ask you. For who?
我再问一次 你到底想怎样
Again, what do you want?
我再问一次 你在为谁工作
Again... who you working for?
跟你无关
None of your business.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Look...
你叫Iverson吧
Iverson?
我不是很喜欢私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I don't much like P.I.s,
尤其不喜欢名声不好的
especially ones with shady reputations.
好啊 呃
Yeah, well, um,
去你的
screw you.
好吧
Okay.
谁雇你跟踪Angie Gray的
Who hired you to tail Angie Gray?
一个客户
A client.
给我钱让我跟踪她
Paid me to follow her
然后汇报她都跟谁接触过
and report back who she met with.
没告诉我原因
Didn't tell me why.
而且 你知道的 我不必透露他的名字
And, as you know, I don't have to reveal his name.
好么
'Kay?
好的 暂时先这样
Yeah. Okay. For now.
她跑了
She got away.
我以为NCIS不会再打扰我的生活
I thought NCIS would be out of my life.
他们确实没想打扰你
They are.
我告诉过你 这都是因为J.T.
I told you. It was all about J.T.
他们明显是在找他
They're obviously still looking for him.
该死的 这地方看起来比你描述得还要糟糕
Damn. This place looks worse than you described.
J.T.说这是他祖父亲手从战争中回来之后
J.T. said his grandfather built it himself.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表