Unfortunately, I'm not.
你挖掘尸体的申请被驳回了
Your request for exhumation has been denied.
是啊 被你驳回的
Yeah, by you.
Gibbs 挖掘尸体不便宜
Gibbs, exhuming a body isn't cheap.
Leon 你离开办公室有段时间了
Leon, you've been out of the office a long time.
小心说话 Gibbs
Watch your step, Gibbs.
也许你忘了
Maybe you forget,
我一点儿也不在乎该死的预算
I don't give a damn about the budget.
我优先考虑的是确保
My priority is ensuring...
确保正义得以伸张
Ensuring that justice is served.
我知道 我在你的报告里读到了
Yeah, I know. I read it in your request,
你特么也该知道 现在缺少证据
which, as you damn well know, is lacking evidence,
所以被驳回了
and is therefore denied.
想要吵一架吗 Leon
Looking for a fight on this, Leon?
我可以满足你
Because I'll give you one.
好了 好消息和坏消息 朋友们
All right, good news and bad news, people.
哇噢
Whoa.
这儿气氛有点沉重
It's heavy in here.
你知道我对此的答案 Gibbs
You got my answer on this, Gibbs.
请告诉我 我没有错过他们俩的对打
Please tell me I didn't miss one of them taking a swing.
嘿 Torres
Hey, Torres.
Gibbs 我找到报告了
Gibbs, I found the reports.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
坏消息是他们被水泡过了
The bad news is that they were in a flood.
所以才没有被扫描到系统里吗
Is that why they weren't scanned into the system?
是的 他们变形了 发霉 还让人恶心
Yeah, they're warped, moldy and disgusting.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, dude.
为嘛你把它们给我
Wh-Why are you giving these to me?
因为阅读使你快乐
Because reading makes you happy.
-我是Bishop -老大 这些交给我吧
- This is Bishop. - Boss, I got these.
嗨 我来了
Me. Hello.
这边 我自愿帮你清理那些霉斑
Uh, over here, volunteering to help you scrape off the mold.
-好啊 走吧 -好的
- Yeah. Let's go. - Okay.
你知道吗 霉斑其实是一些工作非常辛勤的霉菌们
You know, mold is actually a very hardworking fungus
得到的不公正的坏名声
that gets a really bad rap.
谢谢 呃 Gibbs
Thanks. Uh, Gibbs,
我追查到那次自袭事件的目击证人 Thomas Fletcher
I tracked down our eyewitness to the fragging, Thomas Fletcher.
他那时是下士
He was a corporal back then,
现在以军士长的身份退役
and a retired master sergeant now.
带上Torres
Take Torres.
我非常确信你骑上这辆车子会像风一样飞过
And I do believe this bike is gonna ride like the wind.
Fletcher先生
Mr. Fletcher.
没错 有什么能效劳的
Yeah, can I help you?
NCIS
NCIS.
我们需要跟你谈谈Daniel Hall中尉的事
We need to talk to you about Lieutenant Daniel Hall.
Daniel Hall 啊 这个名字我有好多年
Daniel Hall-- well, there's a name I haven't heard
没听过了
in a long time.
天呐 那是Ray Jennings
My God, and there's Ray Jennings.
太惊人了
It's amazing.
我跟他是唯一两个活着离开那里的人
He and I were the only ones to make it out of there alive.
照片上的另外三个陆战队员
The other three Marines here
都在之后一年的战争中阵亡了
were killed about a year later in the war.
我猜你们俩都知道
And I'm assuming you both know
中尉身上发生了什么 对吧
what happened to the lieutenant, right?
辩护文件说你是目击证人
Well, plea documents say you were an eyewitness.
Fletcher先生
Mr. Fletcher,
我们知道 让您再谈这件事情会非常痛苦
we know this isn't easy to talk about,
但我们确实需要了解当时您到底看到了什么
but we need to know exactly what you saw.
事前一晚 Ray和中尉
The night before, Ray and the lieutenant
出发去进行侦察任务
went out on a scout.
但第二天早晨他们回来的时候
By the time they got back the next morning,
事情就完全不同了
things were different.
他们两个发生了强烈的争执
Things were-were really off between them.
但是 我们随后都离开了那里
But then again, we were all off.
我们的电台坏掉了
Our radio went down,
越共可能会毫不犹豫地
and the VC could have gutted us
对我们开膛破肚
without thinking twice.
但我能做的就只有尽力去
But all I could do is work as hard as I could
修好那个电台
to try to fix that radio.
-该死 -中尉
- Damn it. - L.T.
我看到Ray和中尉边走边吵
I saw Ray and the lieutenant walking.
嗨 没有新零件我是没法修好这个设备的
Hey, I don't know how I'm gonna get this working without a new whip.
-中尉 站住 -Jennings
- L.T., hold up. - Jennings,
我说过不再讨论这件事了
I said I was done talking about this.
等等 中尉 等一下 不
Wait. L.T., hold up. No...
我不知道他们到底在争论什么
I couldn't tell what the hell they were talking about.
然后周围突然静了下来
Then things got real quiet.
这时Ray跑了出来
That's when Ray ran out.
-趴下 -不
- Get down! - No!
然后中尉就阵亡了
And the lieutenant was gone.
听着 我知道Ray做得不对
Look, I know Ray did wrong,
但是当你想起那片雨林和战争
but when you think about the jungle and the war...
战争自身就足以击垮任何人了
the war itself was enough to break any man.
Fletcher先生
Mr. Fletcher,
你是在说 你并没有确切看到
are you saying that you didn't actually see
Ray Jennings扔出了手雷 是吗
Ray Jennings throw the grenade?
是的 我没看到
No, I didn't.
等一下 我不太明白
Wait a minute, I don't understand something.
我以为Ray Jennings认罪了
I thought Ray Jennings confessed.
Fletcher 你还好吗
Fletcher, you all right?
Fletcher 回话
Fletcher, check in!
-Fletcher -可以出发了 长官
- Fletcher! - Good to go, sir!
好的 嗨 趴下
All right, hey, stay down.
嗨 那边的趴下 趴下
Hey! Stay down over there. Stay down!
Jennings 你能看到吗
Jennings, you got a visual?
看不到 长官
Negative, sir.
刚才真是太险了
That was close.
真是太险了
That was close.
他们可是在动真格的 那些待在家里躺在床上的人
They ain't playing. People at home, laying in bed,
你们想知道战争什么样吗
you want to know what war is?
就是这个样子
This is war.
哦
Oy.
Kasie把这个展示搞得很好
Kasie wasn't messing around with this presentation.
你还好吗
You all right?
很好
Yeah.
跟我参加过的战争不同
Different war.
但是 依然 很有冲击力
Still, it's... oof.
没错 我也是这感觉
Yeah, me, too.
剩下的我就不放了
I'll spare you the rest.
看来他的状态不错
Turned out okay.
但是其实并不好 Jack
Yeah, except it didn't, Jack.
当然 你是对的
No. Of course. You're right.
Hall中尉不可能
There's no way Lieutenant Hall wasn't affected
没被那些事情影响
by what he experienced out there.
我是说 看看我们俩
I mean, look at us.
我们就听听录音都能心动过速
Our hearts were pounding just hearing it.
这是Hall的倒数第二盘磁带
This was Hall's second to last tape.
他很有压力 你能听出来
He was stressed-- you heard him--
但是他还在振作自己 这时的他没有自杀倾向
but he was keeping it together. He wasn't suicidal.
-但是在他最后一盘磁带里 他有这倾向 -没错
- His last tape, he was. - Right.
所以问题就是 这两盘磁带之间到底发生了什么
So the question is what happened between those two tapes?
跟Ray Jennings进行了最后一次巡逻
The last scout with Ray Jennings.
是的 但是发生了什么
Right, but what happened?
嗨 关于...
Hey. What's with the...?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
为什么没人告诉我这里发生了什么
Why didn't anyone tell me what's going on back here?
这里竟然有带着被动散热器的密封式低音炮
We got a sealed subwoofer with a passive radiator.
McGee 报告
McGee, the reports.
哦对 Kasie已经在最大程度上去除了霉菌斑
Right. Kasie tried to de-mold as best she could.
JAGMAN档案已经无法修复了
The JAGMAN was beyond repair.
但我设法读出了海军调查处的部分调查报告
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表