Jimmy
Jimmy.
所以
So, um,
如果我们是一对呢
what if we are a couple?
跟你有什么关系
What business is it to you?
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
跟你有什么关系
What's it to you?
绅士们 拜托
Gentlemen, please.
不 Myrna 不必担心
No, Myrna, no worries.
我们会到外面去解决这事
'Cause we're gonna take this outside.
外面你们可以逃跑的地方
Outside where you can run?
或者你们姑娘们可以自己逃跑算了
Or you girls could just run along.
-我们只会跑向一个地方 -就是你们那边
- The only place we're running to...- Is right over you.
绅士们 现在都保持冷静
Gentlemen, let's all stay calm now.
好吧
All right!
把那个扔给我
Throw me that.
够了
Enough!
我要把你的头扯下来
I'm gonna rip your head off.
蝴蝶 蜜蜂
Butterfly, bee.
袭人 破坏财产
Assault, destruction of property.
你要怎么跟Breena讲
What are you gonna tell Breena?
告诉她我们没有别的选择了
Tell her we had no choice.
不 我们有过选择
No, we had a choice.
太蠢了
That was dumb.
或许这就是我们需要的
Or maybe this is just what we needed.
哦 Gibbs探员
Oh, Agent Gibbs.
嘿 谢谢你来接我们
Hey, thanks for coming to get us.
我们吵醒你了吗
Did we get you up?
现在是凌晨3点
It's 3:00 a.m. in the morning.
我们当然吵醒他了
Of course we did.
天哪 我很抱歉
Gosh, I-I'm sorry about that,
但是 你也会这么做的
but, uh, you'd have done the same thing.
-那些家伙 -回家 Palmer
- These guys... - Go home, Palmer.
睡一会儿
Get some sleep.
睡觉 是啊
Sleep? Right.
像是我能睡着一样
Like that's possible.
嘿 别生Jimmy的气
Hey, um, don't be mad at Jimmy.
端正你的态度
Get your act together.
好吧
Okay.
-我搞砸了 -不好
- I screwed up. - No, not okay.
有你这样技能的人不会卷入酒吧争斗
Guys with your skill set can't get in bar fights.
-不是在酒吧 -停
- It was not a bar. - Stop.
我们早上再聊
We'll talk in the morning.
你因为打架被捕了
You got arrested for fighting?
在一家绘画工作室
At a painting workshop?
什么 这都上早间新闻了吗
What? Did it make the morning news?
不 不是 Palmer一早就来分享情报了
No, no. Palmer got here early to share the details.
看 他甚至还带了甜甜圈
Look, he even brought doughnuts.
哇
Oh, wow.
我制♥造♥了只怪兽
I've created a monster.
不知道 Palmer说你们打的人
I don't know. Palmer said the guys you fought
是真正的怪兽
were the real monsters.
-更像是恐龙 但也没错 -Nick
- More like dinosaurs, but still. - Nick.
说真的 你还好吗
Seriously, you okay?
我很好 这没什么
I'm fine. This is nothing.
-更新汇报 -听着 Gibbs
- Update. -Look, uh, Gibbs, uh...
不 不是现在 汇报
No. Not now. Update.
我研究了牙医的最后一个受害者
So, I, uh, researched The Dentist's last victim.
七年前在特拉华州里霍博斯比奇被杀
Murdered seven years ago in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware,
警方锁定了一个嫌疑犯
which led police to a suspect,
Lewis Dacey 受害者的儿时伙伴
Lewis Dacey, childhood friend of the victim.
现在 警方试图对他立案
Now, police worked to build a case against him,
但是没能成功提起任何指控
but no charges could ever be filed.
名字听起来很耳熟
Now, the name sounded familiar to me,
所以我再次查了Mooney的通话记录
so I went through Mooney's phone records again.
发现两周前 Mooney给一位在马里兰州陶森市的
Turns out just two weeks ago, Mooney placed a call
L. Dacey打了电♥话♥
to an L. Dacey in Towson, Maryland.
没有巧合这种事
Well, no such thing as a coincidence.
他们查这些东西的时候 你在干什么
And what were you doing while they were figuring all this out?
好 我知道了 把Dacey带过来
Okay, I got it. Get Dacey in here.
听着 Gibbs 我真诚的道歉
Look, uh, Gibbs, I sincerely apologize.
所以 我们能谈谈了吗
So, uh, can we have the talk now?
-不 我们不谈 -不吗
- No. We are not having a talk. - We're not?
呃 Torres探员
Uh, Agent Torres.
早上好
Good morning.
上来一下 哦
Come on up-- Ooh.
如果你不介意的话 给我带个撒糖甜甜圈
Grab me a sprinkle doughnut if you don't mind.
再见
Bye-bye.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
Sloane 我都说了抱歉了
Sloane, I already said I'm sorry.
省省吧 Nick
Come on, Nick.
我们昨晚都看见了 你打算把城里搅个天翻地覆
We all saw you last night planning to tear up the town.
你是想找架打吗
Was it a fight you were looking for?
不 是架找上了我们
No, that fight found us.
当然
Of course.
你们找到了彼此
You found each other.
你现在道歉只是因为你不想谈这事
And now you're just apologizing because you don't want to talk about it.
别在这儿批判我
Don't be passing judgment' over here.
我想起了不久前你参与的一起酒吧斗殴
I recall a little bar fight that you got into not too long ago.
首先 我没有批判你
One, I'm not judging.
其次 那完全是两种情况
Two, that was definitely apples and oranges.
第三 它算是让我有资格问你
And three, it kind of makes me uniquely qualified
真正困扰你的是什么
to ask what's really bugging you.
好吧
Fine.
你知道我真正厌倦的是什么吗
You know what I'm really sick and tired of?
-嗯 -为什么人们这么刻薄
-Hmm? - Why are people so damn mean?
狭隘
Petty.
从巷子里的那些邻居
From those neighbors in their cul-de-sac
到昨晚的那些蠢货
to those clowns last night,
每个人看起来似乎都更愤怒
everyone just seems to be...angrier.
说一些他们从未说过的可怕的话
And saying terrible things that they've never said before.
恐惧和焦虑正处于空前的高点
Fear and anxiety are at an all-time high.
在政♥治♥和社交媒体之间
Between politics and social media...
为什么人们不能对彼此更友善呢
Why can't people just be nicer to each other?
像你昨晚那样吗
Like you were last night.
哦 好吧 不是对那些蠢货
Oh, yeah, well, not to those idiots.
尽管我们很乐意这么做 但是我们不能就这样走过去
As much as we'd all like to, we can't just go around
揍别人一顿让他们向善
punching people into being nicer.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我可以成为
I can be like the...
善良的欺凌者
the kindness bully.
但是首先或许试着对你自己友善些
But first maybe try to be a little kinder to yourself.
因为 通常来说
Because, usually,
在那种生气和愤怒之下
underneath that sort of anger and rage,
是很多的伤痛 我懂
is a lot of pain. I know.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
-别不理我 -我没有不理你
- Don't blow me off. - I'm not blowing you off,
但你只是太敏感了
but you're just getting all touchy-feely.
我知道有一些更深层次的事情发生了
I know there's something deeper going on.
不
No.
并没有
There is not.
我打了一架 仅此而已
I got into a fight, that is it.
别试图把它说成其他没边的事
Stop trying to make it into something that it isn't.
如果你不喜欢 那就送我回家
If you don't like it, just send me home.
好 回家吧
Fine. Go home.
你不能把我送回家
You can't send me home.
哦 我相信我刚就送了
Oh, I believe I just did.
-Sloane不能把我送回家 -哦 是吗
- Sloane cannot send me home. - Oh, yeah.
她可以 我也可以
She can. So can I.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
你被逮捕了 Nick
You got arrested, Nick.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表