不 不 你不会的
No. No, you wouldn't.
而且郑重声明 我从未怨恨过你
And for the record, I have never resented you.
Palmer医生 没事的
Dr. Palmer, it's all right.
-我 -不 不 医生
- I... - No, no, Doctor.
我之前对你粗鲁无礼
I was rude and curt with you earlier,
那是因为我不想让你目睹我
but it's only because I didn't want you to see me
犯下人生中最大的错误
making the biggest mistake of my life.
我为我们的行业
I have brought shame
带来了耻辱 坦白地说 你永远不会做出这样的事情
on our profession in a way that, frankly, you never would have.
哦 那真是瞎胡扯
Oh, that's a bunch of baloney.
你只是想做一个资深赌徒的好女婿
You were just trying to be a good, uh, son-in-law to Groucho,
而且最终 你把事情都纠正过来了
and you still ended up doing everything right.
Jimmy 你是一个高尚的人
Jimmy, you are an honorable man.
你永远不可能
There's no way
给这个行业带来耻辱
you could bring shame to this profession.
来抱抱
Bring it in.
这种破事每次都能戳到我的泪点
Damn place gets me every time.
Kase 我们查到什么了
Kase. What do we got?
我们查到匹配对象了 Gibbs
We've got a match, Gibbs.
运行了两天的面部识别
Two days of running facial recognition
终于找到了那张脸
has finally given us a face.
Kenneth Dent 因为其在2011年
Kenneth Dent, pictured here
酗酒被捕 还在陶森大学读大三那年扰乱社会治安
after his 2011 arrest for drunk and disorderly
所以在数据库里留下了照片
as a junior at Towson University.
没错 那就是Kenny 他现在在哪
Yeah. That's our Kenny. Where is he now?
陶森大学完全不知道
Towson has no idea.
他不久之后就退学了
He flunked out shortly after,
而且他们没有他当前住处的记录
and they have no record of his current whereabouts.
-应该不难找 -但是查那个名字的话可能比较难
- Shouldn't be too hard to find. - But it might be with that name,
因为 事情到这里变得有趣了
'cause-- and here's where it gets good--
我深入查了一下 发现那个Kenneth Dent
I dug deeper to find that Kenneth Dent
实际上是个注册过的化名
is actually a registered alias,
因为他家在新加坡的财富
given for security purposes
出于安全考虑
due to his wealthy family
才使用的
in Singapore.
-有没有听说过 -Henry Deng
- Ever heard the name... - Henry Deng?
严重打击了我的揭秘快♥感♥啊
Way to blow my big reveal.
他们有什么联♥系♥
How are they related?
哦 Henry是最年轻的儿子
Oh, Henry's youngest son.
Kenneth Dent实际上是Keung Deng
Kenneth Dent is actually Keung Deng,
Deng家财富与帝国的最年轻的继承人
youngest heir to the Deng fortune and empire.
新加坡领♥事♥馆♥说Keung Deng
Singapore consulate says Keung Deng,
又叫Kenny Dent
aka Kenny Dent,
没有美国的永久居留权
has no permanent U.S. residence.
他看起来是从一家豪华旅馆搬到另一家
It seems he moves from one luxury hotel to the next.
目前在特区的Biltmore入住
Currently checked in at the D.C. Biltmore.
他退房♥了
Well, or checked out.
Biltmore说他的信♥用♥卡♥昨天被注销了
Biltmore said his credit cards were cancelled as of yesterday.
协查通告 送到每一个机场和码头
BOLO. Every airport, every border.
也许Henry得到了他儿子犯罪的风声
Maybe Henry caught wind of his son's crimes
跟他断绝了联♥系♥
and cut him off?
问问Henry Deng
Ask Henry Deng.
老大 这说起来可比做起来简单
Boss, that's easier said than done.
他在食物链上的地位可是很高的
He's pretty high up on the food chain.
这个由我解决 McGee
I'll handle that, McGee.
我们有一个失踪的嫌犯
We've got a missing suspect
他破产了
who's broke
还很可能挟持着Jimmy的内弟
and likely holding Jimmy's brother-in-law.
这可能是他唯一的优势
That might be his only leverage.
除非他依然掌控着他的赌局
Unless he still has his game.
哦 对 那个高风险的赌局
Oh, that's right. The high-stakes game.
我们如何找到它
How do we find it?
我也许能帮上忙
I might be able to help with that.
嗨 老兄
Hey! Chief!
Gibbs 你好吗
Gibbs. How are you?
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
-谢谢 -嗨
- Thanks. - Hey.
我们早听说你潜伏在这里
We heard you were lurking around.
哦 Ellie 我从不潜伏
Oh, Ellie, never lurking.
我一直都大摇大摆
Strutting, baby, strutting.
你要怎么帮我们
How do you help us?
我认识一些有人脉的人
I know people who know people.
我可以打几个电♥话♥
I could make a few calls.
好啊
Yeah.
如果我找到赌局 Gibbs
Um, if I find the game, Gibbs,
别 呃
don't, uh...
别直接带人冲过去
don't storm the castle.
-好吗 -为什么
- Okay? - Why not?
因为这些牌局 他们有保安
Because these games, they got security.
有好人 有坏人
Good guys and bad guys.
可能会弄得一团糟
Uh, it could get messy.
也许我们玩上几局 排查一下
Maybe it'd be better if they played a few rounds
这个Kenny伙计会不会出现 会比较好
until we find out if this, uh, Kenny fellow really shows up.
打电♥话♥吧
Start calling.
嗨 Gibbs 派我去吧
Hey, Gibbs, send me.
Bishop和我可以去做卧底
Bishop and I can go undercover.
你知道 伪装成Charlie和Louise
You know, Charlie and Louise.
呃 不 我完全不会玩牌
Um, no, I don't know anything about poker.
哦 我知道有人会玩
Oh, I know someone who does.
所以 我在一次
So, I beat Gibbs
友好的家庭扑克比赛中赢了Gibbs 现在他以为
at one of his friendly home poker games, and now he thinks
我就像是辛辛那提小子
【辛辛那提小子:史蒂夫·麦奎因主演的电影。一名叫辛辛那提的少年扑克牌赌术的精艺,慢慢地成功,而且越赌越大。】
I'm, like, the Cincinnati Kid.
哦 所以 Gibbs在他家里办了比赛吗
Oh, so, uh, Gibbs has, uh, games at his house?
我相信 下次会邀请你的
I'm sure you'll... be invited next time.
我们行动了
Here we go.
-晚上好 -请进
- Good evening. - Please, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
这很棒
Oh, this is gonna be good.
嗯
Hmm?
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
不是他
It's not him.
抱歉
Uh, pardon,
你说的"他"是谁
who's the "him" you're talking about?
别在意
Never mind.
谁推荐的你们
Who referred you?
Anthony DiNozzo
Anthony DiNozzo.
可爱的Tony
Sweet Tony.
但很抱歉比赛
But I'm afraid the game's
-今晚取消了 -我们本可以料到的
- been cancelled tonight. - We could've guessed that.
哦 让我们再猜一遍
Ooh, let's guess again.
你在等Kenny Dent
You're waiting for Kenny Dent.
-你知道他在哪里吗 -我们希望能在
- You know where he is? - We were hoping
-这里找到他 -我们也是
- to find him here. - So were we.
他欠了这间房♥里的每个人的钱
He owes money to everyone in this room.
那说明了为什么会有这些枪
Ah, that explains the guns.
但传言说他已经逃出城了
But word on the street is he's already skipped town.
该死
Damn.
既然我们已经在这里了
Well, since we're already here,
不妨玩一两局
might as well play a hand or two, you know?
行
Fine.
好了 我们需要看下持枪许可证
All right, we're gonna need some gun permits.
吃个甜甜圈怎么样
How about a donut, huh?
丹麦风味的
Danish?
苹果馅的
Apple fritter?
怎么了 没有熊爪吗
What, no bear claws?
别道歉了 Jimmy
Stop apologizing, Jimmy.
你这样让事情变得更糟糕
You're making it worse.
我只是对我在家庭方面的问题
I just feel so bad that my family dysfunction
造成了这些麻烦感到很抱歉
is causing all this trouble.
Palmer 你是我们的家人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表