All right, the store owner
认出Miller
was able to identify Miller.
他给我们画了一张去小屋的地图
He drew us a map to the cabin.
走到路的尽头
Just go to the end of the road here.
好吧 让Vance知道我们已经很接近了
All right, let Vance know we're close.
那一定是Miller的小屋
That's got to be Miller's cabin.
你知道吗 这个地方感觉很熟悉
You know, something about this place feels familiar.
你觉得Gibbs会不会变成一个
Hey, you think that Gibbs would ever end up like a--
疯狂的隐士
like a crazy hermit?
不会 Gibbs不会拥有这些无线电发射塔
No. Gibbs wouldn't have all these radio towers.
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
我想他会的
I think he would.
五角大楼的官员拒绝对有关一艘核潜艇
Pentagon officials are refusing to comment
失踪的传闻发表评论
on the rumors that a nuclear submarine has gone missing,
尽管我们的消息源告诉我们确有此事
though our sources are telling us otherwise.
事实上 就地缘政♥治♥方面
In truth, the geopolitical...
-想都别想 -我们是NCIS
-Don't even think about it. -NCIS.
把手举起来
Hands in the air.
转身 转过去
Turn around. Turn around!
看起来他是通过我们的一个卫星
Looks like he's bouncing his signal
传递他的信♥号♥♥
off one of our satellites.
你们太迟了
You're too late.
而你很怪异 渗人的隐士
And you're a weird,creepy hermit.
在我手里是一组向俄♥罗♥斯♥舰队
In my hand are a set of orders
开火的命令
to fire upon the Russian fleet,
而在眼下 俄♥罗♥斯♥正准备先发制人
who are, at this moment,preparing to launch
向美国的多个目标发起一波攻击
a preemptive strike against multiple targets in the U.S.
四分钟之内我们就会在他们的射程范围内了
We'll be within range in the next four minutes.
XO 请确认
XO, please confirm.
我确认
I confirm.
愿上帝拯救我们所有人
May God help us all.
当值军官
Chief of the Watch,
-向一号♥二号♥炮管注水 -遵命 长官
-flood tubes one and two. -Aye, sir.
武器指挥
Weapons conn...
听我命令开火
...fire on my order.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
舰长 我们需要谈谈
Captain, we need to talk.
你们到底在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们正准备发射鱼雷
We are in the middle of a torpedo launch.
我们有理由相信那些发射命令可能是无效的
And we have reason to believe those launch orders may be invalid.
它们已经生效了 现在离开我的舰桥
They've been authenticated.Now get off my bridge.
-我们不会离开的 -那我只能找人把你扔出去了
-We're not going anywhere. -Then I'll have you thrown off.
那就试试吧
Try.
McGee 你还在等什么
McGee,what are you waiting for?
快点发出停止命令
Send the stand-down order.
我 我不太确定该怎么做
I'm-I'm not sure how.
呃 这些命令必须符合正确的格式
Uh, the orders have to be properly formatted
否则系统是不会接收的 明白吗
or the system won't take 'em,okay?
我 我不记得这组散列在感叹号♥之前还是之后
I-I don't remember whether the hash goes before the bang
-甚至也不知道用几条波浪线 -Tim
-or even how many splats to use. -Tim,
你必须搞明白
you have to figure this out.
我之前从来没办过这种事情 好吗
I've never done anything like this before, okay?
又不是说我能打个急救电♥话♥问问
It's not like I can just call in a lifeline.
我说了离开我的舰桥
I said off my bridge.
你打算告诉他吗
Are you gonna tell him?
还是我来
Or am I?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
Straussy 你好 我是Tim
Straussy, hey, it's Tim.
听着 你还在琢磨那个
Listen, are you still working
超现实的潜艇模拟游戏吗
on that hyperrealistic sub simulation game?
你的武器军官
Your weapons officer
需要被解除职务
needs to be relieved from duty.
你什么意思 而且你收到的命令
Excuse me?And your orders
是某人重新鉴定过的命令
reauthenticated by somebody else.
他是我们谋杀案的嫌犯
He's a suspect in our murder investigation.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
水手长 把这两位送出舰桥
Chief of the Boat,escort these two off the bridge.
副舰长 中止那个指令
XO, belay that order.
操舵声呐 离目标还有90秒
Conn-sonar,90 seconds from target.
Gibbs探员 你有证据表明我的武器军官
Agent Gibbs, do you have proof my weapons officer
牵涉到了White的谋杀案吗
was involved in White's murder?
你需要核实你的指令
You need to verify your orders.
暴露我们的位置
And give away our position?
上百万人的生命都在危机边缘
Millions of lives are at stake.
我知道危险是什么
I know what's at stake.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
你还要补充什么吗
Is there anything you'd like to add?
-没有 长官 -那就把这两个人
-No, sir. -Then get these two
带离我的舰桥锁到禁闭室里去
the hell off my bridge and lock them in the brig.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
-放下武器 放下 -你被捕了
-Drop the weapon! Drop it! -You're under arrest.
-Gibbs探员 -离开那个岗位 马上
-Agent Gibbs... -Step away from the station, now.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon!
海军舰艇
The USS Memphis
Memphis号♥就要越过红线了 Leon
is about to cross the red line, Leon.
-我们不能再等了 -女士
-We can't wait. -Ma'am,
我们的人已经找到了Miller
our people have found Miller.
参谋长联席会议的主席刚刚下达了攻击命令
The chairman of the joint chiefs just gave the strike order.
我希望在事发之前你能从我这里听到这个信息
I wanted you to hear it from me before it happened.
听着 女士 我们需要更多时间
Look-- ma'am, we need more time.
你还有不到一分钟
You have less than a minute.
我们处在战争中
We are at war!
我们的命令已经被证实是真的了
Our orders have been authenticated.
Gibbs探员 放下你的武器
Agent Gibbs,drop your weapon!
离开你的位置
Step away from your station.
那些俄♥国♥人正在给他们的武器注入燃料
The Russians are fueling their weapons now.
-Shaw 向他开枪 -你的余生都会在
-Shaw, shoot him! -You will spend the rest of your life
-联邦监狱度过 -你在船上动了手脚
-in
federal prison... -You did something to this boat,
-你杀了White -如果你不放下武器的话
-you killed White.-if you do not drop that weapon!
-你干了什么 -一级警戒 一级警戒
-What did you do? -Alert one, alert one.
收到消息
Incoming message.
舰长 我们收到了一条格式正确的消息
Captain,we have a properly formatted incoming message.
水手长Shaw 放下你的武器
COB Shaw, lower your sidearm.
什么 不 我们需要发射
What? No! We need to launch.
把手举起来
Get your hands up!
我们被命令立刻终止行动然后上浮
We've been ordered to stand down and surface at once.
向上倾斜15度 准备浮出水面
15 degrees up bubble. Prepare to surface.
我们需要发射 如果我们不发射的话 我们都会死的
We need to launch! If we do not launch, we are going to die!
就算不是今天 也不会太久
Maybe not today,but soon enough!
我们必须发射
We have to launch!
Gibbs探员 你能温和地护送
Agent Gibbs, will you kindly escort
Hardy军士离开舰桥吗
Petty Officer Hardy off the bridge?
客气一些
Kindly.
Bishop
Bishop.
明白
Got it.
-指令通过了吗 -通过了
-The order go through? -Went through.
正在上浮
Surfacing now.
太好了
All right.
看来第三次世界大战要等等了
I guess World War III is gonna have to wait.
听我说 我们必须发射
Listen to me. We have to launch.
我们必须发射
We have to launch.
还废什么话呀 渗人的隐士
Blah, blah, blah, creepy hermit.
Straussy 嘿
Straussy, hey.
感谢你的信息 兄弟
Thanks for the info, man.
对 正在写一本关于潜艇的书
Yep, writing a book about a sub.
你怎么猜到的
How'd you guess?
所以那个管武器的人
So what was that weapons guy
在厨房♥里干什么
doing in the kitchen?
哦 他要在通向隔壁天线室的电缆上
Well, he was installing a device in an electrical conduit
安装一个设备
that fed into the antenna room next door.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表