Why?
McGee Moore具体从国防部后勤署黑到了哪些信息
McGee, what about the Intel Moore hacked from the DLA?
他拿到了与Voit上尉在最后一封邮件
He accessed the non-redacted after-action reports
里发给他的在行动中遇害的12名军人
on the 12 K.I.A. Marines
相关的未加密的事后报告
Captain Voit listed in her last e-mail to him.
这些军人都死于Aazar Atwa之前的袭击中
All were victims of Aazar Atwa's previous attacks.
Torres 重点关注Kasie划出的搜查区域
Torres, focus on Kasie's search grid.
找到Moore是在哪里被抛尸的
Find out where Moore's body was dumped.
McGee Bishop拿上你们的应急包
McGee, Bishop, get your go-bags.
-应急包 -噢 去哪里
- Go-bags? - Oh, where are we going?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
敬 礼
Present arms!
立 正
Order arms!
向左向右 转
Right or left, face!
向前进
Forward march!
你应该就是Gibbs探员了
You must be Agent Gibbs.
总部通知我们等你来 我是Park上校
HQ said to expect you. Colonel Park.
你是被指派给Voit上尉的护卫吗
You're the Marine escort assigned to Captain Voit?
是的 我的任务是最后一次送她回家
Affirmative. I am tasked with her final transit home.
上尉的遗体一小时内应该就会被放行
The captain's remains should be released within the hour.
出什么问题了吗
Something wrong?
上校不常被分派这类任务吧
Colonels aren't usually assigned these details.
军人以服从命令为天职
A Marine goes where he's needed,
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
你的目的地是哪里
What's your destination?
新泽西州的Strathmere Voit上尉的家乡
Strathmere, New Jersey. Captain Voit's hometown.
我们会在10点钟出发
Our transport will be departing at 1000 hours.
上校 恐怕你们的出发要推迟了
Colonel, I'm afraid there's going to be a delay.
-为什么 -Voit上尉现在是我们正在调查的
- Excuse me? - Captain Voit
一起谋杀案调的一部分了
is now part of an active murder investigation.
谋杀调查
Murder investigation?
这件事没人告诉过我
I wasn't informed of that.
她的遗体需要送到
Her remains are to be brought
NCIS 直到我们找到更多的答案
to NCIS until we have more answers.
我能理解
I understand your...
你的境遇 Gibbs探员
your situation, Agent Gibbs,
但我不能允许此事发生
but I cannot allow that.
这不是请求 上校
It's not a request, Colonel.
我的任务是把上尉送回家
It's my duty to get the captain home
让她在两天之内得到安息
to be laid to rest in two days.
而我也会尽我所能确保此事按期执行
And I'll do everything I can to ensure that happens.
无意冒犯 但是我觉得这并不够
With all due respect, that's not good enough for me.
上校 Voit上尉的死可能与
Colonel, there's a possibility that Captain Voit's death
另一起谋杀案有关
is connected to another murder case.
我们需要给两名受害者
We owe it to both victims
找出真♥相♥
to find out the truth.
这一点上我们的追求是一致的
That is something we do agree on.
好吧
All right.
但是我要跟你一起
But I'm going with you.
别指望我能离开上尉半步
Don't expect me to leave the captain's side.
明白
Understood.
这是什么泥啊
What kind of mud is this?
感觉就像流沙
It feels like quicksand.
你确定搜索范围是在这里吗
Are you sure this is the right search grid?
非常确定 Moore的尸体一定是在 大概 这附近
Oh, yeah, positive. Moore's body had to have entered the water,
掉进了水里
like, around here.
哦 我天 哦 我的天呐
Oh, my... oh, my... oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 天呐 你看到那些苍蝇有多大了吗
Oh, my God, did you see the size of that fly?
看起来就像史前生物
It was, like, prehistoric.
呃 就把这当成你成为外勤探员的速成课程
Uh, consider this your crash course on field agent work.
是啊 被油污覆盖 还要
Yeah, okay, well, getting covered in grime and, like,
被苍蝇吃掉 并不是很符合你说的
eaten by flies isn't exactly the high-octane experience
-及其新颖的体验啊 -时间还长着呢 姐们儿
- you promised. - The day's young, sister.
好吧 但是如果我看见哪怕一条蛇 我就...
Fine, but if I see one snake, I am...
我就离开这里
I'm out of here.
等等 蛇吗 你是在 等一下 你什么意思 有蛇吗
Wait, snake? What are you... Wait, what do you mean, snake?
你说蛇是什么意思
What are you talking about, snakes?
哦 没错 它们在沼泽系统里繁衍生息
Oh, yeah. They thrive in swampy ecosystems.
好了 好吧
All right, okay.
呃 继续坚持
Well, uh... stay on it.
搞完这里 我要 我马上回来
Get 'er done. I'm gonna... I'll be right back.
在恐怖电影里 一般说这话的人
Yeah, that's usually what someone says
马上就会死掉
right before they're killed in a horror movie,
但是 我确定这完全不一样
but yeah, I'm sure this is totally different.
我爱我的工作 我爱我的工作 我爱我的工作
I love my job, I love my job, I love my job,
我爱我的工作 哦
I love my job. Oof!
嗨 伙计
Hey, man.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I have a word?
嗨 终于来了啊
Hey, it's about time.
整早就我一个人在这里
Been out here on my own all morning.
怎么 还需要我发一张请柬吗
What, are you waiting for an invitation?
开始干活啊
Start pulling your weight.
先把问题放一放 伙计 我是NCIS
Okay, take it down a notch, buddy. NCIS.
抱歉 我 呃
Sorry about that. I, uh...
我以为你是我们的志愿者呢
I thought you were one of our volunteers.
他迟到一个半小时了
He's over an hour and a half late.
你是 呃 Waterway志愿者协会的成员吗
Are you with, uh, Waterway Volunteers?
呃 没错
Uh, yeah. That's right.
我花了一早晨的时间
I spent my morning covering
清理那条半英里的路
a half-mile stretch that way.
怎么回事 NCIS在这里干什么
Why? What's NCIS doing out here?
Nick 我有发现了
Nick! Got something!
你说过Wesley Moore开着一辆什么车来着
What kind of car did you say Wesley Moore had?
银色福特福克斯
It's a silver Ford Focus.
不错啊 Kasie
Not bad, Kasie.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么一个像Voit上尉这样的授勋陆战队员
Why would a decorated Marine like Captain Voit get mixed up
会跟Wesley Moore这样的人混在一起呢
with somebody like Wesley Moore?
他们并没那么不同 Leon
Well, they're not that different, Leon.
都在十几岁成为孤儿 生长在社会福利机构里的孩子
Both were orphaned as teenagers, were children of public servants
而且都有这种纯洁的为国效力的愿望
and shared this pure desire to serve their country.
我们说的是同一个Moore吗
Are we talking about the same Moore?
那个假扮成海军水手
The one who impersonated a Navy sailor,
闯入设防的军事设施
who broke onto a secure military facility
黑进了机密的国防部服务器
and hacked into a confidential DoD server,
把数千美军士兵置于危险境地的那个人吗
putting thousands of U.S. troops at risk?
嗨 我没说他是完美的人
Hey, I didn't say he was perfect.
这么说就非常轻描淡写了
Well, there's an understatement.
但我不相信 Moore
But I don't believe that Moore
侵入那些文件是出于邪恶的原因
accessed those files for nefarious reasons.
他确实帮了Voit
He-he did it to help Voit.
怎么帮的
Help how?
Voit是在寻找答案
Voit was looking for answers.
没错 关于12个死掉的陆战队员的
Right. On the 12 dead Marines.
她知道Moore
She knew that Moore
能够黑进国防部系统
could hack into DoD's system
还不用顾忌那些繁文缛节
and cut through the governmental red tape.
没错 只是这非常不合法
Yeah, in a highly illegal way.
这意味着事情非常紧迫
Which suggests a sense of urgency.
Voit上尉找Moore求助
Now, Captain Voit reached out to Moore
而不是去找她的指挥系统 为什么呢
instead of going through her chain of command. Why?
因为Voit不知道能够相信谁
'Cause Voit didn't know who to trust.
没错
Exactly.
你认为他们的死是有关联的吗
You think their deaths are connected?
百分百确信
100%.
他们都死在了同一天
They both died the same day--
一个死在华盛顿 一个死在阿富汗
one in D.C., one in Afghanistan.
协同攻击 对吧
Coordinated attacks, yeah?
这一切的关键一定跟阿富汗那边有关
And the key to why has to do with Afghanistan.
一般在这个时候你就会告诉我
And this is usually the time you tell me
你已经派人前往阿富汗了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表