- She confronted you... - This is ridiculous.
然后你就找人杀了她
...so you had her killed.
这是个玩笑 对吧
This is a joke, right?
他这边怎样了
How's he doing?
我们钉死了他洗钱的事
Well, we've got him dead on the money laundering.
Torres只需要让他承认
Torres just needs to get him
他雇佣了Kohl就可以了
to admit to hiring Kohl.
我得说 Vance主任
I have to say, Director Vance,
我对你的队伍印象深刻
I'm very impressed with your team.
这工作真是非常优秀
This is exceptional work.
我们还是没找到上线
We still don't have the handler.
Jack 你见过CIA官员Westley Clark吧
Jack, have you met CIA Officer Westley Clark?
他在协助NCIS办一个案子
He's assisting NCIS with the case.
我们见过
We met.
你知道吗 我受够这里了
You know what? I'm done here.
我想见我的律师
I want my lawyer.
坐下
Have a seat.
坐下
Sit down!
叫个律师也许是个好主意
Getting that lawyer might be a good idea.
给你老爷子也叫一个
Should get one for your old man, too.
为什么 他什么都没做
For what? He didn't do anything.
他是当铺店主
He owns the pawn shop.
这事儿跟他没关系
This has nothing to do with him.
再见
See you.
等等
Ju... Wait!
你就
Just...
等等
wait.
好吗
Okay?
你们不能把我爸牵扯进来
You got to leave my dad out of this.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know about any of it.
定义一下范围
Define "any."
他不知道我在做什么
He didn't know what I was doing.
但是Jenny发现了
But Jenny found out.
我一开始试图说服她
I tried talking with her at first,
但是她不肯听
but she wouldn't listen.
还威胁要捅到警♥察♥那里
Threatened to go to the police.
所以我拨了一个别人给我的号♥码
So I called a number I'd been given.
然后我就被告知事情已解决
I was told it'd be taken care of.
我不知道他们是要杀了她
I had no idea they were gonna kill her.
我不需要号♥码
Don't need a number.
我需要名字
I need a name.
Brentwood女士
Ms. Brentwood.
NCIS
NCIS..
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Hands where we can see them.
得了 我从地狱厨房♥街区幸存下来
【注:地狱厨房♥是纽约市的故事多发地,这里极富传奇色彩】
Please. I didn't survive the streets of Hell's Kitchen
不是为了让几个小探员拿枪指着我的
just to let a couple of feds get the drop on me.
如果我要对你们开枪 我早就开枪了
If I were gonna shoot you, it would've happened already.
把杯子放下 把手举起来
Put the cup down. Put your hands in the air.
你们应该知道 我并不想杀掉Kohl
You should know I didn't want to terminate Kohl.
我挺喜欢他的
I quite liked the man.
实际上 你多少有点让我想起他
You sort of remind me of him, actually.
但是他拒绝命令 说他不杀军人
But he refused a hit, said he wouldn't kill military,
而我不能允许这种事情发生 所以
and I couldn't have that, so...
-Kohl必须死 -我说过 举起手来
- Kohl had to go. - I said put your hands in the air.
不然怎样 你要杀了我吗
Or what? You'll kill me?
我的一个刺杀名单已经落到某个联邦机构手中了
One of my hit lists is in the hands of a federal agency.
我已经是死人一个了
I'm already dead.
Kohl拒绝杀害的是谁
Who did Kohl refuse to kill?
-目标是谁 -你们很快就会知道了
- Who's the target? - You'll know soon enough.
交易就是交易
A deal is a deal,
哪怕我不能
even if I'm not around
收到钱 也要完成任务
to receive my payment.
汇报一下进展
Give me a sitrep.
Jimmy正在把尸体带回来 McGee和Kasie
Jimmy's bringing in the body and McGee's downstairs
在楼下试图破解Brentwood的手♥机♥
with Kasie trying to crack Brentwood's cell phone.
知道谁是目标了吗
Got any leads on the target?
我们把她的地方彻底翻遍了
We turned her place upside down--
什么都没有
nothing.
Kasie刚刚发了东西给上来
Uh, well, Kasie just sent something up.
她肯定破解手♥机♥了
She must've gotten into the cell.
这是另外一个名单
It's another list of names.
这可能是另外一个暗♥杀♥名单吗
Could it be another hit list?
给谁的
For who?
另外一个杀手
Another hit man.
Gibbs等一下 你看名单
Wait, Gibbs, check out the date
最顶上的日期
on the top of the list.
如果这是一个暗♥杀♥命令
If that's a hit order,
它今天才被传达出去
it just went out today.
海军上尉 Connor Reese
Navy Lieutenant Connor Reese.
-他在哪儿 -呃
- Where is he? - Um...
他在Alexandria有一套房♥子
He owns a house in Alexandria.
我这就联♥系♥他
I'm calling now.
不 Bishop 去吧 我来处理
No, Bishop, go. I got it.
这个暗♥杀♥名单 Brentwood发送给谁了
The hit order-- who did Brentwood send it to?
一个预付款手♥机♥
A burner cell.
手♥机♥机主还把GPS给卸掉了
And whoever owns it disabled the GPS.
或者说他们以为自己卸掉了
Or they thought they did.
如今 隐私早就不知道跑哪儿去了
These days, privacy has gone the way of the dodo.
你知道吗 他会访问保存客户信息的网站
Turns out, he visited a website that installed a cookie
-他每次访问的时候都会上传自己的位置 -好好 我知道了 在哪儿
- which uploads his location every... - Yeah, I got it. Where?
这个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥白天
Well, the cell signal
在华盛顿地区
bounces around the D.C. area
来回跳动 但是在晚上
during the day, but at night,
它总是回到同一个地方
comes back to the same place.
在Georgetown的一处出租屋 想要猜下谁是房♥东吗
A rental property in Georgetown. Care to guess the owner?
-Rachel Brentwood -她把房♥租给了一个名叫
- Rachel Brentwood. - She leased it to a guy
等一下 等一下
named... wait for it, wait for it.
找到了 Adam Neil 38岁
Got it. Adam Neil, 38.
Boss 他就在犯罪现场
Boss, he was at the crime scene.
他问了很多问题
He was asking a ton of questions.
大概是在衡量他的曝光程度
Probably trying to gauge his exposure.
手♥机♥现在在哪儿呢
Where's the phone now?
呃 它在一个车♥库♥ 车♥库♥位于...
Uh, it's a parking garage in...
Alexandria
Alexandria.
我还是不知道你是如何做到这点的
I still don't understand how you do that.
每日观察 15 我真的很喜欢这份新工作
Daily observation 15: I really do love this new job.
Reese上尉 NCIS
Lieutenant Reese. NCIS.
门没锁
It's unlocked.
难道Gibbs没告诉他
Was Gibbs not clear enough
有一个杀手正在试图谋杀他吗
that there was a hit man trying to kill this dude?
非常清楚
Crystal.
没问题
Clear.
-要打开吗 -当然
- Gonna open? - Uh-huh.
去吧
Go.
别杀我
Don't kill me!
你没听到我们说NCIS吗
Didn't you hear us say NCIS?
听到了 但是我不太敢相信
Yeah. But I didn't believe it.
Adam Neil
Adam Neil!
从车里出来
Get out of the car.
他把手♥机♥留这儿了
He left his phone.
开后备箱
Got the trunk.
他的武器拿走了
Took his weapon.
打电♥话♥给Bishop 和Torres
Call Bishop and Torres.
-我们去哪儿 -回NCIS
- Where are we going? - Back to NCIS.
我无法相信有人想要杀我
I can't believe someone wants to kill me.
等会儿 等会儿
Hold on, hold on.
蹲下
Get down!
Ellie 地下室
Ellie! Basement.
什么 Nick 我不会丢下你的
What? Nick, I'm not leaving you.
我被击中了 情况很糟糕 带着他 带着 Reese
I'm hit, bad. Take him. Take Reese.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表