是啊
Yeah.
所以看来你某种形式上还是加入了海军
So it's kind of like you joined the Navy after all.
我父亲并不这么看
My dad didn't quite see it that way,
但是 没错 某种程度上我确实加入了海军
but, uh, yeah, I guess I sort of did.
他对此表示接受
He made peace with it.
那你呢
What about you?
我成为了我想要成为的人
I am exactly where I want to be.
结果证明
And as it turns out,
海军造就了我
the Navy made me the man I am.
所以 这算是有其父
So, the apple didn't fall far from the tree
必有其子
after all.
尽管表现方式有所不同
In more ways than one.
现在呢 这个苹果需要回家
Well, right now, this apple needs to get home
照看自己的孩子们了
and watch the twins.
保姆需要离开了
Babysitter needs to leave.
那是谁
Who's that?
呃
Um...
这是
This is...
开玩笑呢 我们在大厅见过了
I'm just kidding. We met in the lobby.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你们两个真的很搭 Tim
You really married up, Tim.
-哦 谢谢 你准备好了吗 -嗯哼
- Oh, thank you. You ready? - Mm-hmm.
等等 呃 什么
Wait, uh, what?
哦 我们要去吃晚餐
Oh, we're going to dinner.
我以为你说过我得看着孩子们
I thought you said I had to watch the twins.
哦 没错 我又没让你来吃晚餐
Oh, no, you're not coming.
呃 我觉得这主意不太好
Um, I don't think this is such a good idea.
亲爱的 我能有多少机会去跟
Honey, how often do I get to hang out
我老公的高中密友一起吃饭呢
with my husband's old high school buddies?
我们当时可不只是密友
We were kind of more than just buddies.
哦 我等不及要听听这一切了
Oh, I can't wait to hear all about that.
就跟我说明白一件事
Just tell me one thing.
海军有什么问题
What's so wrong with the Navy?
海军造就了我
It made me the man I am.
我知道
I know that.
它也能造就你
And it could do so much for you.
这我也知道
I know that, too.
但是你的人生属于你自己 不属于我
But it's not my life, it's yours.
我不能替你做出决定
I can't make this decision for you.
我一生中 在你身上犯过很多错误
I made a lot of mistakes in my life when it came to you.
这次不会了
Not this time.
所以 最终 呃
So, in the end, uh...
还是由你自己来决定
the choice is yours to make.
但我想你已经做过决定了 对吧
But I think you've already made it, haven't you?
实际上 我不知道
Actually, I don't know.
我不知道自己该干什么
I don't know what I should do.
我觉得你不会有这种感觉
I'm sure you can't relate to that.
你会大吃一惊的
You'd be surprised.
我们都有过自己的梦想
We all have our dreams.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表