♪ One night as I was walking past the cemetery... ♪
嘿 嗨
Hey, hi.
你好吗
How are you?
憋不住的时候就要赶紧去
You gotta go, you gotta go.
哦 你没坚持住
Oh... you didn't make it?
那个万圣节恶作剧
That Halloween gag
就你们在里面搞得那个 把我吓个半死
y'all got in there nearly scared me half to death.
恶作剧 什么恶作剧
Gag? Wh-What gag?
你都干了些什么
What did you do?
我老板会杀掉我的
My boss is gonna kill me.
-我 我才刚到这里 -好了 兄弟
Me? I just got here. All right, pal,
我在万圣节这天上夜班
I'm working the graveyard shift on Halloween.
我的生活从一开始就没那么好
My life ain't exactly great to begin with.
我最不需要的就是个搞恶作剧的
Last thing I need is some practical joker...
我跟你说了 这不是我♥干♥的
I'm telling you, I didn't do this.
你先请
After you.
天哪
Holy...
♪ NCIS 16x06 ♪ Beneath the Surface
你知道万圣节起源于
Do you know that Halloween's origins
凯尔特人的一个和死亡有关的节日萨温节吗
come from the Celtic festival for the dead called Samhain?
我对万圣节没什么兴趣
I'm not much of a Halloween guy.
对 那些凯尔特人也一样
Yeah. Neither are the Celts.
他们相信万圣节前夜鬼魂会游荡在大地上
They believed that ghosts roamed the earth on All Hallows' Eve,
所以他们穿上各种服装 在他们的门阶上
so they'd dress up in costumes, leave little treats
留下小礼物来取悦那些恶灵
along their doorsteps just to appease the evil spirits.
是吗 取悦我一下 你有什么信息
Yeah? Appease me. What do you got?
士官 呃 Tim Buckley
Petty Officer, uh, Tim Buckley.
至少这是他
Well, at least that's what
证件上的名字 -是的
his ID says. - Yeah.
可怜的家伙并没有舒服地或者安静地离开
Poor fella didn't go easily or quietly.
-他是谁 -仍在确认身份
- Who's he? - Still working on an ID.
但是只有我觉得这个人
But is it me, or does this guy
看着眼熟吗
look familiar?
这有很多血迹
There's a lot of blood.
却没有脚印
No footprints.
哦 你也注意到了
Oh, you noticed?
要么凶手
Either the killer
是漂浮出去的 要么
floated out or, uh,
这两个人自相残杀
these two killed each other.
是在他被割喉之前还是之后
Before or after his slit throat?
别忘了还有颈部骨折
Let's not forget the broken neck.
所以我认为凶手是漂浮出去的
So I'm going with floated out.
现在是万圣节前夜 各位
It is All Hallows' Eve, gentlemen.
或许是
Perhaps it was
一个凯尔特恶灵干的
a Celtic evil spirit.
我在 我在开玩笑
I was-I was joking.
我只是在开玩笑
I-I was just joking,
说你
that you...
我只是在说笑话
I was just making mirth.
我甚至都不相信有恶灵
I don't even believe in evil spirits.
-但是 话是这么说 -好吧 开始了
- Though, that being said... - Okay, here it comes.
好吧 你们难道没注意到办公室近来
Okay, have you noticed anything strange going on
发生了些奇怪的事情吗
at the office lately?
嗯 除了McGee 呃
Well, aside from McGee, uh,
在休息时还在他桌子后面踏步吗
marching behind his desk during breaks?
没有 没有注意到其他的
No, not really.
喔 不 不 不 不 不 我 我
Oh, no. No, no, no. I'm-I'm...
我是在说 就像 超自然现象
I'm talking about, like, supernatural.
楼下验尸房♥的东西
Things down in autopsy
总会在我不在那里的时候到处移♥动♥
keep moving around when I'm not there.
嗯 实际上 既然你现在提到了 呃
Well, actually, now that you mention it, uh...
什么事
Yeah?
哈
Boo!
你吓到我了 你吓到我了
You got me. You got me.
你有没有 呃 认出受害人中的哪个
Do you, uh, recognize either of the victims?
今晚之前从来没见过
Never seen 'em before tonight.
有什么可疑的人进进出出吗
Anyone suspicious come in or out?
当然 各种可疑的人进进出出
Uh, yeah. Tons of suspicious people come in and out.
这里是货车停靠站
This is a truck stop.
拜托 兄弟 急着用洗手间呢
Come on, man, bathroom!
下一处在
The next one's
二十英里开外
not for 20 miles.
嘿 嘿 她凭什么能进去
Hey, hey, who the heck is she?
什么 我开了一整晚的车了
What? I've been driving all night.
他们可真不高兴
They are not happy.
肯定是咖啡喝多了
Must be all the coffee.
我们是无法通过
We're not gonna see much
监控发现什么的
from the security footage.
线被剪断了
Wires were cut.
嗯 我看到了一些情况
Well, I saw something:
这两个死者
both those dead guys
都进了洗手间
go into the bathroom.
你看见有人跟进去吗
Did you see anyone go in after?
这就是问题所在了
That's the thing.
没人跟在他们后边进去
Nobody went in after them.
直到他出现
Not until him.
我进去时他们已经死了
And they were already dead.
他们不是自相残杀
Well, they didn't kill themselves.
呃 Tim 我开始有些担心你了
Uh, Tim? I'm starting to worry about you.
嘿 随便你怎么笑 但是整天坐着的人
Hey, laugh all you want, but people that sit all day
得心脏病的几率是站着的人
are twice as likely to get heart disease
的两倍 -好了 开始说吧
than those that stand. - All right, talk to me.
呃 第一位受害者
Uh, the first victim you know
也就是海军
as Navy Petty Officer
下士Tim Buckley
Third Class Tim Buckley.
对 昨天休假了
Yeah, went on leave yesterday.
他的指挥官说他开车回家
C.O. said he was driving home
去费城看望他的父母
to visit his parents in Philadelphia.
不幸的是 我们还在确认第二个
Unfortunately, we're still trying to ID
受害者的身份
the second victim.
不 不用了
No, we're not.
根据他的DNA检测结果
According to his DNA,
二号♥受害人是
victim number two is...
Anderson Kohl
Anderson Kohl.
是的 他是前海军陆战队队员
Uh, yeah. He's a former Marine.
在2006年的联邦法律强制训练中心的
Who failed out of a FLETC
生存训练中挂科了
survival training class in 2006.
你的一个朋友吗
A friend of yours?
我就说嘛 我看着这人眼熟
Man, I knew this guy looked familiar.
我 我在卧底之前和他是同班同学
I-I took the same class before I went undercover.
他就像个摇滚明星
This guy was a rock star.
没错 但你说他挂科了
Yeah, but you said he failed out.
是的 他不服从权威
Yeah, he had an authority problem.
但他非常好 非常优秀
But he was good. He was really good.
他是怎么死在一个卡车服务站的洗手间的
How'd he end up dead in a truck stop bathroom?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在训练中关系非常好
We were close during training.
我们都想超过对方
We were always trying to one-up each other.
然后在他退出之后我们失去了联♥系♥
Then we lost touch after he failed out.
他没有工作记录 没有社交网站记录
Well, he's got no work record, no social media presence,
但他住在首都这里 在乔治城租了一个公♥寓♥
but he lives here in D.C., rents a condo in Georgetown.
去吧 Torres
Go, Torres.
带上Bishop一起
Take Bishop with you.
马上就来
Be right with you.
噢 好吧 我可没想过Anderson Kohl是这么生活的
Oh, okay, this is not how I pictured Anderson Kohl living.
噢 我的上帝
Oh... my God.
看看这个
Check that out.
看见了 是辆车
Yep, it's a car.
不 你没明白
No, you don't understand.
这辆车的价格比我们俩的工资加起来还要多
This car is worth more than both of our salaries combined.
不会吧 真的吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表