Juniors and seniors, you can sign up...
我和前台谈了一下
So I talked to the front office.
Kane打来电♥话♥要和
Uh, Kane called, asked to talk to the guy
管理电脑实验室的人通话
who runs the computer lab,
一个叫Andrew Lewis的人
an Andrew Lewis.
你在逗我吗 Lewis先生
You're kidding. Mr. Lewis?
不敢相信他还在这儿
Can't believe he's still here.
嗯 我从来都不是他的粉丝
Yeah, I was never really a fan,
但我确信他还记得我
but I'm sure the guy remembers me.
-噢 Lewis先生 -是的 你是哪位
-Oh, Mr. Lewis. -Yeah, and who are you?
-是我 Tim McGee -没印象
- It's me, Tim McGee. - Doesn't ring a bell.
你还真让人印象深刻
Made quite an impression.
我高三的时候选了你的计算机课
I was in your computer class senior year.
我那时实际上是你课上的第一名
I was actually top of your class.
那时我参加了一个才艺表演
You judged a talent show
你批评了我
that I tried out for.
-噢 对 确实 是 呃 -Tim
-Oh, right, sure. It's, um... -Tim.
-McGee -对 McGee
- McGee. - Yeah. McGee.
我是特别探员Nick Torres NCIS
I'm Special Agent Nick Torres. NCIS.
我现在赶着去一场排练
I'm actually late for a rehearsal right now.
我们又一次上演 猫 这部剧 所以 如果你能 那个
We're doing Cats, again, so, um, if you could, uh...
趁我们还在这里赶紧问你几个问题吗
Ask you a few questions while we're standing here?
好极了 我喜欢这个想法
Yeah, I like the idea.
好吧 呃 这实在是
Okay, um, this really is...
我们的记录显示上周你和一个叫Edward Kane的交谈过
Our records show that last week you talked to an Edward Kane.
呣 不 不 我没有
Mm... No. No, I didn't.
实际上 我之前从来没听说过这个名字
Uh, in fact, I've never heard the name before.
所以你不认识这个人
So you don't know this guy?
不 还有其他事吗
No. Anything else?
你应该多留意一下你的得意门生
You should pay more attention to your star pupils.
比如这位班级第一 我们之后再联♥系♥
Top of the class here. We'll be in touch.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得我无法相信他不记得我
I think I can't believe he doesn't remember me.
看起来有些古怪 你觉得呢
Seems a little squirrelly, don't you think?
没错 他肯定在瞒着些什么
Yeah, he's definitely hiding something.
但我倒是不意外
I'm not surprised, though.
说实话 我不怎么喜欢这个人
To be honest, I never really liked the guy.
看起来你们有些过节
Seems like you guys had some history.
是的 你可以那么说
Yeah, you could say that.
哇哦 真漂亮
Wow. Pretty sharp.
而且看起来很贵
And expensive-looking.
那是 我为它们打了一个暑假工
Well, I worked all summer for them.
如果你去搞那个免费长途电♥话♥
Selling free long-distance
挣钱应该会轻松些
would've been an easier way to make a buck.
进监狱也更容易呢
Easier way to go to jail.
那次夏季演出很值了
Well, that summer gig was worth it.
你看上去不错
You look great.
可惜你不擅长这个
Too bad you suck.
拜托 他们叫我
Please. They don't call me
Timothy 软底鞋博士 McGee
"Timothy Soft Shoes Savant McGee"
是有原因的
for nothing.
你是唯一一个那么称呼自己的人
You're the only one who calls you that.
-该谁上台了 -我 Lewis先生
-Who's on deck? -Me, Mr. Lewis.
啊 稍等一会儿
Ah. One minute.
下一年在大学会怎样呢
So what's it gonna be next year in college?
准备去学跳舞吗
Gonna go for the big leagues?
我实际上是想主修写作
I was actually thinking about majoring in writing.
你怎么想 很疯狂吧
What do you think? Pretty crazy?
我想那是个好主意
I think it's a great idea,
但你不需要担心我
but it's not me you need to worry about.
我知道 儿子 上世纪开始 每一个McGee家的人
I know. "Son, every McGee since the last millennium
都参加了海军
has gone into the Navy."
你应该直接拒绝他的
You should just tell him no.
Chloe 他可不是个肯接受否定回答的人
Chloe, he's not exactly the guy who takes no for an answer.
或许你应该听他的话
Maybe you should listen to him.
我只是根据你的
Well, I'm just judging by what I hear
英语老师们的说法
your English teachers say
以及你去年的才艺展示来判断的
and how well you did in the talent show last year.
我应该感谢你的鼓励吗
Thanks for the encouragement?
我只是说天赋这个东西是存在的
I'm just saying that talent is a real thing,
但不是人人都有的
not everybody has it.
你应该找到你擅长的事情 然后坚持下去
You should find out what you're good at, just do that.
我是说 有哪种老师不照顾
I mean, what kind of teacher doesn't nurture
萌芽的花朵呢 你说呢
a budding flower, you know?
给我酒精湿巾 亲爱的
Alcohol wipes, babe.
结果还不错 对吗
Well, turned out all right, didn't it?
这我就不知道的
Well, I don't know about that.
大学后就没跳过踢踏舞 而且作为作家我也失败了
Haven't tapped since college, and I'm a failure as a writer.
你写过一本畅销书 Tim
You wrote a best seller, Tim.
是的 那可是 呃 十年前了
Yeah, that was, uh, ten years ago,
顺便说一句 那是两本畅销书 梅花螺丝刀
and it was two best sellers, by the way. Torx driver.
我以为你在NCIS很快乐
I thought you were happy at NCIS.
确实快乐 只是
I am. It's just...
我小时候最不愿意做的事情就是加入海军
Last thing I wanted to do as a kid was join the Navy.
你也没加入呀
And you didn't.
你懂的 我尽管没在海军作战
You know, I don't fight for the Navy,
但我是海军警♥察♥
but I am a cop for it.
呃 Tim 这个东西在干什么
Um, Tim, what is it doing?
噢
Oh.
看起来它发起了一个网络实时聊天
Looks like it's opening up an Internet Relay Chat.
它自己发起的
On its own?
而且 实时聊天 谁还会在用这个吗
And IRC? Who uses that anymore?
你好 Timothy
Timothy 为什么你的电脑在跟你聊天
Timothy, why is your computer talking to you?
抱歉 我比你来得早吗
I'm sorry, did I get here before you?
别在那儿干坐着 问它
Don't just sit there, uh, ask it.
你是谁
Who is this?
我有你想知道的答案
只有我觉得这很瘆得慌吗
Is this really creepy, or is it just me?
不 不只是你
No, it's not just you.
问它它想要什么 好的
Ask it what it wants. Okay.
你想要什么
"What do you want?"
你现在一个人吗
不
"No."
别那么说
Don't say that.
什么 为什么 因为很明显
What? Why? Because clearly,
不管对方是谁他们希望你是独自一人
whoever that is wants you to be alone,
所以让他们认为你是一个人
so let them think you are alone.
也对 没错
Okay, okay.
是的 只有我一个人
Yes. I'm alone.
楼梯间里有一个给你的包裹
去孩子们那里去 现在就去 Tim
Go to the kids, now. Tim...
可能有人在楼里
Someone could be in the building.
呼叫Gibbs
Call Gibbs.
干脆 先报♥警♥ 再联♥系♥Gibbs
Actually, call 911, then call Gibbs.
小心点
Be careful.
NCIS
NCIS.
如果有人在外面的话
If someone's out there,
手抱头出来吧
come out now with your hands on your head.
Tim
Tim!
Delilah
Delilah?
Delilah
Delilah?!
所以我按Tim说的 去了孩子们那里
So I went back for the kids, like Tim said,
一...一分钟后 我听到厨房♥有动静
and a, a minute later, I heard a noise in the kitchen.
是的 看起来闯入者是从
Yeah, well, it looks like the intruder came in through
客房♥窗户进来的 好吧
the guest room window. - All right.
把他碰过的每样东西都打包带走
Bag and tag everything he touched.
所以我以为是Tim回来了 但我去查看的时候
So I thought Tim had come back, but when I went to check,
我看到他在那里
that's when I saw him,
然后我就尖叫了
and that's when I screamed.
然后过了一秒 我听到了枪声
And then a second later, I heard gunshots.
你认出他了吗
You recognize him?
好的 我会让她知道的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表