well, he really laid into her.
他说 Morgan Burke宣了誓
He said: Morgan Burke took an oath.
她就是一名海军
She was Navy.
我们从来不会把自己人交给别人
And we never hand over one of our own.
那是一个错误
That was a mistake.
这是一个Ziva无法忘却的错误
And it was a mistake that Ziva never forgot.
所以她从未停止调查
So she never stopped investigating.
这也是我想起她最多的一点
That was the thing that I will remember most about her.
她一直都是那么
She-she was always just so...
这样说吧
Put it this way--
如果她看到你眼中的热情
she'd see that fire in your eyes...
她会让你去读那里面的每一个字
she would have told you to read every word.
他的亲弟弟割了他的喉咙
His own brother cut his throat.
哇哦 你确定吗
Wow. Are we sure?
Kasie很确定
Kasie is.
凶器上全是Robert Hill的指纹
Robert Hill's fingerprints were all over the murder weapon.
所以他信任他的弟弟 甚至在他不在家的时候
So he trusts his brother to feed his captives
给俘虏送饭 他的弟弟就用啤酒杯干掉他
whenever he's out of town, and he repays said brother
作为回报
by taking him out with a beer stein.
家人优先
Family first.
Robert Hill是在清理纰漏
Robert Hill is tying up loose ends.
他知道Lily逃跑了
He knows Lily escaped.
他很可能正带着Morgan逃窜
Good chance he's on the run with Morgan.
也许更糟
Or worse.
-Gibbs -Leon
- Gibbs. - Leon.
-时间紧迫 -这个 呃
- Clock's ticking. - This, um,
特别探员Davide的户外办公室
outside office of Special Agent David's.
知道 我正在处理这件事 我拿到那些日志了
Yeah, I'm handling it. I have the journals.
等这件事结束 我会把剩余的都清理出来
I'll clear out the rest of it when this is over.
那只是个小房♥子 我知道
It's just a room, I know.
但这一定会牵出很多事情来
But it must be bringing up a lot.
很多什么事情
Lot of what?
当一个女儿像这样隐藏秘密的时候
When a daughter keeps a secret like that,
当父亲的就该自问发生了什么
father has to ask himself why.
她觉得我不会同意她这么做
She didn't think I would approve.
她是对的
She was right.
Lily
Lily?
你好啊
Hiya.
我带来一个人想让你们认识一下
I have someone I want you to meet.
嗨
Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
这是
This...
Ben
is Ben.
他是你父亲
This is your dad.
你好
Hi.
没事的
It's okay.
嗨 Lily 我 见到你真的很激动
Hey, Lily. I've been... been so excited to meet you.
我想这是属于你的 对吧
I think this is yours, right?
妈妈说你手上有一个印记
Mommy said you had a mark on your hand
是心的形状
that was like a heart.
是的
Yeah.
她说你就像个超人
She said you were like Superman.
求求你 你得救救她
Please... you have to save her.
哦
Oh...
嗨 Lily 嗨
Hey, Lily, hey.
听着
Listen.
唯一能让我
The only way
帮到你妈妈的办法 就是你要告诉我
I can help your mom is if you tell me
到底是怎么逃出来的
exactly how you got out.
好吗
Okay?
Robert讨厌细菌
Robert hates germs.
一切都必须干干净净
Everything has to be clean.
所以妈妈烫伤我们 弄得像被虫子咬了一样
So Mommy burned us to look like bites.
她告诉他我们的床垫子里面有虫子
She told him our mattress had bugs in it.
然后她在床垫里面给我掏出一个空间让我藏在里面
And she made a spot for me to fit inside the mattress.
你的妈妈说服Robert
Did your mom convince Robert
把床垫带到基地外面
to take the mattress out of the basement
扔在那里 是吗
and get rid of it?
他把床垫带到到处都是垃圾的地方
He took it to the place with all the garbage.
额 垃圾场吗
Uh, the-the dump?
等我听到他的车开走以后才爬了出来
I crawled out after I heard his truck drive away.
然后我就一直跑 跑到跑不动为止
And then I ran until I was too tired.
哦 嗨 你做得非常棒
Oh, hey, you did so good.
-你是个好姑娘 -你做得很好 Lily
- Good girl. - You did good, Lily.
嗨 加把劲 伙计们
Hey, buck up, dudes.
床垫应该就在这周围的某个地方
The mattress ought to be around here somewhere.
哦 哦 认真的吗
Oh. Oh, seriously?
拜托 千万别告诉我刚刚弄到我裤子上的是什么
Please, don't even tell me what just leaked on my pants.
天哪 这地方最好没找错
Mama, this better be the right place.
哦 不会错的 这里是那个小区方圆十英里内
Oh, no, this is the only dump within ten miles
唯一一个垃圾处理厂 对吧 McGee
of that storage unit. Right, McGee?
嗨 McGee
Hey, McGee?
什么 哦 对 没错 抱歉
What? Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry.
这几天 这几天真是太疯狂了
It's been a... it's been a crazy couple days.
额 嗨 Kasie
Uh, hey, Kasie?
啊
Hmm?
我什么地方得罪你了吗
Did I do something to you?
-什么 -就比如让你不爽
- What? - You know, like something
以至于你就想给我一个空罐子
that would make you want to give me
作为礼物那种
an empty jar as a gift?
什么
What?
不 我只是 我从没听你提过你想要什么东西
No. I just... I never heard you mention something you wanted,
所以我决定送你一个你需要的东西
so I decided to give you something you needed.
我为什么会需要一个空罐子
What am I gonna do with an empty jar?
我不知道 放一些你不想失去的东西吧
I don't know. Put something in it you don't want to lose.
我不知道 听着 每个人都需要一个空罐子
I don't know. Look, everybody needs an empty jar.
是吗
They do?
我找到了
I found it.
一定就是它了
This has got to be it.
Lily就是藏在这里面
That's where Lily hid.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
嗨 等等 所以Morgan Burke
Hey. Wait, so, Morgan Burke,
她制定了计划 并执行了计划
she makes a plan, she executes it--
那个床垫 藏在娃娃里面的头发
the mattress, the hairs inside the doll.
我们得考虑 如果Robert Hill正带着她逃离
We got to think that if Robert Hill's on the move with her,
她一定也在留下线索
she's leaving more clues.
你想说什么
What are you telling me?
我向公众提供一个热♥线♥ 让大家一有Morgan的消息就打过来
I made a tip line for the public to call in with info on Morgan.
好的
Okay.
是的 Gibbs
Yes, Gibbs,
我读过了
I read this.
但我学到了东西
But I learned something.
Ziva 她敞开胸怀
Ziva, she let everything in.
她允许这件事影响自己
She let it affect her.
这使得她更加努力 而且
And it made her work harder, but it also,
使得她看得更清楚
it made her see clearer.
我告诉过你要保持头脑清醒
I told you to keep your head in the game.
这里面的东西很重要 Gibbs
The stuff in here matters, Gibbs.
看 看这最后一页
Look. Look at this last page.
Morgan的母亲 她得了癌症
Morgan's mom, she had cancer.
在她去世前 她口授了一封信
Before she died, she dictated a letter,
Ziva把它记了下来
and Ziva wrote it down.
你看到这个了吗
Do you see this?
Ziva许诺要把这封信念给绑♥架♥Morgan的人听
Ziva promised to read this to the man who did this to Morgan.
这又如何与案件相关了
That's relevant how?
等我们抓到Robert Hill
When we get Robert Hill...
我要对他念这封信
I'm gonna read him this letter.
我要履行Ziva的承诺
I'm going to honor Ziva's promise.
规则十 念出来
Rule ten. Say it.
念出来
Say it.
永远不要把个人情绪掺进案子里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表