who let you take the rap for him.
你根本就不懂 是吧
Oh, you really don't get it, do you?
在你被抓了之后 他根本就不在乎
When you got arrested, he didn't give a damn.
他关心的只有那个保险箱里的东西
All he cared about was what was in the safe
还有我们能分到多少钱
and how much money we were splitting.
不 他爱我
No. He loved me.
嗯 J.T.是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Yeah, right. J.T. Was a player.
他玩儿了你 还有别的女人
He played you-- and all the other young ladies.
你撒谎
You're lying.
没有
No.
我再告诉你点儿别的
And let me tell you something else.
他太蠢了
He was stupid.
保险箱里除了那些钱
Aside from all that money
还有一些能给那个老上将
that was in the safe, there were some incriminating photos
定罪的照片
of the old admiral.
很色情的照片
Real porno stuff.
太下流了 如果要是被大家知道了
So vile, if it ever got out in public,
会毁了他的婚姻和他在海军的事业
it would ruin his marriage and his Navy career.
但是傻J.T.根本就看不到那些东西的价值
But dumb J.T. Didn't see the value in them.
但是我看到了
But I did.
你勒索了上将
You blackmailed the admiral.
现在还在勒索他 亲爱的
I still am, sweetheart.
现在我知道在小屋里都发生了什么了
Now I know what happened in the cabin.
J.T.用完了他的那份钱
J.T. Went through his share of the money,
他又回头来问你要勒索得来的钱
and he came back to get cut in on the blackmail.
嗯 然后我让他滚远点
Yeah, and I told him to shove it.
然后你就杀了他
And you killed him.
嗯哼
Yeah.
把棍子放下
Put the bat down!
我们把所有都录下来了 Lew
We recorded all of it, Lew.
-谢谢 Chris -嗯哼
- Thank you, Chris. - Mm-hmm.
唔
Hmm.
真是个艰难的选择
This is a tough decision.
什么
What?
会计部门给我的 我得选
From accounting. I got my choice.
要一件新毛衣 还是要钱
A replacement sweater or my money back.
-要钱 -要钱
- Money back. - Money back.
谢谢你的帮助 Angie
Thanks for your help, Angie.
很感激你的鼓励 Sloane探员
I really appreciate your encouragement, Agent Sloane.
你要是不知道该怎么办 做选择还是别的什么
Hey, if you ever get stuck, making a choice or whatever,
给我打电♥话♥
you give me a call.
我们好聊聊 怎么样
We'll talk, okay?
-好的 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
我应该听你的来着 Gibbs探员
I should have listened to you, Agent Gibbs.
我浪费了我三年的人生
I wasted three years of my life.
重新开始 Angie
Clean slate, Angie.
新的生活在等你呢
Whole new life ahead.
让你♥爸♥爸为你骄傲吧
Make your father proud.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表