正好经过这里 想看看你在做什么
Was just in the area, wanted to see how you're doing.
我一天比一天好
I'm better every day.
很期待我能够回到办公室
I'm looking forward to getting back into the office.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
你根本不是"正在这里" 是嘛
You weren't "in the area," were you?
你也不是"一天比一天好" 不对吗
And you're not "better every day," are you?
我是不是该感谢你这么多事
And I have you to thank for this?
有人要来点咖啡吗 我想要
Who wants coffee? I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 都告诉我吧 出什么事了
So, tell me everything. What's happening?
行啊 我们干嘛不省掉所有的客套
Yeah, why don't we skip all the pleasantries
告诉我你来这里的真实目的
and you can tell me why you're really here?
好吧 想要我赶快撕开你遮掩伤口的创可贴
Okay. Want to just rip that Band-Aid off fast?
我是没意见
Fine with me.
你被一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥欺骗 Leon
You were tricked by a terrorist, Leon.
你曾做出一个坏的决断 差点断送数以千计的生命
You made a bad decision that nearly cost thousands of lives
现在你面对这个过错的方法
and now you are coping with that mistake
是尝试回避以及社会退缩
by practicing avoidance and social withdrawal.
怎么样
How about that?
我正在治疗我的胯骨
I am rehabbing my hip.
就这些
That's all.
这叫推卸责任 另外 在你这样的状态下
That's blame shifting. Normal defense mechanism
这是正常的防御机制
for someone in your condition, by the way.
Jack 我没事
Jack, I'm fine.
不 你很害怕
No, you're afraid.
你不再相信自己的直觉
You don't trust your instincts anymore.
对于一个
Not good for someone
每天都在做生死抉择的人来说这不是好事
who makes life or death decisions every day
恐惧会麻痹自己 Leon
and that fear can be paralyzing, Leon.
我一直以为 心理学家
I always thought that psychologists
会先检查他们的病人
would examine their patients
再提供诊断
before providing diagnosis.
不 我们没有那么多时间
Ah, no, we don't have time for that,
所以我直接说结论
so I just thought I'd skip to the end.
那么我很确定你恰好有正确的处方
And I'm sure you have just the right prescription.
事实上 我确实有
As a matter of fact, I do.
出于我专业的观点
In my professional opinion...
你得把你的屁♥股♥挪回正确的马鞍上去
you need to get your ass back in the saddle.
感谢你过来 Jack
Thanks for stopping by, Jack.
Leon 听着
Leon, listen.
嘿 你想真正解决那个
Hey. You want a real project
摆在你屋里的问题吗
to do around the house?
你所领导的部门
The agency that you lead
正试图阻止一个连环炸♥弹♥凶犯
is trying to stop a serial bomber.
这是关于嫌犯你需要知道的所有资料
Everything you need to know about the suspect.
David West吗
David West?
等等 海军罪案调查处
Wait. NCIS!
West先生 我们只是来问几个问题
Mr. West, we just have a few questions!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy, easy.
有枪
Gun!
好吧 我觉得他不想和我们说话
Okay. I don't think he wants to talk to us.
他可以和我的爱枪谈一谈
He can talk to my SIG.
-准备好了 1... -嗯
- Ready? One... - Yeah.
-2... -Nick
- ...two... - Nick.
跑 快跑
Go. Go!
跑
Go!
好的 特警队正在路上
Okay. SWAT team's on the way.
Gibbs和McGee正从那商场回来
Gibbs and McGee are coming back from the mall.
-他们随时可能过来 好吗 -好的
- They should be here any minute. All right? - All right.
现在 让我来瞧瞧这个
Now, let me take a look at this.
哇哦
Ow, ow.
哇
Ooh...
有多严重
How bad is it?
呃 不太好 Nick
Uh, it's not great, Nick. Ooh.
-哇 Bishop -弹片有点儿深
- Oh, Bishop! - Shrapnel's in there pretty deep.
噢 这可真好
Oh, that's peachy.
好吧
Okay.
把它弄出来
Cut it out.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
是啊 我很认真 把它弄出来
Yes, I'm serious. Cut it out.
-不行 Nick -这个人想杀了我 好吗
- No, Nick. - This guy tried to kill me, okay?
我要去干掉他
I'm about to try to kill him,
但是这东西在我背上我没法做到
but I can't do it with that thing in my back,
-只要 只要挖出来就行 -好吧
- so just-just dig it out. - Okay.
好吧 你真是白♥痴♥
Fine. You're an idiot.
等等 那又是干什么
Wait, what's that for?
我在给工具消毒 这个
I'm sterilizing my tool. Here.
咬住这个
Bite onto this.
喔 我们要弄这个吗
Oh. Oh, we're doing this.
你还没下定决心吗
Can you make up your mind already?
呃 我只是在说
Well, I'm just saying
那个 那家伙可能已经跑了
that maybe-maybe that guy is gone.
我没听到他开枪了 大概吧
I-I didn't hear him shoot for, like, a little bit.
那家伙走了 你...
Oh, the guy is gone. Are you...
你在干嘛 你在干嘛啊
What are you doing? What are you doing?
他还在这儿
He's still there.
那是我最喜欢的帽子
That was my favorite hat.
你能...我们是不是得开始了
Can... are we gonna do this or what?
-好吧 我准备好了 已经好了 -那行
- Okay, I'm ready. I'm ready, I'm ready. - Okay.
-1 2...-嘿 Torres
- One, two... - Hey, Torres.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
-游骑兵来了 -什么
- The cavalry's here. - What?
-他在做什么 -呃 不知道
- What is he doing? - Uh, no idea.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
Gibbs呢
Where's Gibbs?
可以了 让我来吧 头儿
Okay, I got him, boss.
Bishop和Torres怎么样了
Bishop and Torres?
他们没事
Oh, they're okay.
Bishop
Bishop!
Torres
Torres!
停火 我们要出来了
Cease fire, we're on the way out!
帽子不错
Nice hat.
在战争时代里 在动荡岁月中
In times of war and uncertainty,
有一位生来就与众不同的勇士
there is a special breed of
为响应国家的号♥召而准备着
warrior ready to answer our nation's call.
一个普通人有着对胜利不寻常的渴望
A common man with an uncommon desire to succeed...
-Vance主任 -Gibbs探员
- Director Vance. - Special Agent Gibbs.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴来到这里
Good to be here.
与众不同的勇士
...special breed of warrior
为响应国家的号♥召而准备着
ready to answer our nation's call.
海豹突击队的信条
The Navy SEAL creed.
他上个小时一直在背这个
He's been reciting it for the last hour.
他的生活一直是围绕着成为海豹队员
He built his whole life around becoming a SEAL.
当他失去资格后 便没有什么可依托的了
When he washed out, he had nothing to fall back on.
你读过了他的档案
You read his file.
看了三遍
Three times.
我言出必行
My word is my bond.
我正好闲着没事
I've had some time on my hands.
接受领导 没有命令时
...and be led. In the absence of orders,
我将站出来负责
I will take charge,
领导我的队友完成任务
lead my teammates and accomplish the mission.
在任何情况下 我都以身作则
I lead by example in all situations.
我永不退缩 苦难只会使我坚持
I will never quit. I persevere and thrive
使我更加强大 我的祖国
on adversity. My nation
希望我
expects me to...
你认出来了吗
You recognize that?
你可能认不出 因为你从没有得到过
Maybe you don't, since you never earned one,
这是Budweiser三叉戟别针
but it's a Budweiser, trident pin.
这个是真的
It's a real one,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表