to fish and to quit smoking
可每年都只做到一半
and every year I'm only half successful.
你还看到谁在这附近么
Did you happen to see anybody else out here?
有没有见过九指的人
Maybe someone with nine fingers.
这么精确的么
That's awfully specific.
没 没见过
Uh-uh. No.
是不是跟我在那边看到的
This have to do with that parachute
那个降落伞有关吧
I saw a little ways back?
我该担心么
Should I be worried?
想要个护卫送你到卡车么
Would you like an escort to your truck?
你来 还是他们呢
From you? Or them?
谢了 我还是靠自己吧
Thanks. I'll take my chances.
偶 那个降落伞
Oh, and that, uh, parachute,
往南大概两英里吧
it's about two miles due south.
就在那里的痕迹边上
Just right off the trail there.
南边 我还以为你说的是东方呢
South? I thought you said east.
差不多啦
I got us close.
你个童子军怎么不说个方向
I didn't hear anything from the Eagle Scout.
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来比分又变回零比零了
Sounds like that scoreboard's back to goose eggs.
我想给你个惊喜的
I wanted to surprise you.
刚来了两周
I've only been in town for two weeks.
都有点感到无聊了
I was starting to get a little bored,
这就像当年那样
so I just thought this would be like old times.
对不对 除了没有阳光沙滩
You know? Minus the good beaches.
我们当时很快乐
We had fun.
当时
Had.
你什么情况
What is your deal?
你不是还在为Bodhi生气吧
You're not still mad about Bodhi?
拜托
Oh, please.
看 我很抱歉你的心灵受到了创伤
Look, I'm sorry that you got your heart broken,
但是我赢的公平公正
but I won fair and square.
和你扯上关系就谈不上什么公平了
Nothing with you is ever fair.
想看张照片吗
Do you want to see a picture?
等等 你还随身带着么
Wait. You keep one with you?!
女孩总有梦想 对吧
Girl can dream, right?
把你手♥机♥拿开
Put your phone away
赶紧说正题 然后出去
and get to the point or get out of my office.
如果你俩想私下聊聊的话
Uh, if you two want to talk in private,
我等会再过来
I can just come back.
-那最好了 Ellie -等等
- That might be best, Ellie. - Just wait.
我从一开始就是这案子的负责探员
I have been case agent on this since the beginning.
我只是想从一而终
I just want to see it through.
Jack 如果我们的友谊
And Jack, if our friendship
会从任何角度影响案子的话
interferes with that in any way,
我们不必交流
we don't have to interact.
咱们就假装在Bora Bora我没有救你一命
Just pretend I didn't save your life in Bora Bora.
啥 你俩去过Bora Bora冲浪
What, you two went to Bora Bora to surf?
没谁去Bora Bora是为了冲浪的
Nobody goes to Bora Bora to surf.
那为什么要去Bora Bora
Okay. So then why does one go to Bora Bora?
FBI已经给了你我们掌握的信息
The FBI gave you what we had.
我只是要求NCIS做到同样的事情
I'm just asking that NCIS do the same thing.
先说清楚 是我先救了你的
To be clear, I saved you first.
海浪太大啦 老兄
Those waves were sick, brah.
你闭嘴
Shut up.
就给她文件吧 给她吧
Just give her the file. Give her the file.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
呃
Ugh.
一起唱卡拉OK的话 她可能会很有趣的
She would be fun on karaoke night.
但我还是得再查一遍
But I should probably double-check everything
她告诉我们的事情 对吧
she just told us, right?
带着强烈的偏见
With extreme prejudice.
谢谢你的糖
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
偶 Jane没开玩笑
Oh, Jane wasn't kidding.
幸好我们跟随了她的方向
Good thing we followed her directions.
我发誓看到降落伞在一个空地附近
Could've sworn that parachute was near a clearing.
承认错误吧
Just admit you were wrong.
我该小解了
Ooh, I got to use the little boy's room.
又小解
Again?
你真的喜欢跟
Hey, do you actually like
小葡萄膀胱混在一起么
hanging out with old raisin bladder?
那可是冲压空气罩
That's a ram-air canopy.
不是简单东西
That's not easy.
跳伞的又有经验又抢得了先机
Our jumper has experience and a head start.
NCIS设置屏障了么
NCIS putting up roadblocks?
我怎么一点信♥号♥♥都没有
'Cause I am getting no signal.
来帮个忙
A little help over here.
又怎么了 要我们帮他把尿么
What now? Does he want us to hold it for him?
-Gibbs 来帮帮我 -快来
- Gibbs! I need your help! - Come on.
偶不 我的腿
Oh, no. My leg!
你还好么
Hey. You okay?
我滑倒摔了一跤
I slipped and fell.
好像断了 Gibbs
I think it's broken, Gibbs.
这哥们
This guy.
记分牌得加上负数了
Our scorecard needs negative integers.
或者再加几个零
Or a few more zeroes.
因为当我落地时 我看到树枝里有这个
Because when I landed, I saw this in the branches.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
被盗的钱
The stolen money?
抢劫犯肯定跳伞时把它丢了
Our robber must've lost it during the jump.
你 零分
You, zero;
我 35万分
me, 350,000.
做的好
That's good work...
Phil
Phil.
我可以的
I got it.
你总带着胶布爬山么
You always hike with duct tape?
对啊 你不带么
Yeah. You don't?
你先走吧 Gibbs
Just leave me behind, Gibbs.
我们得把你带到木屋里 Phil
We're getting you back to the cabin, Phil.
如果那个钱还在森林里的话 那劫匪也还在
If that money is still in this forest, so is our robber.
他会来找钱和我们的
He's gonna be looking for it and us.
我只能拖累你
I'll just slow you down.
来吧 快起来
Come on. Get you up.
不不 等等 等下
Oh, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
什么 你的腿
Hey, what, your leg?
不 钓王3000
No, the Fishlord 3000.
我摔下来时在我包里
It was in my bag when I fell.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉上来吧
Let's reel 'em in!
不惜一切代价
Spared no expense.
把那个给我
Give me that thing.
给我 好么
Give me this. Okay.
-好了 -好
- All right. - All right.
-走吧 - 啊 奥 疼疼疼
- Let's go. - Ow. Ow! Oh, oh, oh, boy.
怎么了
What?
谁带波本酒了么
Anybody bring bourbon?
什么
What?
我只是可怜你而已
It's only because I feel sorry for you.
哦
Oh.
-走吧 -嗷
- Let's go. -Ow!
慢点 哦
Slow down. Oh.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
就 呃 我又来问进展了
Just, uh, checking in again.
给我们回电♥话♥
Give us a call.
Tim Gibbs很好
Tim, Gibbs is fine.
Gibbs永远都是Gibbs
Gibbs is Gibbs.
那些路障有什么进展吗
Anything on those roadblocks?
没有
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表