Kasie打给我的
Kasie called.
-她帮我赶上了进度 - Bishop在哪儿
- She caught me up to speed. - Where's Bishop?
我不知道
I don't know.
老大
Boss.
是他吗
That him?
是的 Buddy Hill
Yep. Buddy Hill.
这里没有地下室
There's no basement,
也没有Lily和Morgan曾经待在这里的迹象
and no evidence that Lily and Morgan were ever here.
Sloane说他的兄弟是主犯
Sloane said the brother was the primary.
-更坏的那个 -是的 Robert Hill
- The badder one. - Yeah, Robert Hill.
他把Morgan带到其他什么地方去了
He's got Morgan somewhere else.
我的邻居说你在街上游荡
My neighbor said you were wandering the streets.
是的 我不知道具体的地址
Oh, yeah. I didn't know the exact address.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
所以Ziva是从你这里租的这个地方的吗
So Ziva rented this place from you?
只租了那个办公室
Just the office.
她从2005年开始借的
She started back in 2005,
提前付款 帮我渡过了财政问题
paid for it in advance to help me financially.
这就是她待人处事的方法 不是吗
Because that was her way, wasn't it?
坚强的外表下有着一颗温暖的心
A warmth beneath the armor.
是的 之后你没有再租给别人吗
Mm. You never rented it out after that?
没有
Oh, no.
上一次Ziva付钱是四年前
The last time Ziva made a payment was four years ago
在她死前从以色列支付的
from Israel before her death.
所以 严格来说 明年之前这还是她的
So, technically, it's still hers through next year.
出于尊重 我没有碰过这里
Out of respect, I haven't touched it.
等一下
Wait.
把你的徽章再给我看一遍
Show me your badge again.
我让你一个人待着吧
I'll leave you to it.
Bishop 你在哪儿
Bishop, where are you?
Gibbs
Uh, Gibbs...
我要告诉你一些事
I have something to tell you.
黑暗一直持续了几周
"For weeks, it was darkness.
我已经停止计算忍♥受过的煎熬
"I had stopped counting the horrors I endured.
然后那个怪兽掀起了我的面罩
"And then the monster lifted the hood.
光照了进来 我看到了我的朋友们
"The light spilled in, and I saw my friend.
我的心就像重新认识了他
"My heart saw him as if for the first time,
我知道离开他我就无法活下去
and I knew I could not live without him."
这是她在索马里被抓住的事情 对吗
That was from when she was captured in Somalia, right?
你们都不知道这个地方吗
So, you guys didn't know about this place?
Gibbs 她没有告诉过你吗
Gibbs, she didn't tell you?
没有
No.
你告诉DiNozzo了吗
Did you talk to DiNozzo?
我试过了 他爸说他在回巴黎的路上
I tried. Senior said he's on his way back to Paris.
我留言了
I left a message.
老大 这里没有任何机密材料
Listen, boss, there really isn't anything classified in these.
我不想再读这些东西了
I don't feel right about reading them anymore.
好的
Okay.
那就停下来吧
So don't.
但是告诉我她在这里干什么
But tell me what she was doing here.
她在NCIS担任联络官之后
Well, she started renting this place
就租下了这个地方
right after she became a liaison at NCIS.
前几本都是用希伯来语写的
The first few books are in Hebrew.
之后换成了英语
She switched to English after that.
每本书都代表了一件
Each one of these books represents a case
Ziva参与的案子
that Ziva was working on.
她写下她的感受
She wrote about what she was feeling.
受害者家属的悲伤如何刺痛了她
How the grief of a victim's family pained her.
一个杀手如何进入她的世界
How a killer made his way into her dreams.
那些她没法写进官方报告里的东西
Things she couldn't put in an official report.
那些私事
Personal things.
就像每个案子都深深影响了她 她必须要
It's like every case got into her head, and she had
想办法释放出来 所以她独自一人
to get it out somehow, and so she did...
待在这间房♥间里 把东西都写在纸上
on paper, alone in this room.
这是关于Morgan Burke案
And, uh, this is the one on the...
的那本书
Morgan Burke case.
哇哦
Whoa.
我喜欢这个女人
I like this woman.
你找到什么了 Torres
What do you got, Torres?
我查阅了Ziva留在
I went through the rest of the files
NCIS资料的余下部分
that Ziva had at NCIS.
一些20多岁的嫌疑人
20-some-odd suspects.
Ziva把他们的嫌疑都排除了
Ziva... cleared all of them.
等等 你知道在交接之后Ziva还在调查这件事吗
Wait, you knew that Ziva was investigating after the handoff?
回总部
Go back to headquarters.
回到案子上 走吧
Get back on the case. Go.
老大
Boss...
Tim
Tim.
我能行的
I got it.
我来处理她的东西
I will take care of her things.
Gibbs 关于Morgan Burke
Gibbs-- Morgan Burke--
很显然每个案子都对Ziva很重要
clearly, every case mattered to Ziva,
但即使在交接之后她还在
but she kept investigating this one
一直在调查这个 而且你也知道
even after it was handed off and you knew about it.
为什么这个案子那么重要
So why was this case so important?
下次你再擅自隐藏相关信息
The next time you withhold relevant information,
你就走人吧
you are gone.
-Gibbs -第10条规则
- Gibbs... - Rule ten.
回办公室去
Get back to the office.
把注意力集中在案子上
Keep your head in the game.
死亡总有办法
Death has a way
找到我们所有人 无论是好人 坏人
of finding us all-- the good ones, the bad ones,
还是邪恶之人
and even the enablers of evil.
就像你 Buddy兄弟
Like you, brother Buddy.
你的尸体能告诉我们Morgan可能在哪儿吗
Body tell us anything about where Morgan might be?
这个么
Well...
我恐怕
I'm afraid...
一个字也没说
not a word.
-嘿 Jimmy -什么事
- Hey, Jimmy? - Yeah?
我看了一些
I, uh, I scanned through
Ziva的日记 她多次提到
some of Ziva's journals, and she mentions
一个 地下室知己
a "basement confidant" quite a bit.
她叫他H先生 代表着
She called him Mr. H., which stood for...
-像牡蛎一样开心吗 -是的
- Happy as an Oyster? - Yes.
-但不应该是蛤蜊吗 -应该是的
【注:As happy as a clam指非常高兴和满足】
- But shouldn't it be "clam"? - It should.
应该是蛤蜊
It should be "clam," yeah.
这是你 对吗
It's about you, right?
我不知道
I had no idea
你们的关系如此紧密
you two were so close.
这一定和我一直待在地面以下有关
Eh, it must be something about being this far underground--
在这里可能会更有安全感
you know, people feel safe,
让他们能够对我吐露秘密
like they can really confide in me.
嘿
Hey, uh...
所以 你会觉得我读这些文字
so, do you feel like it would be an invasion of privacy
侵犯了她的隐私吗
for me to read this?
我只是 我很想知道
I just... I really want to find out
这个案子为什么对她如此重要
why this case was so important to her.
这我可以直接告诉你
Well, I could tell you that.
她告诉过你吗
She told you?
是的 她说过
She did. Yeah.
这是她作为NCIS菜鸟的第一个
So, this was one of her first solo assignments
个人任务
as an NCIS probie.
她只是寻找一个
She was just following up on a recruit
没有报到的新兵
who failed to report.
但当她到达现场 警长办公室告诉Ziva
But when she got to the scene, the sheriff's office told Ziva
-这个案子是他们的 -嗯
- that the case was theirs. - Mm.
是她把这个案子交了出去
She was the one who handed over the case.
是的 当Gibbs发现的时候
Yeah. And when Gibbs found out...
他那时
He was...
他真的骂了她一顿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表