Oh, it's just for taking a stroll.
我估计我到今天一共走了4.5英里
I estimate I've walked, oh, about 4.5 miles so far today.
甚至都不用离开办公室
All without ever leaving your office.
作为机构历史学家
Yeah, well, as agency historian,
我的第一份工作就是注解
my first job is to annotate
一大堆NCIS的文件
a mass of NCIS files.
我不可能单单坐下来完成的
There's no way I'm gonna do that sitting down.
当我在缅♥甸♥的时候
Yes, when I was in Burma... Myanmar now...
一位历史学教授发表了一篇关于
a history professor was giving a long lecture
印度支那战争的很长的演讲 他从来没有坐下过
on the Indochina War, and he never sat...
Palmer医生
Dr. Palmer?
很酷 不是吗
Pretty cool, huh?
总算好了
It's about damn time.
我等这笔记本电脑等了三周了
I've been waiting for that laptop for three weeks.
现在你要拿到了
And now you're gonna get it.
这人绝不是个易下手的目标
Guy's not exactly an easy mark.
他看得见每件事
Sees everything.
甚至注意到了我换了个更大的钱包
Even noticed that I switched to a bigger purse.
你还没有进入到任务吗
You're not up to the task?
我拿到了笔记本电脑 不是吗
I have the laptop, don't I?
穿着睡衣干了这事儿
Did the deed in my pajamas.
听上去很惬意啊 你是不是也烤了派
Sounds like things are getting real cozy. You baking pies, too?
要是需要的话
If that's what it takes.
在你右手边
On your right.
好好享受你的午餐 但也别太开心
Enjoy lunch, but not too much.
随时告知我进展 Clark
Keep me updated, Clark.
我不知道
I don't know.
大约一小时后
In the next hour or so.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
唔
Mm.
请坐
Please.
现在喝霞多丽酒是不是太早了
Is it too early for Chardonnay?
我可在你前面 请
I'm way ahead of you. Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
那根项链
That necklace
真漂亮
is beautiful.
谢谢
Mm-hmm. Mm, thanks.
我男朋友给我的
My boyfriend gave it to me.
-哦 是吗 -嗯哼
- Oh, really? - Mm-hmm.
那人可是有着很高的品味啊
Man's got exquisite taste.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
是 Gibbs
Yeah, Gibbs?
好 我过来
All right. I'm on my way.
来工作了
Work beckons.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. Oh.
我今晚会补偿你的
I will make it up to you tonight,
我发誓
I swear.
你最好这么做
You better.
拜拜
Bye.
嗯
Mm.
下午好
Afternoon.
午餐怎么样
How was lunch?
嗯
Hmm?
头儿也是要吃饭的
Big dog's got to eat.
我很高兴我急忙过来了
Well, I'm glad I rushed.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
Hendrix指挥官刚才还在这里
Commander Hendrix was just here.
他会 马上来的
He'll-he'll be right in.
Gibbs 看到了吗
Gibbs, you seeing this?
-看到了 -那是条鲨鱼吗
- I am. - Is that a shark?
是的
It is.
养一条鲨鱼要冒多大风险
What rank do you have to reach to own a shark?
指挥官
Commander.
美丽的动物 这可是很昂贵的兴趣
Beautiful animals, expensive hobby.
我不推荐 准备好了吗
I don't recommend it. Are we ready?
显然 我们和你约好了时间 指挥官
Well, apparently, we're on your schedule, Commander.
看上去你们发现了艘幽灵船
Looks like you gentlemen found yourselves a ghost ship.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
根据海事记录
Well, according to maritime records,
你们的渔船九年前沉了
your fishing boat sank nine years ago.
她是怎么又出现在水上的呢
Well, how did she get above water?
最有可能的是 船根本就没沉
Best guess: she never actually sank.
有人让她消失了
Somebody made her vanish.
谁呢
Who?
最后的所有者 是个空壳公♥司♥
Last owner, shell company,
在失去最后一条船之后就解散了
which disbanded after its only vessel was taken out.
这背后肯定有什么隐情
Well, there had to be a reason for the secrecy.
-走私 -中校
- Smuggling. - Commander,
我们在谈论的可是一艘渔船 不是游艇
we're talking about a fishing boat, not a speedboat.
正是这样 才能隐藏在光天化日之下
Exactly. It hides in plain sight.
走私犯造了快船以应对开放海域的交通状况
Smugglers build go-fast boats for open ocean travel.
低调 不容易被侦测到
Low-profile, hard to detect,
但是在入港的时候 几乎就是在大叫 来逮捕我吧
but it screams "Arrest me" When it arrives in port.
所以他们会和骡子一样的渔船在离岸几英里的地方会合
So they rendezvous with mules a few miles offshore,
卸下他们在走私的物品 没人比他们更机智了
offload their contraband, and no one's the wiser.
走私什么呢
Contraband?
毒品 钱 人
Narcotics, money, people.
随便选
Take your pick.
噢 嘿 嘿 Nick
Oh, hey. Hey, Nick.
不
No.
不什么
No?
-想都别想 -想什么
- Don't even try it. - Try what?
所有那些心理游戏 还有那些访谈什么的
All those mind games and all that talkie-talkie stuff.
我知道你想说什么 我很好
I know what you're gonna say, and I'm fine.
我要说什么啊
What was I gonna say?
你会说 成为受害者也没什么
You're gonna say that it's fine to be a victim,
那也不是我的错 我被下药了也没什么
that it's not my fault, that it's okay that I got roofied...
可能是吧
Maybe it is.
作为一个像我一样经过训练的探员
...and that an agent as trained as me...
等下 等等
Wait, hold on.
你刚刚是说了那是我的错吗
Did you just say it is my fault?
好的 你在听了
Oh, good. So you are listening.
不是说好了不能责怪受害者吗
Whatever happened to not blaming the victim?
那就是你的感受吗 像个受害者
Oh, is that how you feel? Like a victim?
老天 棒棒糖又出现了吧
Oh, God, here comes the lollipop.
Nick
Nick.
嘿 McGee Bishop
Hey, McGee, Bishop,
你们能告诉Sloane我很好吗
can you tell Sloane that I'm doing fine?
唔
Um...
怎么
What?
怎么了
What?
你说你不认识Jessica Ho 是吧
You said you don't know Jessica Ho, right?
对
Right.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定啊 我不是都告诉你们了吗 为什么要一直问我
Yeah, I already told you. Why do you keep asking me?
我们刚拿到了你健身房♥的监控录像
We just got the surveillance footage back from your gym.
你看到是谁给我下了药吗
Did you see who drugged me?
很不幸 没有
Unfortunately, no.
内部的监控系统坏了
The interior camera system was down.
停车场呢
Parking garage?
一个摄像头 视野有限
One camera, limited view.
Nick 你是最后一个看到她活着的人
Nick, you were the-the last person to see her alive.
Torres探员 我相信那个
Agent Torres, I do believe that's you
和死者挽着胳膊走在一起的人是你
walking arm-in-arm with a dead woman.
还有什么其他的惊喜等着我们吗
Any more surprises that we should know about?
我希望没有了
I hope not.
不 不会再有惊喜了
No. No more surprises.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
他不确定
He's not.
我刚从法医鉴证那边过来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表