Brinkman Gilvary 现在是上班时间
Brinkman, Gilvary, you're on the clock.
你们要想聊天 下班之后聊
You want to chitchat, do it on your own time.
-好的 没问题 老板 -呦 Stutkowski 慢点
- Yeah, you got it, boss. - Yo, Stutkowski, slow down!
这不是代托纳500型赛车
This isn't the Daytona 500.
天呐 每天早晨都这么热闹
Geez, every morning.
什么鬼
The hell?
哇哦 关掉
Whoa, cut it.
关掉
Cut it!
哇哦
Whoa!
哦 天呐
Oh, my God!
♪ NCIS 16x20 ♪ Hail & Farewell Original Air Date on April 16, 2019
好了 核对时间
All right, time check.
3分38秒
Three minutes, 38 seconds.
-快到时间了 -没错
- Almost go time. - Yeah.
那些座位马上就要手到擒来了
Those seats are as good as ours.
座位 什么座位
Seats? What seats?
有人吗 我在说话呢
Hello? I'm talking here.
嘘 你再分散我们的注意力
Shh. You're distracting us.
漫展入场徽章促销就在
Comic-Con badges go on sale in...
3分24秒之后开始
Three minutes, 24 seconds.
哦 那不是失败者们打扮成精灵
Oh, yeah, isn't that that nerd convention
或者什么玩意儿的 书呆子集♥会♥吗
where losers dress up like elves or whatever?
严格来说 没错 但那里不只是这样
Well, technically yes, but it's more than that.
有意思得多呢 你完全想象不到
Yeah, so much more, you have no idea.
而且今年的漫展会是史诗级的
And this year's Con is gonna be epic.
今年是50周年纪念
For the 50th anniversary,
他们宣称要请一个
they announced they're gonna have
秘密的惊喜嘉宾成员
a secret, surprise guest panelist.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我们打了几个电♥话♥ 问出了那人可能是谁
We made a few calls, and we found out who it might be.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
准备得很好
So ready.
-George 特么的 Lucas -哈
【注:乔治·卢卡斯 美国导演 编剧 制片人】
- George freakin' Lucas. - Ha!
哦 耶 谁啊
Oh, yeah. Who?
你是谁是什么意思 你开玩笑吗
What do you mean who? Are you kidding?
呃
Uh...
星球大战 美国风情画
Star Wars, American Graffiti,
五百年后
【注:均为George Lucas执导的电影】
THX 1138.
哦 是啊 那些都是电影 对吧
Oh, yeah, those are movies, right?
哦 天呐 你这么说真伤人
Oh, God, it hurts.
Nick 你怎么会不知道这些
Nick, how do you not know this?
我不知道 大概是因为我有真实的生活吧
I don't know, I think it's because I have a life.
-是啊 隐藏身份的那种 -我们现在没时间
- Yeah, a sheltered one. - We don't have time to deal with
纠正你的电影缺乏症
your cinematic shortcomings right now.
你们说对了 带上装备
You got that right. Grab your gear.
阿灵顿发现一个死掉的陆战队员
Got a dead Marine in Arlington.
哦 但是入场徽章在95秒之后就开卖♥♥了
Ooh, but badges go on sale in 95 seconds.
看起来Gibbs并不怎么在意Greg Lucas啊
Yeah, it seems like Gibbs doesn't care about Greg Lucas.
他叫George
George!
你是这里的负责人是吗 Lewis先生
You're the person in charge here, Mr. Lewis?
是的 我是工头
Yeah, I'm the foreman.
但是我的工人们与此事无关
But my crew had nothing to do with this.
我们昨天才在这里破土动工
We broke ground on this site just yesterday.
是要盖什么
Building what?
这整个地块要改造成豪华公♥寓♥
The entire plot's being turned into luxury condos.
这里之前是什么
What was here before?
什么都不是 这块土地已经被闲置快20年了
Nothing. The land's been vacant for almost 20 years.
你几点发现的尸体
What time did you discover the remains?
上午7:45
7:45 a.m.
那个尸体 你们知道是谁的吗
The body... you know who it is?
暂时还不知道
Not yet.
身份确定没有
Identification?
没有军人证 姓名标签 狗牌 也没有钱包
No military I.D., name tag, dog tag or wallet.
-Palmer在哪 -堵车
- Where is Palmer? - Stuck in traffic.
他随时会到
He should be here any minute.
但我怀疑他没法确定死亡时间
But I doubt he'd be able to give us a time of death.
我是说 这个陆战队员已经去世好多年了
I mean, this Marine has been dead for years.
至少18年
At least 18.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
她没有全球反恐战争资历牌
She doesn't have any Global War on Terror ribbons.
哦
Oh.
应该可以缩小失踪人员数据库的搜索范围了
Well, should narrow it down in the missing persons database.
Gibbs
Gibbs?
扩大搜索范围
Widen the perimeter.
我想要这些都装袋处理
I want all of this bagged and processed.
你知道 现今的科学技术
You know, today's technology
发展得如此之快
is advancing at such a fast rate
以至于几年间的变化就像一辈子一样
that a few years is equivalent to a lifetime.
举个例子 手♥机♥
Case in point... cell phones.
这些东西不再只是被用来打电♥话♥了
These are not just for making phone calls anymore.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no.
我能跟Breena和Victoria视频通话
I can, uh-- I can video chat with Breena and Victoria.
还能看视频 下载音乐
And I can stream a show, download music,
录视频 看书
film a video, read a book.
啊 我们取得了如此多的成就 但是依然不知如何
Ah, we've accomplished so much, yet we still can't figure out
才能让人在车管局的体验舒服一些
how to make the DMV a pleasant experience.
网上预约
Make an appointment online.
你能吗
You can do that?
等等 你知道怎么预约吗
Wait, you know how to do that?
好了 下一个话题
All right, moving on.
幸运的是 受害者的尸体
Luckily for us, our victim's remains
被发现时 还没遭到挖掘机的破坏
were discovered before they were damaged by the excavator.
我刚把她的制♥服♥送给Kasie分♥析♥了
I just sent here uniform up to Kasie for analysis.
-死因是什么 -这个嘛
- Cause of death? - Well,
这几根开裂的肋骨表明有过挣扎
these several cracked ribs here do indicate a struggle,
但是致命一击是从后脑勺打上的
but the fatal blow came in the back of the skull here.
但是在我看到受害者的牙齿时
But the really interesting part comes
有趣的事情发生了
when we look at the victim's teeth.
我查了她左犬齿上外科植入物的
I ran the serial number on a surgical implant
序列号♥
for her left canine incisor.
然后 Gibbs 我找到结果了
And, Gibbs, I got a hit.
见见我们的受害者
Meet our victim,
Ellen Wallace少校
Major Ellen Wallace.
华盛顿突发新闻
Breaking news out of D.C.,
国防部官方
Department of Defense officials
已经确认 遭袭死亡人员中
have confirmed that among the casualties in the attack
有陆战队少校Ellen Wallace
was Marine Major Ellen Wallace.
如果有新的消息 我们会继续
We'll continue to bring you more information
为您播报
as it comes in.
-这不可能 -我也这么看
- That's impossible. - That's exactly my point.
Ellen Wallace并不属于失踪人员
Ellen Wallace was not a missing person.
事实上 国防部把她列为了牺牲人员 牺牲在了...
In fact, DoD listed her as killed in action in...
五角大楼 死于911袭击
【注:五角大楼即为美国国防部办公大楼】
The Pentagon, on 9/11.
那她的尸体为什么会如此完整地
Then how did her perfectly intact remains
出现在了12英里之外的浅墓穴中呢
find their way to a shallow grave some 12 miles away?
多少钱
How much?
你这是拦路抢劫啊
That's highway robbery.
好啊 我不想这么说 但是你欠我的
Fine. I hate to play this card, but you owe me.
不 不 我不是在威胁你
No, no, I'm not threatening you.
哦 好啊 我想我们只能走着瞧了
Oh, okay, well, I guess we'll see.
嗯哼 告诉妈妈我向她问好
Mm-hmm. Tell Mom I said hi.
你为啥这么心烦意乱的
What got you in a twist?
动漫展的入场徽章已经售空了
Comic-Con badges sold out,
我能联♥系♥到的每一个票务经纪人或者票贩子
and every ticket broker or connection I have
都要价1500块钱
is 1,500 a pop.
美元吗 就为了个动漫展
Dollars? For a convention?
谁会花这个钱啊
Who'd pay that?
我会 如果我有那么多钱的话
I would, if I had that kind of cash.
你猜怎样 不用花钱了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表