What are you doing?
我在找 找我的摩托车
I'm looking, I'm looking for my bike.
我 我知道 我把它停在这里了
I... know, I know I parked it here.
嗨 你不该来这里
Hey. You shouldn't be here.
哦 我没事 我没事 Jimmy说的
Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine. Jimmy said.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 但是你的衬衫可不正常
Okay, well, your shirt says otherwise.
那是我的抉择
It's a choice.
嗯
Mm.
听着 我很感激你们的关心 伙计们 但是昨晚
Look, I appreciate the concern, guys, but what happened to me
发生在我身上的事 那不是你们的问题 是我的问题
last night, that's not your problem, it's mine.
你带钥匙了吗
Have your keys?
你说啥
I'm sorry?
你带上自己摩托车的钥匙了吗
Do you have the keys to your motorcycle?
哦 带了 带了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
Betty
Betty?
Betty
Betty?
为什么我的警报器
Why is my alarm
从垃圾箱后面出声了
chirping from a dumpster?
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
哦 天呐 上帝啊
Oh, God. Lord.
让我把你支起来
Let this buff out.
Bishop
Bishop.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
你是在逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
我们确认受害者的身份了
We I.D.'d the victim
是27岁的Jessica Ho
as 27-year-old Jessica Ho.
她是Georgetown的酒吧服务生
She's a cocktail waitress in Georgetown.
-有犯罪记录吗 -哦 有的
- Record? - Oh, yeah.
持有毒品 虚开支票
Drug possession, writing bad checks,
违反缓刑 等等等等
probation violation, et cetera.
Torres
Torres?
你确定不认识她吗
You sure you don't know her?
她不属于你的那个健身馆
Well, she doesn't belong to your gym.
她用的是那种单日免费通行证
She used one of those one-day free passes.
但是她在那里的时间戳
But time stamp puts her
跟你昨晚在那里的时间是一致的 所以
there at the same time as you last night, so...
所以什么 McGee
So what, McGee?
我刚说过我不知道这人是谁
I just said I don't know who this woman is.
我之前从未见过她
I've never met her before,
我也不知道她怎么就死在了我的摩托车下
and I don't know how she ended up dead under my bike.
Palmer
Palmer.
脖子上有一个枪伤
Single gunshot wound to the neck.
切断了颈动脉
Severed her carotid artery.
那就是死因了
That was that.
-还有别的吗 -有 在犯罪现场有
- Anything else? - Yeah, there was very little blood
少量的血 我猜
at the crime scene. My guess...
-尸体被移♥动♥过 -嘿
- Body was moved. - Hey.
我顺着线索摸索下去 想找出
So I went down the rabbit hole of trying to locate
渔船的主人 但没找到
the owner of the fishing boat. No luck.
-它没登记吗 -哦不 它登记过的
- It's not registered? Oh, no, it's registered.
在三个不同的国家 有三个不同的主人
To three different owners in three different countries.
海岸护卫队 我给他们打了电♥话♥
Coast Guard. I called them.
希望他们有更多的消息
Hopefully, they'll have more info.
Kasie拿到了你的毒理结果
Kasie's got your tox results.
总算
About time.
我来拿子弹
I'll take the bullet.
真的吗
For real?
真的
For real.
走吧
Come on.
Mallard医生 谢谢你打电♥话♥回来
Dr. Mallard. Yeah, thank you for calling me back.
Kasie
Kasie.
-说吧 -你知道
- Talk to me. - Do you know
人类发明了多少切断东西的工具吗
how many tools humans have invented to cut things?
锯,刀,凿子 飞镖 哦
Uh, saws, knives, chisels, Chinese stars... ooh.
子弹
Bullets.
Kasie
Kasie?
我的毒理检查
My tox screen.
你在船上发现的
Uh, the mystery blade
神秘刀片DNA检测呈阴性
you found on the boat came back negative for DNA,
所以 那不是杀人工具
so it's not the murder weapon.
对 我现在在检测金属合金成分
Right. I'm testing the metal alloys now.
顺便提一下 合金可是超级棒的
Alloys, by the way, are super fascinating,
我下次再告诉你们
and I will tell you about that another time.
因为你要告诉我们
'Cause you're about to tell us...
关于受害人毁坏了的手♥机♥内容
All about the victim's smashed up cell phone.
对 我是指 哇哦
Yeah, I mean, whew!
即使我成功修好了这玩意儿
Even if I managed to fix this puppy,
我还是得找出个避开
I still got to figure out a way to bypass
-密♥码♥防护的办法 -Kasie
- the password protection... - Kasie.
在
Uh, yeah?
没事的 Gibbs派我们来的
It's okay. Gibbs sent us.
哦 哦 好的 现在没有
Oh. Oh, well, that makes everything
那么尴尬了 不是吗
way less awkward, now, doesn't it?
好的 Nick 你不记得昨晚发生的事
Okay, Nick, there is a really good reason
是有个好理由的
you don't remember anything from last night.
实际上 有四点理由
Actually, there's four good reasons:
阿普唑仑,氯硝西泮,氯♥胺♥酮♥
alprazolam, clonazepam, ketamine,
还有其他不知名组分 我还在检测
and some mystery compound I'm still working to I.D.
你被下药催眠了
Whoa. You were roofied.
好了 我就知道
All right. I knew it.
那是件 好事吗
That's a, uh, good thing?
是啊 那是件好事
Yeah, it's a good thing.
意味着我没疯
That means that I'm not crazy.
也意味着我很蠢
It also means that I'm pretty stupid.
为什么
Why?
因为我让我自己被人下药了
Because I let myself get roofied.
哦不 Nick 别打击自己
Oh, no, Nick, don't beat yourself up.
那可能发生在任何人身上
It could've happened to anyone.
我可不是任何人
I'm not anyone.
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
你不是一个简单的目标 所以 为什么是你
You're no easy target. So why you?
我不知道原因 但我知道怎么给你下药的
I don't know why, but I do know how.
你的血液也显示出了
Your blood also showed elevated levels of
肌酸肽水平升高 这说明
creatine peptides, which means...
有人在我的蛋白饮料里下了药
Somebody roofied my protein shake.
我每晚带一瓶到健身房♥
I bring one to the gym every night.
我知道 我也知道蛋白饮料对你很重要
I know. I also know how much your protein shake means to you.
那么别人也知道
Well, so did somebody else.
Palmer医生
Dr. Palmer!
请进
Come in, please.
很叹为观止 不是吗
Pretty impressive, isn't it?
我只是 是啊是啊
I just... yeah, yeah.
那不是我想象的 但非常酷了
So not what I was expecting, but it... very cool.
谢谢
Thank you.
请将音乐声音调低80%
Turn down the music 80%, please.
调低音乐声音
Turning down music.
医生 很抱歉打扰到你
Uh, Doctor, I'm sorry for disturbing you.
我知道你已经不再法医部了 但是
I know this isn't your department anymore, but...
我发现了件有趣的事
I found something kind of interesting
在我为Torres探员做检查的时候
when I was examining Agent Torres.
他的瞳孔收缩了
He had constricted pupils.
他的确怀疑自己被下药了 不是吗
Well, he did suspect he'd been drugged, didn't he?
对的 但他的毒理检测显示是巴比妥混合物
Right, but his tox screen showed a cocktail of benzodiazepines,
你知道 那应该
which, as you know, should've...
让他瞳孔扩张 而不是收缩
Dilated his pupils rather than constricting them.
确实很有趣
Interesting, indeed.
跑步机吗
Treadmill desk, huh?
那只是用来散步的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表