情况不妙 Torres和McGee应该怎么办呢
This is bad. What are Torres and McGee supposed to do?
-说实话 -嗯 这很糟 对吧
- Tell the truth. - Yeah, that's bad, right?
Hartgrave呢 他在哪儿
Hartgrave, where is he?
根据公♥司♥的安全记录 他刚刚打了卡
According to company security, he just clocked in.
-好 我们走 -好的
- Okay, let's go. - Okay.
可能也没那么糟
Maybe it's not that bad.
那是美国国防部长
That's the United States Secretary of Defense.
-我们走 -他现在都搞上门拜访那一套了吗
- Let's go. - He's making house calls now?
嗯 情况不妙
Yeah, it's bad.
先生们
Gentlemen,
等我一会儿 Vance主任
Give me a minute. Director Vance.
Crawford部长 我想
Secretary Crawford. I'd like to...
NCIS不仅仅违背了一个直接的命令
Not only did NCIS disobey a direct order,
你们还黑进了绝密的政♥府♥记录
you hacked classified government records.
这两个是涉事的探员吗
Are these the agents responsible?
我就说一句 如果知道密♥码♥还算黑吗
I mean, is it hacking if you had the password?
交出武器和警徽 马上
Weapons and badges, now.
Vance主任 我要终止你的调查
Director Vance, I'm shutting down your investigation.
至于特别探员
And as for Special Agents
McGee和Torres
McGee and Torres,
你们俩得去监狱了
you two are going to prison.
Toil and Trouble Original Air Date on January 8, 2019
Leon NCIS有没有违背我的命令
Leon, did NCIS disobey my order?
部长先生 我自己还在了解情况中
Mr. Secretary, I'm playing catch-up myself.
-你的特别探员有没有犯罪 -我知道情况看起来不妙
- Did your agents commit a crime? - I agree it looks bad.
但是不意味着有人犯了罪
Doesn't always mean that there's a crime.
-我来这儿不是为了听悲伤的故事的 -你是来问答案的
- I'm not here for sad stories. - You're here for answers.
联邦机构违法了 我得赶在
A federal agency breaking the law? I have to get
全国的媒体知道之前解决这事儿
ahead of this before it breaks to national media.
那我们就保证将它妥善解决
Then let's make sure we get it right.
我们都想知道事实
We both want the truth.
当然了 你是在说
Damn Skippy. Are you suggesting
这后头还有什么无懈可击的原因吗
there's a perfectly good reason for this?
我什么都没说
I'm not saying a damn word,
但是McGee和Torres探员
but Agents McGee and Torres
会很乐意解释一下这一切
will be happy to explain,
从头开始 一个细节都不落
from the beginning, in great detail.
我们的生死就取决于此了吗
As if our necks depended on it?
是的 没错
Oh, they do, son.
Nick 不如你先开始吧
Nick, why don't you start?
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
-为什么是我 -因为在研讨会的那个人是你
- Why me? - You were the one at the seminar.
是你非得让我去的
Only because you made me go in your place.
嗯 因为我级别比你高
Yeah, I had seniority.
先生们 什么研讨会
Gentlemen, what seminar?
执法舆情学
"Optics In Law Enforcement."
两天前在弗里蒙特酒店
Two days ago at the Freemont Inn.
太无聊了 是不是
So boring, am I right?
培训是我的主意
That training was my idea.
唔
Mm...
我是说 开始的时候
I mean, like, boring...
是有一点无聊啦
at first...
这份录像是由邻居拍摄
This footage was taken by a neighbor,
在发布到社交媒体上后
and after being posted to social media,
有人开始质疑FBI的突袭战术
some are now calling FBI raid tactics into question.
好 在我们开始讨论之前 我想要感谢
Okay, before we discuss, I'd like to thank
我们的媒体专门小组
our media panelists for joining us
在为期三天的研讨会的第一天加入我们
on the first day of our three-day seminar.
现在 在观看了新闻剪辑之后
Now, after watching that news clip,
有人想要分享一下 我们作为联邦探员
can someone suggest what we, as federal agents,
还能怎样做得更好吗
could do better?
第一 根本别给FBI打电♥话♥
For starters, never call the FBI.
有人吗
Anyone?
可以从我们工作的
This could relate to any aspect
-任何方面来讲哦 -哈
- of our job. - Huh.
两个小时以内你得收了起码40条短♥信♥了吧
That's, like, 40 texts in less than two hours.
你还数了啊
You've been counting?
又没别的事儿可干
There's nothing else to do
因为这些我都知道了
'cause I know all this.
我不知道的是他的名字
What I don't know is his name.
谁的名字
Whose name?
哦 那个明天晚上要跟你约会的人的
Oh, the guy you're going on a date tomorrow night.
好了好了 别再看我手♥机♥屏幕了 他的名字叫Boyd
All right, stop looking at my screen, and his name is Boyd.
-他还在这儿呢 -是的 第五次约会了
- He's still around? - Yeah. It's date number five.
你还数了啊
You're counting now?
-你还好吗 -我好无聊啊
- Are you okay? - I'm bored.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
而且 我们都不应该来这儿的
Plus, we're not even supposed to be here.
你有什么要补充的吗 特别探员
Something you'd like to add, Special Agent...
McGee
McGee?
没 不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我要求所有人都关掉手♥机♥的
I asked for all cell phones to be turned off.
真抱歉 是McGee探员的
I am so sorry, it belongs to Agent McGee.
我一直都在告诉他 警♥察♥要工作好
I keep telling him that good police work
就得从集中注意开始
starts with being fully attentive.
没错 谢谢你
Exactly. Thank you,
-Gibbs探员 -不用谢
- Agent Gibbs. - You are very welcome.
哦 哦 不 是我 是我
Oh. Oh, no, it's my, it's my
女儿的学校 出事儿了
daughter's school. There's been an accident.
对不起 我得走了
I-I'm sorry, I have to go.
天呐 他没事儿吧
Oh, my word. Will he be all right?
我真不知道
You know what? I don't really know.
我去看看 抱歉
I'm gonna go check. I'm so sorry.
好了 回到我们手头的任务
Okay, back to the task at hand:
执法舆情学
optics in law enforcement.
干得好 老大
Nice job, boss.
嗯 你也是 女儿那个事儿真是神来之笔
Yeah, you, too. The daughter thing was a nice touch.
我跟你说 Gibbs和McGee可是欠我们很大个人情
Hey, let me tell you something, Gibbs and McGee owe us big time.
好吧 级别高也不能这么干
Okay, that's not exactly how seniority works.
嗯 再来两天我可忍♥不了
Yeah, I can't take two more days of this.
噢 听起来像个派对
Ooh, sounds like a party.
嗯 Clutterbuck先生及太太 Ned和Charlene
Yeah, Mrs. And Mr. Ned and Charlene Clutterbuck.
我来的时候看见了
I read it when we came in.
时代的爱情故事
A love story for the ages.
嗯 就像Ellie和Boyd
Yeah, like Ellie and Boyd.
我可是要饿死了 不知道Clutterbucks的婚礼有没有自助餐
Well, I'm starving. I wonder if the Clutterbucks have a buffet.
我们去看看 你可以假装是 呃 时髦的远亲
Let's find out. You can be the, uh, the stylish distant cousin
我可以假装是坏男孩型的男朋友
and I can be the bad-boy boyfriend.
嗨 里面的人都还好吗
Hello? Everybody okay in here?
我的天 不
Oh, my God, no!
看起来新郎和新娘
Whoo, looks like the bride and the groom
有点迫不及待了
are getting an early start.
是伴郎和伴娘
Yeah, try the best man and the maid of honor.
不重要 Phil 我觉得他死了
It doesn't matter, Phil. I think he's dead.
什么 好吧 慢一点 谁 谁死了
Wha-- Okay, slow down. Who-Who's dead?
我们没做错什么 好吗
Look, we didn't do anything wrong, okay?
我们就是想找个安静点的地方
We just came in here to get some peace and quiet.
你裤子穿反了
Your pants are on backwards.
我们撞到一张桌子 我对上帝发誓
W-We bumped into a table and I swear to God
有一具尸体掉下来了 就在后面
a body fell off of it. It's back there.
好吧 你们为什么不去外面等呢
All right, look, why don't you guys just wait outside?
-嗯 -我去看看灯在哪儿
- Yeah. - I'll look for the lights.
-好 -我们要不要找个卫生间
- Okay. - Should we find a bathroom?
我已经没心情了
I'm not in the mood anymore.
里头好冷
It's freezing in here.
哇 这儿有一具尸体
Whoa. I got a body.
呃 更像个坟场
Ugh. More like a graveyard.
嗯 这自助餐不对啊
Yeah, this is the wrong kind of buffet.
嗯 我也不咋饿了
Yeah, I'm not so hungry anymore.
别等我 继续
Don't wait for me. Continue.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表