to Albert since getting him a plea deal months ago.
然后突然间这个手♥机♥响了还伴随着枪声
Then out of the blue this phone call and those gunshots.
我去了他的住处 当地警方让我到这里来
I went by his place and the local P.D. pointed me here.
那么我们能为你做些什么呢
Well, what can we do for you?
我看到血迹了
I saw the blood.
我能问问出了什么事吗 他还活着吗
May I ask what happened? Is he even alive?
他死了 他曾是一起凶杀案的嫌犯
No. He was a suspect in a murder investigation.
他不想回答问题
He would not answer questions.
先开了枪
He started shooting.
天哪 你想帮助这些人 但他们就是
Man, you try to help these people, and they just...
没救
won't be helped.
他曾提到过妻子或者女朋友之类的吗
He ever mention a wife, girlfriend?
噢 这个我也没法说
Oh, couldn't tell you.
不管喜欢不喜欢 我坚守着正常的个人距离
Soft spot or not, I maintain a healthy personal distance.
我是说 据我所知 他有不少的妻子或者女友
I mean, for all I know, Albert had ten of each.
-我们说的这位应该是刚有了个孩子 -一个孩子
- This one would have just had a baby. - A baby?
噢 天哪 不是吧
Oh, man. Come on.
还是那句话 让我说 他有十个孩子也不奇怪
Again... for all I know, he had ten of those, too.
没错
Right.
好吧 为你的客户感到遗憾
Okay. Sorry about your client.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 忽然想起来
Oh, come to think of it,
Albert说他是从弗罗里达来的
Albert said that he was from Florida.
可能在那边会有个女朋友
Might be a girlfriend down there.
这就对了 兄弟
There you go, buddy.
真是好孩子 Nicholas
Good boy, Nicholas.
Nicholas
Nicholas?
对 我们不妨给他起个名字吧
Yeah, we might as well give him a name.
呣
Hmm.
所以你用你的名字给他起名
So you name him after yourself?
不是 就像 NCIS
No, the... it's, like, NCIS.
你懂的 你挪动一下字母的位置
You know, you move some letters around,
-再随便加点 -嗯 你说是就是吧
you toss in a few. - Mm, yeah, right, mm-hmm.
要我说他更适合叫
I'd say he's more of a...
Logan或者Cody
Logan or Cody.
这名字简直是不能更加的白人化了
Those are, like, the whitest names ever.
真不给面子
Rude.
不管他叫什么名字吧
Well, whatever his name is,
他都很惹人喜欢
he is adorable.
他太可爱了 不是吗 McGee
Isn't he cute, McGee?
所有的宝宝都很可爱
All babies are cute.
嘴上这么说你都不肯看他一眼
Yet you won't even look at him.
是的 那是因为如果我直视他的眼睛 我就和他建立了关系
Yes. That's because if we make eye contact, I will bond,
如果我和他建立了关系 我就不能专心处理案子
and if I bond, I'll get distracted from this case,
反过来就会影响我回家过圣诞
which in turn could prevent me from spending Christmas
和我自己的两个小宝贝团聚 所以我们还是找到他的妈妈吧
with my own two little cuties, so let's just find his mother.
是啊 你说得对 我们分心了
Okay, you're right. We got distracted.
而且你看 他现在睡着了
And, look, he's all asleep now,
所以 我们可以搞定一些工作了
so... we'll be able to get some work done.
小心点 婴儿们很容易醒来的
Careful. Babies do wake up.
McGee 别担心
McGee, don't worry.
我们能搞定的
We got this.
好吧
Okay.
哇哦
Whoa.
Nicholas 宝宝 怎么了
Nicholas, buddy, what happened?
你又一次咒了我们
You jinxed us. Again.
好了 你们谁发布个通缉令
All right, somebody put a BOLO out.
-通缉谁 -一个在这孩子的尿布里
- On who? - On the 300-pound biker
拉了一大坨的300磅的自行车手
who dropped a log in this kid's diaper.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-哦 不 -不用担心
- Oh, no. - No worries.
我们早有准备
We are prepared.
看这里 看这里
Here, here.
噢 我们有
Oh... We got, um...
我们买♥♥了很多
we bought plenty.
哦 不 不 这些是让幼童用的
Oh, no. No, these are for toddlers.
对他来说太大了
These are way too big for him.
嘿 那个 McGee
Hey, uh, McGee?
那么 我是说
So, like...
我们该怎么办
what do we do?
你什么意思 你说你能搞定的
What do you mean? You got this.
找Jimmy去
Jimmy.
啊 别闹了吧 兄弟
Ah, come on, buddy.
很高兴知道了我还没失去手感
It's nice to know I haven't lost my touch.
布尿布比一次性尿布好得多
Yeah, cloth diapers are so much better than disposable,
对环境和婴儿都好
both for the environment and for the baby.
-让我来 -什么 不行
- Here, let me get that. - What? No.
你不能用订书机
You can't use a stapler.
用安全别针 连我都知道这个
Safety pins. Even I know that.
由于我们没有安全别针
Seeing as we don't have any safety pins,
这些小长尾夹
these little binder clips
应该可以解决问题
should do the trick.
Palmer 你在做什么 你会夹到他的 你夹到他了
Palmer, what are you doing? You're gonna pinch him. You're pinching him.
没事的 他可能只是饿了
No, it's okay. He's probably just hungry.
这儿 我有他喝的奶
Oh, here, I have his formula.
不行 那个牌子不行
Oh, no, not that brand.
里面全防腐剂 玉米糖浆
No. That's filled with, uh, preservatives, corn syrup...
是啊 把它放回去 来点苹果汁怎么样
Yeah. Put that back. Maybe some apple juice.
那更糟糕 你顺便再给他倒杯啤酒吧
That's even worse. You might as well pour him a beer.
-哼 -要知道的东西太多了
- Hmm. - There's so much to know.
是啊 太多东西我们都不知道
Yeah. So much we don't know.
你们才刚接触
You guys are new to this.
感觉不中用是所有新手父母的
It's like a rite of passage for all new parents
必经之路r
to feel inadequate.
哦 来了
Oh, there we go.
嗨
Hi.
-其他人在哪里 -在Jimmy那里
- Where is everybody? - With Jimmy.
显然 现在是三个人在换尿布
Apparently, changing a diaper is now a three-person job.
很好 有什么进展吗
Swell. Update.
手♥机♥没有什么发现
Well, no help on the cell phone.
除了给律师打电♥话♥ Vicious只打给过几个
Other than calling his attorney, Vicious used it exclusively
一次性号♥码
to call burn phones.
没有发现他妻子或者女朋友的线索
No wife or girlfriend to be found.
再查查这些号♥码
Recheck the numbers.
看是否有佛罗里达地区的号♥码
See if any have a Florida area code.
Boss 虽然讨厌这样子 但我还得说我不能错过
Boss, I hate to say this, but I really can't miss
明天早上去芝加哥的航♥班♥
my flight to Chicago in the morning.
McGee 不会错过的
No one's missing anything, McGee.
只要我们确定了凶手 你就可以走了
Once we confirm the killer, you go,
不论有没有找到孩子的母亲
whether we find the mother or not.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该要不了太久 这看上去已经很清楚了
It shouldn't take too long. Seems pretty open-and-shut.
这不是看上去清楚 Tim
Oh, it doesn't seem open-and-shut, Tim.
是绝对清楚
It most definitely is.
-指纹对上了吗 -还有血迹
Fingerprints? And blood.
后面的是Jerome的
The latter being Jerome's,
前面的与Vicious符合 就是我们的凶手
and the former matching Vicious, our killer.
对这两个人来说 这可不是个愉快的结局
Well, not a happy ending for either party,
但至少这破案速度是我们期待的
but at least it's the quick case we were hoping for.
Kase 拿到DNA了吗
Kase, you get DNA?
DNA不符合
DNA came back negative.
-什么 -Albert 外号♥Vicious
- What? - Albert aka Vicious
肯定
is most definitely
不是孩子的亲生父亲
not the baby's father,
我们得找这孩子的父亲与母亲了
making us oh-for-two on parents right now.
好了
All right,
这个小孩 完好如初
here's the little man, good as new.
这可不是你的功劳 McGee
Yeah, no thanks to you, McGee.
大家怎么都不笑
Uh-oh. Nobody's smiling.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是个偷来的婴儿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表