...one of the bodies switched coolers last night.
这很滑稽 对吧 我知道
All by itself. Which is ludicrous, right? I know.
所以我就查了查监控录像 看看是不是...
So I was just checking the security footage to see if...
你能不能告诉我关于受害者的新发现
If it could tell me what you found on our victims.
我想我知道你会问这个
I think I know where you're going with this.
那就从我们这个神秘男子 Anderson Kohl开始吧
Uh, let's start with our mystery man here, Anderson Kohl.
死因
Cause of death:
并不神秘
not a mystery.
-凶手割了他的喉咙 -是啊
- Killer slit his throat. - Yeah.
切断了右侧颈动脉
Severed right carotid artery.
鉴于伤口是朝上行进的
And based on the upward pulling of the laceration...
说明他是从背后遭袭的
He was attacked from behind.
可能就没看到这一切发生
Probably never saw it coming.
-跟Buckley下士不同 -他被打得很惨
- Unlike Petty Officer Buckley... - Who was beat to hell.
你能看到这里有很多防卫造成的伤口
Yeah, you can see there's multiple defensive wounds here.
如果让我猜的话 我觉得凶手的目标
If I had to guess, I would say the killer's target
就是Kohl 这个可怜的人只是
was Kohl, and this poor guy was just...
在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
In the wrong place at the wrong time.
你这样接我的话
Is this a new thing,
是在玩什么新花样吗
where you're gonna start finishing all of my sentences?
觉得不爽吗
Got a problem with that?
不 我很爽
I'm a fan.
这感觉就像
It's like...
我们有了亲密的联♥系♥
it's like we're bonding.
尽管是通过一个割喉和拧断脖子的事件建立起来的 但是
Over a slit throat and a broken neck, but...
我觉得不错
I'll take it.
拧断一个人的脖子可不是那么简单
It's not easy to break somebody's neck.
而且做到像这个凶手这样更困难
You know, and it's doubly hard the way that the killer did it.
我是说 他的技巧太娴熟了
I mean, his technique was so good,
他把脊髓完全分成了两半
he completely split the spinal cord in half.
这真的非常罕见
Now, that's rare.
凶手十分熟练 Gibbs
This killer is well-practiced, Gibbs.
他之前这么干过
He's done this before.
哇哦
Whoa.
这车真棒 是吧
Hell of a car, isn't she?
她不是车 是魔法
She ain't a car. She's magic.
哈 Kohl真的很会花钱
Huh. Kohl was definitely good at spending money.
他也很会挣钱
He was good at making it, too.
哦
Ooh.
我是不是闻到了一丝醋味儿
Do I detect a note of jealousy?
Jack
Jack--
我了解这个人 好吗
I knew the guy, okay?
我们曾经完全一样 我是说 连朋友都一样
We were equals once. I mean, friends, even.
但是这个人并不比我聪明或者比我厉害
But the guy wasn't smarter than me or better than me.
你现在觉得他比你厉害了吗
Do you think that he's better than you now?
哦 我从没那么说过
Oh, I never said that.
这伙计是个百万富翁
The guy was a millionaire, though.
我是说 他有一个恐龙脑袋
I mean, he's got a dinosaur head.
我想我们选了不同的人生道路
I guess we all take different doors that lead us
-走向了不同的人生轨迹 -Kohl选了什么道路
- to different paths. - But what door
能让他得到这一切的
did Kohl take that led him to have all this?
这条道路
The same one
让他躺在楼下验尸间
that led him to be laying in autopsy
而你却在搜查他的私人物品
while you're searching through his personal belongings.
说到这里 你有没有什么有趣的发现呢
Speaking of which, did you find anything interesting?
呃 有
Um... yeah.
这个锁盒很有趣
This lockbox is interesting.
-里面是什么 -我们打不开
- What's inside? - We couldn't get it open,
但是我们希望Kasie能有好运
but we're hoping Kasie has better luck.
Kohl有很多玩具 但是 呃
Kohl had a lot of toys, but, um,
但是他的住处里没有真正意义上的私人物品
he virtually had no personal belongings in his condo.
我指的是 牙刷 除臭剂
I mean, toothbrush, deodorant.
他学会了如何在没有感情依附的情况下生活
He learned how to live without sentimental attachments.
他 或者说
Why would he or...
怎么会有人
anyone like him...
这样做
do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道吗
Do you?
嘿 Kase
Hey, Kase.
-嘿 怎么样了 -噢 Gibbs
- Hey, how you doing? - Oh, Gibbs.
听着 我相信Bishop已经告诉过你
Listen, I'm sure Bishop told you about my little...
我先前关于厕所的小情绪
toilet tantrum earlier,
但我只想说 我现在已经完全冷静下来了
but I just want to say that I've calmed down now,
Kasie行星准备就绪
and all is right on planet Kasie.
关于厕所的小情绪
Toilet tantrum?
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
没有 我只是想问案子的事
No. I was asking about the case.
但是你说 怎么样了
Yeah, but you said, "How you doing?"
你问案子的时候都会说 有什么发现
When you ask about the case, you say, "What do you got?"
我只是说说 你懂得 前后一致比较好
I'm just saying, you know, consistency helps.
行吧 有什么发现
All right, fine. What do you got?
我们凶手的消失之谜
The secret to our killer's disappearing act.
不像我们那位慢慢暴露本性的法医
So, unlike our slowly unraveling medical examiner,
我可不相信浮魂
I refuse to believe in floating spirits.
我拿到了卡车服务站的建筑蓝图
So I got the truck stop's architectural blueprints
找到了陈旧弃用的通风竖井
and found an old, out-of-use ventilation shaft
就在卫生间的天花板上方
above the ceiling tiles in the bathroom.
足够让一个人爬行通过了
Large enough for a person to crawl through.
凶手肯定是从那儿暗中出现
That must be how our killer got in and out
又消失的
without being seen.
同时我成功破解了Kohl的手♥机♥
I was also able to break into Kohl's cell phone.
他只用四位数的密♥码♥
He only used a four-digit password,
很多人都没有意识到那并不安全
which most people don't realize isn't that secure.
不过你看起来至少是用六位密♥码♥的人
Though you seem like a six-digit guy, at least.
我没有密♥码♥
I don't have a password.
我现在要试着不去批判你了
I'm gonna try to not judge you now,
但我可能做不到
but I may fail.
好了 继续 或者回到手♥机♥上
Okay, so, moving on, or back to the cell phone.
最有趣的是Kohl很少用它
What's so interesting about it is that Kohl barely used it.
从没给任何人发过短♥信♥ 打过电♥话♥
Never texted a single person, never called anyone.
没有糖果传奇 简直难以置信
【注:火爆的三消类游戏】
And no Candy Crush, if you can believe that.
那他用手♥机♥做什么
So what'd he use it for?
他只用手♥机♥做一件事
Well, the only thing he used it for was to keep track
记录生日
of birthdays.
所以呢 我们有了一张
So, what, we got a list
Kohl的友人名单吗
of Kohl's friends?
不完全是
Well, not exactly.
事实上 我对此非常怀疑
In fact, I highly doubt it.
我自作主张地追踪了
I took the liberty of tracking down
名单上的名字
all the names on that list.
名单上的每一个人都已经死了
Every single person on that list is dead.
怎么死的
Dead how?
谋杀 Kohl的这份名单
Murdered. Kohl had a list of names
涉及了全球各地的谋杀悬案
of unsolved murders from all over the world.
我们的受害者有关岛的 东京的
We got victims in Guam, Tokyo...
巴罗策兰
Barotseland.
噢 我甚至都不想问
Ooh. I don't even wanna know
你是怎么知道的
how you knew that.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
调出Kohl的行程
Pull up those trips that Kohl's been taking.
再把生日放上来
Now bring up the birth dates.
惊呆了
Well, stiffen the wombats.
名单上的人过生日那天
Kohl was there in every city when someone
Kohl都会出现在同一个城市
on his birthday list was murdered.
那些不是生日 是死期
Those aren't birth dates. Those are death dates.
这是张暗♥杀♥名单
It's a hit list.
-所以Kohl是什么人 -杀手
- So what does that make Kohl? - A hit man.
所以Kohl是个杀手
Hmm. So Kohl was a hit man.
谁杀了杀手
Who kills a killer?
也许是暗♥杀♥失败
Maybe it was a hit gone wrong?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表