And I guess every son feels that way about their dad.
那天你在楼里面吗
Were you in the building that day?
不在
No.
我在
I was.
那些声音
The sounds...
味道
...the smells...
我很努力地想要忘记那一天
No matter how hard I try and forget that day,
但我忘不掉
I can't.
Sloane探员说得对
Agent Sloane was right.
我很生气
I am angry.
为什么我活下来了 我父亲就得死
Why did I get to live and my dad had to die?
已经六年了
It's been six years
我依然无法理解为什么会发生这种事
and I still don't understand why this happened.
这种问题你永远找不到答案的
That's a question you're never gonna get an answer to.
我等这个答案等了30年
I've been waiting 30 years for one.
30年前我最后一次见到我父亲
That's the last time I saw my father.
他 呃
He, uh,
在我五岁那年抛弃了我妈 我姐和我
he ran out on my mom, my sister and me when I was five.
要知道 当你被遗弃的时候
You know, when you're abandoned, you...
你会很奇怪为什么会这样
you're left wondering why.
没有答案能够让我满意
And no answer will ever fix it.
我们无法选择自己发生在自己身上的事
You know, we don't get to choose what-what happens to us,
但我们可以选择如何面对这些事
but we get to choose how it shapes us.
别让那天发生的事情
Don't, don't let what happened that day, uh,
给你...对父亲的回忆上蒙上阴影
overshadow the memories... memories of your father.
我就是想他
I just miss him.
我知道
I know.
但他会希望你过好自己的生活
But he would want you to live your life.
你能相信我吗
You trust me on that?
我为之前的事向你道歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我也向你道歉
Me, too.
嗨
Hey.
你知道自己在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
在医务室 但我不知道发生了什么
Medical, but I don't know how.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
哦 我感觉不太好
Oh, I wasn't feeling too well,
所以我离开那里躺在我的床位上
so I went and laid down on my rack.
一定是因为我吃过的什么东西
But must have just been something I ate.
猜得很接近了 是跟你喝的东西有关
Close. Something you drank.
你柜子里的能量饮料
Energy drinks in your locker
掺了毒品
were laced with drugs.
你能活下来已经很幸运了
You are lucky to be alive.
我 我完全不明白
I... I had no idea.
Allston
Allston.
就是那个害死了他吗
That's what killed him?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他那些饮料装在一个爱心包裹里
He got sent those drinks in a care package,
然后他喝了一瓶
and he drank one.
但是他讨厌那东西
But he hated it.
他说他本打算扔掉它
He said he was gonna toss it,
但我说我来拿走它们
but I said I'd take them instead.
他说过是谁寄的包裹吗
Did he say who sent the care package?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你给你弟弟寄了一个掺有毒品的爱心包裹
You sent your brother a care package laced with drugs.
本来不该寄到他那里去的
It was never meant to go to him.
我 不小心把货物搞混了
I... I accidentally mixed up the shipments.
那个包裹♥本♥应寄给你的下线的
The package was meant for your dealer.
我意识到自己
By the time that I'd realized
做了什么的时候 已经太晚了
what I'd done... it was too late.
你是三枪毒品的供应商
You are a Tri-Shot distributor.
供应商之一
One of them.
你弟弟知道吗
Did your brother know?
不知道
No.
我永远无法告诉他真♥相♥
I could never bring myself to tell him the truth.
我知道他会对我有多失望
I knew how disappointed he'd be in me.
我爱我的弟弟胜过一切
I loved my brother more than anything.
我永远无法原谅自己的所作所为
I'll never be able to forgive myself for what I've done.
我要你生意链里每一个人的名字
I want the names of everyone in your operation.
早上好
Good morning.
嗨 欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
Brown下士怎样了
How's Petty Officer Brown?
恢复得非常快
Making a speedy recovery.
医生说他只需要几天就能完全恢复了
Doc said he'll be back to full duty in just a few days.
嗨
Hey.
看看这是什么
Would you look at that?
新环境适应得不错嘛
Got your sea legs.
是啊 而且不止这些
Yeah. And then some.
为了感谢我们的帮助 Rackham中校
As a thanks for our help, Commander Rackham
给了我一个荣誉老水手称号♥
made me an honorary Shellback.
我曾经为了这些东西努力了好多年
I've been angling for one of these for years.
你运气可真好
You get all the luck.
嗨 Torres去哪了
Hey, where's Torres?
他调休了
He took a personal day.
-是 我是Gibbs -调休
- Yeah. Gibbs. - Personal day?
我不知道我们还能调休
I didn't think we could take those.
我也不知道
Me, neither.
你跟我想的一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
拿好装备
Grab your gear.
匡提科基地发生一起抢劫案
Got a robbery in Quantico.
嗯 我猜这又得等以后再说了
Mm. Well, guess there's always tomorrow.
探员的工作永远没有终点啊
An agent's job is never done.
好了 女士们先生们
All right. Well, that, ladies and gentlemen,
你们在美国海军导弹驱逐舰上的
concludes your first-class tour
豪华旅行到此结束了
of a U.S. Navy guided missile cruiser.
哈 要知道 这比看起来大多了
Ha! You know, it's bigger than it looks.
竟然有自助餐厅 健身房♥和理发店
A cafeteria, gym and a barber shop?
感觉就像一个小型的海上城市
It's like a small floating city.
我还是不敢相信 我们竟然
You know, I still can't believe we got access
能进作战信息中心
into the Combat Information Center.
我们难道不应该
Didn't we need to have
弄个秘密安全许可吗
a secret security clearance for that?
理论上是需要的 所以我找了个人情
Yeah, so I, uh, called in a favor for that.
就让这 成为我们的小秘密吧
Let that be, uh, our little secret.
好的
Okay.
好啊
Right.
嗨 你为什么改变了主意
Hey, uh, what made you change your mind
又给了我们额外一天的实地学习呢 Torres探员
letting us shadow you for another day, Agent Torres?
我意识到自己应该给你们一个
Well, I realized that I should've given you
真正的NCIS教育
a proper NCIS education
而不是骗你们帮我跑腿
instead of tricking you into running my errands.
骗我们
Tricking us?
我告诉过你们 他的费用报表
I told you his expense reports
跟国♥家♥安♥全♥没有关系
weren't a matter of national security.
我没想到你们真的就信了
I didn't think you'd believe me.
但是无论如何 那么做是不对的
But still, it-it was wrong.
还有 呃 我
And, uh, I just...
我希望今天这个实地学习
I hope this day out in the field,
呃 能弥补一下
uh, somehow made up for it.
啊 更不用说这个超级正统的
Uh, and not to mention this super legit
NCIS赃物 承蒙
NCIS swag, courtesy of
这家伙的好意
this guy.
这些都非常棒
These are pretty nice.
我想是的
I guess so.
时间太晚了
Look at that. We're off the clock.
这都几点了 你们知道这意味着什么吧
Just like that. You know what that means?
-该去酒吧狂欢了吗 -不
- Happy hour at a bar? Huh? - No.
不是
No.
晚餐和汉堡 我请
Diner and burgers, on me.
我加入 我要做前排
I'm in. Shotgun.
你来的路上已经坐前排了
You had shotgun on the way here.
嗨 Blake
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表