quit the club,
离开了镇子
left town.
那你现在为什么要做这件事
So why are you doing this?
我们都发了誓
We all made a vow.
而我是
And I was...
最后一个死去的
last one left.
一个人与他的承诺一样
And a man's only as good as his word.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
生活 有时会以滑稽的方式
Life... has a funny way
来打你的脸
of slapping you in the face sometimes.
谢谢你 Randy 我来接手吧
Thanks, Randy. I'll take it from here.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
给
Here you go.
好了 你的个人财物 走吧
All right. Your personal effects. Let's go.
我一定要去吗
I have to?
是的 感谢不用去坐牢吧
Yeah, just be thankful you're not going to jail.
监狱会更安全一些
Jail would be safer.
Deegan会找到我的
Deegan will find me.
老鼠不会重复偷两次
Rats never snitch twice.
走吧
Go ahead.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
没有任何消息
For nothing.
我始终找不到
I have hit a brick wall trying to figure out
谁是这台售货机的主人
who owns this machine.
抱歉 Timberland
Sorry, Timbaland.
这是x射线机吗
This an X-ray machine?
从技术上来说 是一套工业
Technically, an industrial
放射系学系统
radiology system.
-像是能穿透金属 -实际上 是这样的
- Sees through metal. - Indeed, it does.
-我在看的是什么 -售货机左边面板
- What am I looking at? - An image of the inside
内部图
of the left side panel of the vending machine.
我想那就是锁口
I think that's the deadbolt.
好的 就算它是 那接下来怎么做
All right, let's say it is-- then what?
我们开锁 只需要把它向左
Well, we unlock it. All we have to do is move it
移两英寸
two inches left.
怎么移 我们够不到这个锁
How? The bolt's inaccessible.
除非你有钥匙
Unless you have the key.
一把内部磁铁锁
An internal magnet lock.
是的 我就是这样想的 要帮我定位吗
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Want to help me locate it?
-当然 -行
- Absolutely. - Okay.
根据X射线
So, according to the X-ray,
这把锁离地42英寸
the lock is 42 inches
距离前面门板12英寸
from the ground, 12 inches in from the front.
哦
Oh.
呃
Hmm...
-啊 -就是这里了
- Ah. - Yup, there it is,
就这儿
right there.
快打开 快打开
Open. Open.
快打开
Open...
哦 宝贝 我们成功了 打开了
Oh, baby, we did it! We are in!
干得好 Kasie
Nice job, Kasie.
啊
Ah!
好了 现在 让我们看看
Okay, now, let's see what...
哇
Whoa.
Kasie Kasie 回答我
Kasie. Kasie, talk to me.
醒醒 Kasie 醒醒
Wake up. Kasie, wake up.
快打911
Call 911.
是
Yes, sir.
Kasie
Kasie?
Kasie
Kasie, can you hear me?
你为什么在吼
Why are you yelling?
我的天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God, are you okay?
我不知道
Ow. I don't know.
发生了什么
What happened?
我的手怎么了
Oh! Oh, what happened to my hands?
-那个东西振到我了吗 -不是
- That thing shocked me? - No.
它电到你了
It electrocuted you.
哦 该死
Oh, damn.
-拉我起来 -不行 不行
- Oh, help me up. - No, no, no.
你得去医院
You're going to the hospital.
那是个好主意
That's a better idea.
快看 我关掉了点源
Hey, look. I knocked the power out.
那东西打开了 你可以去看看里面了
That thing's defenseless. You can look inside.
干得好 Kasie
Nice job, Kasie.
哦
Ow.
嗨 Kasie怎样了
Hey, how's Kasie?
呃 还好 医生说她会恢复的 她只需要
Uh, okay. Doctors say that she'll recover. She just needs
休息一下 还有别再被电到
some rest and less electricity.
幸亏你在那里 McGee
I'm glad you were there, McGee.
我也觉得万幸 你的出行如何
Yeah, me too. How was your field trip?
有什么收获了
What do we got?
呃 我们黑进了
Uh, well, we hacked into
售货机的中♥央♥处理器
the vending machine's CPU,
它跟华盛顿另外八个售货机
and it's connected to a network of eight others
都接入了同一个网络 平时看起来很正常
around D.C. All act as regular vending machines,
就是个卖♥♥垃圾食品的售货机
selling junk food, but
但是 事实证明
also, as it turns out...
情况没那么简单
something else.
这被叫作劲爆糖
They are called Kicker Mintz.
是的 我看到了
Yes, I can see that.
我拿着这盒糖干什么
What am I doing holding a box of mints?
这不是真的糖 那是假冒产品
Well, it's not real. It's a fake product,
用来隐藏里面的东西
designed to hide what's inside.
-羟考酮 -一盒12片
【注:羟考酮是一种半合成的蒂巴因衍生物
是列入♥联♥♥合♥国♥《1961年麻醉品单一公约》管制的品种】
- Oxycodone. - 12 pills.
每片40毫克 你往机器里放300美元
40 milligrams each. You put $300 in the machine,
-就能拿到这盒东西 -我们从机器的存钱箱里
- you get a container. - We pulled three grand
取出了三千美元
out of the machine's money processor.
这就解释了这些高科技安保措施的意义
Which explains all of the high-tech security.
这个贩毒方式非常精巧
Pretty ingenious way to sell drugs--
处方药就放在大庭广众之下
prescription pills hidden in plain sight,
遍布整个城市
positioned all over the city.
拿到指纹了吗
We got prints?
我们在玻璃里面找到一个
We found one on the inside of the glass.
正在等结果
I'm waiting on a hit now.
我们还从其中一个
We also pulled touch DNA
劲爆糖的盒子上提取了DNA
off of one of the Kicker Mintz containers.
正在进行STR分♥析♥
【注:STR,short tandem repeat 短串联重复序列】
Running STR analysis now.
你们俩在没有Kasie的情况下做完了这一切吗
You two can do all this without Kasie?
不 他们做不到
No, they can't.
但是他们帮了不少忙
But they're helping.
她坚持要回来 老大
She insisted on coming back, boss.
啊啊 医生说要休息
Nuh-uh. Doctor said rest.
我是在休息啊
I am resting.
看我如何以一个非常平静的方式
Watch as I deliver this fantastic news
传递这个好消息
in a very calm manner.
帮个忙呗
Little help?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
好了 好的
All right. Okay.
-谢谢 -嗯哼
- Grazie. - Mm-hmm.
DNA匹配出结果了
We got a hit on the DNA.
哦 金发男的名字
Oh. Blond guy's name is
叫做Oliver Sherry
Oliver Sherry.
Bishop 跟我一起 McGee 查地址
Bishop, with me. McGee, get an address.
正在查
Working on it.
Kasie 回家
Kasie, go home.
哦 好啊 我被炒了
Oh, yeah, I'm fried.
Oliver Sherry
Oliver Sherry.
犯有袭击 持械抢劫等等等等
Convictions for assault, armed robberies,
一系列罪行
et cetera, et cetera.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表