也没有爪子印
No paw prints, either.
那我们有什么
Then what do we have?
Logan Braddish下士 22岁
Petty Officer Third Class Logan Braddish, 22.
服役三年 驻扎在诺福克
Served three years, stationed out of Norfolk,
在上周日的在周末休息后
where he never reported back this past Sunday
没有回去报到
after weekend liberty.
他的海军战友说他周五晚上
Navy pals claimed that he left their group
离开其他人 去了乔治敦的一家时尚夜店
Friday night to check out this trendy nightclub in Georgetown,
那也是他们最后一次看到他
and that was the last they saw of him.
-在这个地区有家人吗 -没有 他是从佛蒙特来的
- Any family in the area? - No. He was from Vermont.
已经通知了他的家人 他的父亲正在来的路上
His family has been notified. His dad is on his way down.
McGee Bishop 去那家夜店查查 Torres
McGee, Bishop, check out the nightclub. Torres,
再联♥系♥一下护林员 问问他们有没有看到过熊
call the rangers again, find out if they have any bear sightings.
排泄物
Scat.
尽快给我回个电♥话♥ Dinozzo先生
Call me back as soon as you can, Mr. DiNozzo.
有急事
It's urgent.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hey there.
你已经检测完了吗
You finished already?
是的 还有 看看是谁回来了
Yes. And... look who's back.
我 哦 当然了
I... Oh, of course.
Mallard医生
Dr. Mallard!
也很高兴见到你 Palmer医生
Good to see you, too, Dr. Palmer.
按日程算你应该过几周才回来的吧
You aren't due back for several weeks.
是的 但是这个周末
Yes. But this weekend,
我需要出席
I have a table at the...
陆战队奖学金筹建舞会
Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation Ball.
所以
So...
我就回来了
back I am.
你回来我们都很高兴
And we're so glad you are.
没错 确实很高兴
Yes. Definitely glad.
而且我能发现他回来是因为我有些奇怪的消息要告诉你
And I discovered he was back because I have some weird news.
-奇怪的 -你给我的那些样本
- Weird? - Those samples you gave me?
样本里没有一丁点儿熊的唾液
They contain not one trace of bear saliva.
熊的唾液
Bear saliva.
这应该就是我们说的那个下士了
This must be the petty officer in question.
那 那确实很奇怪 Kasie
That-that is weird, Kasie.
我这就再采集一个样本确认一下吧
L-Let me take another sample here just to make sure.
我能协助你采集吗
May I assist you with that?
不 你不能
No, you may not.
我的意思是说如果我犯错误了
What I mean to say is that if I have made a mistake,
我想自己亲手纠正过来
I would prefer to correct it myself,
-如果你不介意的话 -呣
- if you don't mind. - Hmm.
当然
Of course.
你知道吗 鸭老爷 我想 那个
You know, Duckster, I'd, um...
我想给你展示一下我的实验室最近新添的东西
I would love to show you the latest addition to my lab.
是的 是的 新椅子可舒服了
Yes! Yes, comfy chairs.
你应该躺上去试试
You need to try these out.
我要 那个 我 我只需要 呃 擦拭
I'm, well, I-I'm gonna just, um, swab,
呃 另找一个给Kasie的样本然后就完事了
uh, another sample for Kasie and that's all.
很好 带路吧 Kasie
Very well. Lead the way, Kasie.
你回来真是太好了
So glad you're back.
噢 天哪
Oh, man.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
我能做这种事情吗
Can I be doing this?
这是真的吗
Is this even happening?
我为什么要问你
Why am I asking you?
DiNozzo先生 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Mr. DiNozzo. Thank you for calling me back.
什么事 Jimmy大兄弟
What's up, Brother Jimmy?
出什么事了
What's the deal?
事 什么事 我这儿没事
Deal? What deal? There's no deal.
Kasie给我发信息了 她说你有些紧张
Kasie texted me. She said you were stressed.
出什么事了 兄弟
What's wrong, man?
我只是有很多事要忙 你知道吗
I just got a lot going on. You know?
而且我正要去见一个人 所以 呃
And I was just going to meet someone, so, uh...
你准备去见谁
Who are you gonna meet?
大声说出来 老兄
Spit it out, dude.
跟你的好兄弟Nick我聊聊
Talk to your boy Nick.
好吧
Fine.
你不会刚好知道 从哪里能
You don't happen to know somewhere
弄到熊的唾液的吧 你知道吗
where I could get some bear saliva, do you?
我还真认识一个人
I actually do know a guy.
但这个人超级怪异的
But the guy is super weird,
所以这事最好非常重要
so this has to be really important.
很重要 我对Gibbs撒谎了
Yeah, I lied to Gibbs.
-什么 -我确实这么干了 我撒谎了
- What? - I did it. I lied.
事情发生得太快了 拜托 千万别告诉他
It happened so fast. Please, just don't tell him.
不 我不会 但你也清楚他肯定知道的
No, I won't. But you know he knows.
-他确实知道 对吧 -没错 他总是知道
-He does know, doesn't he? -Yeah, he always knows.
是的 我跟他撒谎的那一瞬间我就知道他已经知道了
Yeah, I knew the second that I told him that he knew.
更坏的情况是 他知道我知道他知道了
Worse off, he knows that I know that he knows.
你明白他是怎么知道的 他知道
Well, you know how he knows. He knows that...
算了吧
Never mind.
-你为什么要撒谎 -好吧 是这样 说来话长
- Why did you lie? - Okay, so, it's a long story,
-但是 -实际上 别告诉我
- but... - Actually, don't tell me.
我不想知道 我最好别知道
I don't want to know. I'm better off that way.
你肯定要纠正这件事的 对吧
You got to fix this, right?
是的 我完全打算这么做
Yeah. I fully intend to.
我要先把某些东西清理一下
I gotta clean up something else first.
你要清理的东西是什么
What's that something else you have to clean up?
你真的想知道吗 Nick
Do you really want to know, Nick?
是的 不
Yes. No.
不 是的 实际上 不 我不怎么想知道
No. Yes. Actually, no, I don't really want to know.
不 别告诉我
No, don't tell me.
我不怎么想知道
I don't really want to know.
我真的很想知道
I really want to know.
这故事可真不一般啊
That's quite a tale.
是吧 你怎么看
Yeah? What do you think?
你了解这个干洗店员吗
How well do you know this, uh, dry cleaner?
-Peter吗 非常了解 -嗯
- Peter? Well enough. - Hmm.
身为一个优秀的扑克牌玩家
Being an excellent poker player
并不一定就意味着他就是个杀人凶手
doesn't necessarily make him a killer.
他才不优秀 只是运气好而已
He's not excellent, just lucky.
恐怕你的运气就没这么好了
I'm afraid it's more than I can say for you.
看你那晚玩最后一局牌
Watching you play that last hand
Ed 那简直就是看一场
that night, Ed, was like watching
慢镜头下的车祸
a car wreck in slow motion.
他的下注远远超过上限
His raises were way over the top,
然后他就惹上了这堆事情
and he's got so many tells.
-不 我没有 -不 你有
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
今早晨你一来我就知道有什么不对劲
I knew something was wrong the second you came in this morning.
你下嘴唇在抽搐
Your lower lip twitches.
还有眉毛也在动 是吧
And the eyebrows, huh?
我当年可是伦敦Groucho俱乐部最厉害的玩家
The best of Groucho.
而且 他在牌桌上可能说了
Plus, uh, he's a table talker.
经常在业余时间显摆
Constantly bragging between hands
他那个前途无量的管着NCIS的女婿
about his hotshot son-in-law who runs NCIS.
你跟别人说我管着NCIS吗
You tell people I run NCIS?
这比跟他们解释
Well, it's easier than explaining
助理法医做什么要简单多了
what an assistant ME does.
我跟你说过七次了 我已经不再是助理了
I've told you seven times, I'm not an assistant anymore.
你就没费心纠正他一下吗
And-and you didn't bother correcting him?
我在牌桌上又不爱说话
I'm not a table talker.
我们能回到那个所谓的谋杀案上吗
But could we get back to the alleged murder?
你说得对 恐怕
You're right. I'm afraid
那不是所谓的谋杀案 D先生
it's more than alleged, though, Mr. D.
那个可怜的孩子明显是被捅死的
The poor kid was clearly stabbed.
但是被谁呢
But by whom?
我是说 Peter明显不是那种类型的人
I mean, Peter hardly seems like the type.
我能跟他谈谈
I could talk to him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表