Three weeks ago.
听着 我希望能亲手
Listen, I wish it was me
杀掉那个人
that killed this guy.
哦 我真的想 相信我
Oh, I truly do, trust me.
但我不是你们要找的人
But I'm not your man.
当然我很确定 自己不会因为他的死
Though I sure as shinola ain't gonna lose any sleep
而有丝毫不安
over him being murdered.
我没看出这中间有什么问题
I don't see what the problem is.
Anderson Kohl是个刺客 而你不是
Anderson Kohl's a hit man. You're not.
-我也杀人 -没错 但你不是为钱杀人
- I've killed people, too. - Yeah, but not for money.
难道我没从NCIS拿到报酬吗
I don't get paid to work at NCIS?
-这完全不同 -怎么不同的
- It's totally different. - How is it different?
说出一个我跟Anderson Kohl的不同点
Name one difference between Anderson Kohl and me.
-他死了 -McGee
- He's dead. - McGee.
我是认真的 伙计 当初训练的时候
I'm serious, man. The dude and I
这哥们儿跟我有太多相同点了
had so much in common in training.
没错 他走了独木桥 我选了阳关道 但是
Yeah, sure, he chose to zig when I zag, but...
我离走向他的末路
how many choices am I
-还有多远距离 -我不知道
- from going down the same road? - I don't know,
但是我抑制不住自己的期待了
but the anticipation is killing me.
还有多远
How many?
或许我们应该谈谈我的发现吧
Maybe we should just jump into what I found?
是的 拜托了
Yes, please.
我猜不出来
Yes. I wasn't able to figure out
Kohl电子锁盒的密♥码♥组合
the combination to Kohl's electronic lockbox,
所以我用老法子处理了
so I did it the old-fashioned way.
哦 有时候毁灭的感觉还是不错的
Ooh, destroying sometimes feels good.
里面是什么
What was inside?
我们查不到
Oh, the reason that we were
Kohl财产的原因
having trouble tracking Kohl's assets:
数字加密货币
a cryptocurrency wallet.
你能查看
Were you able to access
他钱包里的区块链分类账吗
the blockchain ledger of his purchases?
能
I was.
Torres 你能听懂我们说什么吧
Torres, you still with us?
完全明白
Yeah, I got it.
Kohl用那个什么
Kohl paid for stuff
给那个什么付款 你们 呃...
with that thing, and you, uh...
对那个什么做了点那啥
...were able to do something with it.
追踪账户 没错 你说得很接近了
Trace it. Yeah, that-that's close enough.
所以Kohl买♥♥了什么
So what'd Kohl buy?
枪♥支♥弹♥药♥各种武器
Guns, ammunition, weapons.
基本都是杀手装备
Hit man stuff, basically.
你看 我也会买♥♥些
See, man, I-I would have bought
-那样的东西 -你不会买♥♥
- all that stuff. - You would not
哈拉低匕♥首♥的
have bought a haladie knife.
我有两把
I got two.
我是把它们买♥♥来收藏的 所以
Well, they're collector's items, so...
等等 这过去的一个月里突然大量购买♥♥的
Wait, what is this huge spike in purchases
是什么东西
over the past month?
更多的枪♥支♥弹♥药♥ Kohl买♥♥的弹♥药♥
Even more guns and ammo. Kohl bought enough
足够装备一支小型军队了
to outfit a small army.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 你们为什么不去问问
Oh, I don't know. But why don't you ask
那个卖♥♥东西给他的人呢
the guy who sold it to him?
-你查到他名字了吗 -哦 这个嘛
- You got a name? - Oh, well,
当你在状态的时候 表现会很棒
when you're good, you're good.
我做的完全合法
What I do is completely legal.
我卖♥♥枪
I sell guns.
你把枪卖♥♥给了一名已知杀手
Well, you sold guns to a known killer.
Kohl杀了20个人
Kohl killed 20 people.
相信我 如果你跟他接触过
Trust me, if you ever got to meet him,
你会很意外的
I bet you'd be surprised.
所有事情都会考虑到 Kohl真是个很好的人
All things considered, Kohl's a pretty good dude.
所以你是把他当朋友了吗
Oh, so you think of him as a friend?
当然的
Absolutely.
你的朋友死了 Rod
Well, your friend is dead, Rod.
他们找到他了
They got him.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
谁找到他了
Who got him?
你觉得他们知道我了吗
You think they know who I am?
这是仇杀吗
Was it revenge?
你觉得他们知道我了吗
Do you think they know who I am?
Kohl是因为他杀害的什么人而被杀的吗
Was Kohl murdered because of someone he killed?
我不能跟你们说话
I can't talk to you.
他为之工作的人都是怪物
The people he worked for are monsters.
告诉我们你知道的一切 我们才能保护你
Telling us what you know is the only way we can protect you.
不然
Or...
你就走出那个门去
you can just walk right out that door.
好吧 我说
Fine. I'll talk.
但是 郑重声明 你们完全错了
But, for the record, you guys got it all wrong.
Kohl被杀并不是因为他杀了什么人
Kohl wasn't taken out because of someone he killed...
而是因为他拒绝去杀什么人
but because he refused to kill.
所以什么杀手会拒绝杀人
So what kind of hit man refuses to kill?
这行业不是你想退出就能退出的
It's not the kind of business you just quit.
退出就会有严重后果
Not without some serious blowback.
我猜这就是Kohl武装自己然后逃跑的原因
I'm guessing that's why Kohl armed up and went on the run,
只是他没能跑多远
not that he got very far.
所以是谁找到了他
So who got to him?
那个军♥火♥贩子认为
Well, the arms dealer thinks
是Kohl的神秘上线
it was Kohl's mystery handler.
这就说得通了 上线
Well, it makes sense. Handler's the one
就是接收任务的人
that gets the jobs.
如果Kohl跑了 上线的事业就会受损
If Kohl ever flipped, handler goes down.
现在NCIS和CIA都在寻找同一个人
Now we have NCIS and CIA looking for the same person.
那我们怎么去找一个
Yeah, how we supposed to track someone
CIA追查几个月都没找到的人
who's been hunted by the CIA for months?
Kohl的刺杀名单
Kohl's hit list.
怎么 我是说 这个名单上
What... I mean, it's a list
-都是死人 -没错
- of dead people. - Yeah.
有人雇佣Kohl去刺杀名单上的每个人
Someone hired Kohl for every victim on that list.
如果我们找到是谁发布的名单
Yeah, if we find whoever ordered the hit,
他们就能领着我们找到上线
they can lead us to the handler.
我们需要做的就是解决这其中一起谋杀案
All we have to do is solve one of these murders.
所以 我是说 我们从哪个受害者开始呢
Okay, so, I mean, which victim do we start with?
我们可有得选了
We've got a lot to choose from.
-她 -长袜子皮皮女士吗
- Her. - Pippi Longstockings?
我们已经有线索了
We've already got a lead.
当铺老板的女朋友
The pawn shop owner's girlfriend.
确实有个目击证人
Yeah, there was a witness
看到Jenny被杀前一天
who saw Jenny fighting with someone
在跟什么人争吵
the day before she was killed.
那个什么人可能就是雇佣了那个杀手的人
That someone could be the person that hired that hit man.
好啊 目击者就在这里 我们走
Come on, get that witness in here, let's go.
-敲敲门 Sloane探员 -怎么
- Knock, knock. Agent Sloane? - Yeah?
Clark长官
Officer Clark
-来自 呃CIA -CIA 啊哈
- from, uh... CIA. - CIA. Uh-huh.
话传得很快
Word gets around.
-是啊 很抱歉 -没事
- Yeah, I'm sorry. - It's okay.
嗯 所以
Mm, so...
我听说我们的智囊团
I hear that our brain trust is
在给你找杀手上线这方面取得了一些进展
making some progress finding your handler.
是的 没错 他们两天里取得的成果
Yeah, they've, uh, they've gotten more done in two days
比我们两个月里都多
than we've done in two months.
没错 他们擅长此道
Yeah, they're good like that.
我在看Nigel Hakim的事后报告时
Yeah. I took notice when I read
留意了一下
the after action report on Nigel Hakim.
你和Vance主任
You and Director Vance
这个夏天过得不怎么样啊
had one hell of a summer.
还好吧
It was fine.
如果被Hakim的人抓住都算是还好的话
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表