Who's "they"? And what did they want with me?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我想"他们"是走私犯
but I think I know what they were smuggling.
你们在渔船上发现的刀片
The blade you found on the fishing boat is made
由磷和青铜构成
of phosphorous and bronze,
这是世界上最坚硬的合金之一
one of the world's strongest alloys,
专门用来切割...
which is used specifically to cut...
钻石
Diamonds.
你抢了我的风头
You just stole my thunder.
不过 没错 Nick 就是钻石
But, yes, Nick, diamonds it is.
我就说Brueger听着很熟悉
I knew Brueger sounded familiar.
在我卧底的那时候
Back in my undercover days,
我参与了一个联合调查
I-I worked on a joint investigation where we seized
查获一批偷来的钻石
a shipment of stolen diamonds.
和什么人的联合调查
Joint investigation with who?
海岸警卫队
The Coast Guard.
在这里 IronWheel行动
Here we go. Operation IronWheel.
被偷窃的钻石原石被
Stolen, uncut diamonds were smuggled
租用的集装箱船走私到国内
into the country on container ships leased by...
-Brueger Marine Lines租的 -就是这样
- Brueger Marine Lines. - That's right.
是和NCIS的联合调查
It was a joint investigation with NCIS.
我们查获了价值1200万美金的钻石
We seized $12 million worth of diamonds,
逮捕了两名嫌疑犯
apprehended two suspects.
令人印象深刻的大批赃物 Torres
Impressive haul, Torres.
外勤事务都是你部下的功劳 指挥官
Your boys did the legwork, Commander.
我只下来拿个东西
I only came down for the takedown.
很短暂 但是 很贴心
Short but, uh, very sweet.
别碰
Uh, don't.
她不喜欢
She doesn't like it.
她以前不是有个伙伴吗
Didn't she used to have a buddy?
被她吃掉了
She ate him.
我们需要你手上Brueger Marine Lines的
We need to see everything you have
-所有资料 -现在不行
- on Brueger Marine Lines. - Can't.
这案子还在审理之中
Case is still pending.
还在审理
Pending?
我们那个突击搜查 是五年前了
We made that bust, like, five years ago.
正义的车轮就是这么缓慢
The slow wheels of justice.
审判会在几个月后进行
Trial should be coming up in a couple of months.
Easterling
Easterling!
我跟你说吧
Tell you what.
我可以给你的部下我们所有关于Brueger的资料
I can show you boys everything we got on Brueger,
只要你还留在这个屋子里
as long as you stay on the premises.
有什么事 指挥官
Yes, Commander?
跟我来
With me, please.
我们对进行中的按键所有的证据都严格保密
We keep all evidence in active cases under strict lock and key.
为什么突然对这案子感兴趣 Gibbs
Why the sudden interest in this case, Gibbs?
尽职调查
Due diligence.
在这里 所有我们关于Brueger的信息
Here we are. All the info we have on Brueger.
Easterling会满足你所有的要求
Easterling will be here for anything you need.
你知道吗 这是我的第一次水上突袭 Gibbs
You know, this was my first water raid, Gibbs.
那是个冷得要命的夜晚
It was a freezing night.
最后 在凌晨4点钟
And, finally, at 4:00 in the morning,
我们看到一个非常小的 水里的光点
we saw a little, tiny... dot of light in the water.
结果是个价值1200万美元的光点
Turned out to be a dot worth $12 million.
所有的证据都在这儿
All the evidence here?
如你所愿
You bet.
钻石也在吗
The diamonds, too?
- 当然 长官-好的
- Yes, sir. - Okay.
打开吧 让我们看看
Show us. Let's see 'em.
去哪了 那些钻石
Where are they? The diamonds.
我上周清点库存时还看到的
I saw them last week during inventory.
最后一个进这个房♥间的人是谁
Who was the last person to have access to the room?
根据虹膜扫描仪的日志
According to the iris scanner log,
上周只有一个人来过这个房♥间
only one person has accessed this room in the past week.
谁
Who?
是你 Torres探员
You, Agent Torres.
Nick 你在干什么
Nick, what are you doing?
只是在确认
Just making sure.
噢 你没有偷钻石 Nick
Uh, you didn't steal the diamonds, Nick.
真的
Really?
就像我没有随机闯入一艘渔船
Just like I didn't break into some random fishing boat?
没有害Jessica Ho被杀吗
Just like I didn't get Jessica Ho killed?
我是说 我觉得
I mean, I figure, hey,
现在 我也不妨查一下那些钻石
at this point, I might as well check for the diamonds, too.
嘿 冷静下来 好吗
Hey, just calm down, okay?
不 McGee 你冷静点
No, McGee, you calm down.
嘿 你搞完了吗
Hey! You done?
你不是贼
You're not a thief.
如果我没有偷他们 那是谁干的
Well, if I didn't steal them, then who did?
是杀了Jessica Ho并绑♥架♥你的人
Same person who killed Jessica Ho and kidnapped you.
他们怎么做到的
And how'd they do it?
只有3个人
Well, there's only three people
有进入证据存放室的权限
that have access to that evidence room.
Hendrix指挥官 负责起诉的
Commander Hendrix, the federal prosecutor
联邦检察官
assigned to the trial,
还有带队突击的NCIS探员
and the NCIS agent who made the bust.
我
Me.
我们已经做了一些调查
We already did some digging,
指挥官和检察官都有确凿的不在场证明
and the commander and prosecutor both have solid alibis.
那又只剩下我了
Which leaves me, again.
是的 或者有人冒充你
Yeah, or someone posing as you.
问题在这个虹膜扫描仪 它是专门针对你的眼睛
The problem is the iris scanner; it's calibrated specifically
来校准的 而且很难
to your eyes, and it-it's difficult
去欺骗它
to circumvent.
很难 不代表不可能
Difficult, but not impossible.
你没有偷那些钻石 Nick
You did not steal the diamonds, Nick.
有人偷了你的眼睛
Someone stole your eyes.
什么
What?
-怎么做到 -好吧 不是你的眼睛
- How? - Well, not your eyes,
是你的虹膜
your irises.
他们没有偷走
And they didn't steal them,
而是复♥制♥了下来
they copied them.
这能解释你为什么会被下药
Which explains why you were drugged.
有人需要你失去意识
Someone needed you out of commission
这样他们就能拍下一张高分辨率的图片
so they could take a super high-res photo
从近距离得到你的虹膜
of your irises from a very close range.
Kasie分♥析♥出了
Kasie identified
你血液中的混合物
the compound in your blood.
是一种叫做达比唑的罕见药物
It's a rare drug called dapiprazole.
验光师们用它来诱发瞳缩
Optometrists use it to induce myosis.
就是 呃 瞳孔缩小
That's, uh, constriction of the pupils.
瞳孔缩小之后就能更容易地
A constricted pupil makes it much easier
检测复杂的虹膜了
to examine the intricacies of the iris.
通过高分辨率照片
Using a high-resolution photographic image,
有可能制♥造♥出
it is possible to fabricate
带有某人
a contact lens
虹膜特征的
imprinted with the unique characteristics
隐形眼镜
of the person's iris.
我们用存在NCIS的
We fabricated this lens
你个人档案里的虹膜扫描数据
using your iris scan data NCIS has
制♥作♥了这个隐形眼镜
in your personnel file.
你们都知道
As you all know,
Palmer医生
Dr. Palmer cannot
一般不能进入多重预警中心
normally access MTAC.
但是特别探员Torres能进
But Special Agent Torres can.
哇哦 大开眼界
Whoa. Impressive.
只是这依然不能告诉我们
Except it still doesn't tell us how they snuck into
他们之前是怎么潜入海岸警卫队总部的
Coast Guard Headquarters in the first place.
我猜他们既然能伪造虹膜 那也能伪造身份信息
I'm guessing if they can fake an iris, they can fake an I.D.
但是还是需要有个内应
Yeah, but they still need someone on the inside,
来告诉他们钻石存在哪里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表