Palmer, you're our family.
你值得这麻烦 好吗
You're worth the trouble, okay?
去给我们找出些熊爪抓痕
Now, go get us some bear claws.
-验尸结果 -哦 对
- Autopsy results? - Oh, right.
Braddish士官身上的伤口与
The knife wounds on both Petty Officer Braddish
Peter Liu的吻合
and Peter Liu are a match,
但没有证据证明
but there's nothing to confirm
是Kenny Deng刺的
that it was Kenny Deng who did the stabbing.
-还没找到Kenny Deng吗 -还没有 老大
- Still no Kenny Deng? - No. Still in the wind, boss.
我们在东西部发布了协查逮捕令
We've got BOLOs out all over the Northeast,
所以他逃不了多远
so he can't get far.
是啊 除非他已经逃走了
Yeah, unless he's already gone.
和Stevie一起
Yeah, along with Stevie.
嘿 Gibbs
Uh, hey, Gibbs?
Henry Deng在会议室
Henry Deng. Conference room.
真的吗 你找到他了
Seriously, boss? You got him?
长官
The Chief.
他认识人
He knows people.
明白 探员们
Understand, Agents,
这场会面只是个外交礼仪
this meeting is a diplomatic courtesy.
Deng先生很高兴自己正好在华盛顿
Mr. Deng is pleased that he happened to be in D.C.
在谈一个合并案
negotiating a merger.
我们也很高兴
Well, we are quite pleased as well.
我十分迫切地想要澄清我儿子的名誉
And I am eager to clear my son's name.
Keung犯的任何错一定是
Any mistake Keung made was surely
-自卫 -你知道你儿子做了什么吗
- in self-defense. - You know what your son did?
只知道他被指控了什么
Only what he's accused of.
你的儿子杀了一名海军水员
Your son killed a U.S. Navy seaman.
这可能是个误会
Perhaps this was a mistake.
你认为我的儿子是凶手吗
You think my son is a murderer?
是的 他也是绑♥架♥犯
Yeah, and he's also a kidnapper.
提醒你一下 他绑♥架♥只是为了掩盖谋杀 所以
Mind you, he only kidnapped to cover up the murder, so...
你派了干洗工去帮你的儿子
You sent your dry cleaner buddy to help your son,
你的儿子也杀了他
and your son killed him, too.
那是你就惩罚了他
That's when you punished him, cut him off.
但是你彻底洗过手了吗 Deng先生
But have you washed your hands entirely, Mr. Deng?
帮助嫌疑犯逃出国
Helping a suspect to flee the country--
我们管这叫协助和教唆犯罪 先生
we call that aiding and abetting, sir.
我不知道你们想什么
I have no idea of what you believe,
也不知道我儿子在哪里
nor my son's whereabouts.
真了不起 父母的动力
Amazing. The parental dynamic.
有人对他们的孩子太苛刻了
Some folks are too tough on their kids.
有些人却一点也没管教
Others are not nearly tough enough.
你是哪种类型 Deng先生
Which one are you, Mr. Deng?
恐怕我们的会面要结束了
I'm afraid that ends our meeting.
好
Okay.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
这是谁
And who is this?
我是Ed Slater Deng先生
Ed Slater, Mr. Deng.
事件中另一位孩子的父亲
Another father with a son in trouble.
我在门外无意听到了
I couldn't help but hear
Sloane探员的问题
Agent Sloane's question through the door.
恐怕我是对孩子一点也不管教的父亲了
Afraid I fall into the "not tough enough" category.
多可笑啊 我们想象着
Funny how we get this picture in our heads
孩子会变成什么样
of what our kids might become.
给他们机会 一次又一次让他们
Give them every chance, bailing them out of trouble
脱离麻烦
over and over,
希望这个事件会让
hoping this incident will be the one that flips
他们明白 那样他们可能最后
the switch in their heads so they might finally
会回到正轨
turn that elusive corner.
他们不这样
And when they don't,
我甚至还怪其他
hell, I even resent other kids
完美的孩子
who seem to have it all together,
想知道为什么我的孩子不能像他们一样
wondering why my son can't be more like them.
告诉他为什么你没有按要求焚烧尸体
Tell him why you didn't cremate the body like you were told, Ed.
我发现比失去孩子
I figured the only thing worse
更糟糕的是
than losing a child
让他彻底消失
would be to have one simply vanish
永远不被找到
and never be found.
我求你了 先生
I'm begging you, sir.
你要是知道我儿子在哪里 请告诉我
If you know where my son is, please tell us.
我的Stevie还活着吗
Is my Stevie alive?
他安全吗
Is he safe?
我只要知道
I just need to know.
拜托了
Please.
Kenny我们能谈谈这个吗
Kenny, can we please talk about this?
你说吧 我搞定了
All you do is talk. I'm done.
不不不 拜托了
No, no, no, no, no, please, please!
听我说就好
Just listen to me.
我不会说任何事的
I-I won't say anything.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
不 Kenny
No, Kenny!
Kenny
Kenny!
-拜托了 -NCIS
- Please! - NCIS.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
哦 感谢上帝 谢谢你
Oh, thank God. Thank you.
哦老兄 谢谢你们 非常感谢
Oh, man. Thank you, guys, so much.
爸爸 Jimmy
Dad? Jimmy?
Stevie 感谢上帝你没事
Stevie, thank God you're okay!
谢谢你 Jimmy 我知道你会来救我的
Thank you, Jimmy. I-I knew you'd come save me.
我一直在祈祷
I-I kept praying.
没事的 没事的 我一直在祈祷
It's okay, it's okay. I kept praying.
Stevie 你父亲
Stevie, it was your dad.
才是你应该感谢的人
He's the one you should be thanking.
不 Jimmy 是你
No, Jimmy, it was you.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
现在 这才像班级舞会
Now it feels like a real prom.
海军陆战队奖学金基金会舞会
The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation ball
要比任何班级舞会都好得多 Anthony
is far better than any prom, Anthony.
你很幸运 成为了我的对象
And you're extremely fortunate to be my date.
我难道不知道吗
Don't I know it.
但我更喜欢被叫做僚机
But I would prefer "wingman,"
要是你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
对 我忘记了
Ah, yes, I forget.
我们稍后要去些
We're going to be hitting
他喜欢的夜生活场所
some of his favorite night spots afterwards.
我们想邀请你来 Gibbs
We'd invite you to come along, Gibbs,
但你在这些人中年轻了些
but you're a bit young for this crowd.
谁会要这个竞争呢
And who needs the competition?
只要你有保护
Long as you have protection.
-出门时不要忘记 -是啊
Don't leave home without it. - Yeah.
去开车吧 我马上来
Start the car. I'll be right out.
把电♥话♥放在床头 Gibbs
Uh, keep the phone by your bed, Gibbs.
我们可能需要你来交保释金
We may need you to post bail.
晚安 长官
Good night, Chief.
准备好离开了吗
Good to go?
这个词选得多合适啊
What an appropriate choice of words.
你想说什么吗
Something on your mind?
没有 没有 不是现在
No, no. Not now.
明天吧
Perhaps tomorrow.
明天以后你的计划是什么
What are you planning after tomorrow?
我 还不确定
I'm-I'm not entirely sure.
但我确定一件事
But one thing I am certain of...
我以后
...my future
不会再待在NCIS了
will no longer include NCIS.
Jethro 我已经完成了我的工作
Jethro, I've done all I have to do.
是时候让Palmer医生了
It's time for Dr. Palmer
成为终身首席医学检查官了
to be the permanent chief medical examiner.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表