我们得黑进五角大楼
we're gonna have to hack into the Pentagon,
而这有点小风险
which is a little risky.
还是违法的
And a lot illegal.
-另找个方法 -我们可能有另外的办法了
- Find a different way. - We may already have.
退而求其次的话 Torres和我能查到另外的文件
Torres and I are able to access the next best thing.
Trine化学公♥司♥自己的记录
Records to Trine Chemical itself.
额 等等 Nick帮你搞黑客行动吗
Uh, I'm sorry. Nick is helping you hack?
当然了
Hell yeah.
-嗯 -当然 是用我的方式
- Hmm. - Well, in my own way.
这里有一个隐藏摄像头 在那个公♥司♥里的时候
There was a hidden camera, and it was recording the entire time
-全程进行了录像 -其中包括了Hartgrave
- while we were at the company. - Including when Hartgrave
-输入他管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥的时候 -只是意外而已
-entered his admin password. - It was by accident.
弗吉尼亚州是一个一致同意允许录像的州
Virginia is a one-party consent state for recording.
你追踪到他的按键动作了吗
You tracked his keystrokes?
我们确实有一个跟我们受害者 Keenan Grant有关的
We do have a warrant for security records
允许查看安全记录的搜查令
pertaining to our victim, Keenan Grant.
这可不包括化学武器记录
Which doesn't cover records of chemical weapons.
-所以我不会下载那些记录 -不会故意下载
- So we don't download those. -On purpose.
那国防部长关于停止行动的命令呢
What about SecDef's order to stand down?
老大
Boss?
做吧 McGee
Do it, McGee.
好的 我建议你尽快下载
All right, well, I suggest you download as much as you can
尽量多的信息
as fast as you can.
为什么
Why?
一个规模这么大的公♥司♥会有追踪
A company this big has security protocols
外部IP的安全协议
tracing outside IPs.
所以我编了一个程序
Which is why I created a program
来警告我
that'll alert me if I...
哦
Ooh.
警告我我被追踪了
Alert me if I'm being traced.
-他们找到你了吗 -问错了问题
- Did they find you? - Wrong question.
你拿到文件了吗
Did you get the file?
幸运的是 我成功地
Well, luckily, I was able to
对下载直接进行了安全备份
directly download to a secure backup.
只需要找台电脑打开它
Just need someone's computer to open it.
那是我们的受害者
There's our victim
他死亡的那天夜里
the night of his death.
他那天晚上在工作
He was working that night.
等一下 我们的科学家也在那里
Hold up. So was our scientist.
他跟我们撒了谎
He lied to us.
为什么首席工程师随便上了一个卡车
Why would the lead engineer go on a random pickup?
除非那个卡车上有什么非常重要的东西
Unless there was something very valuable on that truck.
-比如氯气 -Hartgrave是凶手吗
- Like chlorine? - Is Hartgrave our killer?
是时候问一下了 我去找Gibbs
It's time to ask. I'll get Gibbs.
没必要
No need.
主任
Director.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
我刚接到Trine化学公♥司♥的电♥话♥
I just received a call from Trine Chemical.
实际上 打电♥话♥的是他们的网络安♥全♥部♥门
Their cyber security department, actually.
NCIS有没有犯下非法进行黑客行为的重罪
Did NCIS just participate in a felony by hacking?
额 这更像是法律的灰色地带 长官
It's, uh, it's more of a gray area, sir.
这可不好
This is bad.
Torres和McGee应该干些什么
What are Torres and McGee supposed to do?
陈述事实
Tell the truth.
这很糟 对吧
Yeah, that's bad, right?
Hartgrave 他在哪
Hartgrave. Where is he?
根据公♥司♥保安的说法 他刚刚打卡进去了
According to company security, he just clocked in.
好的 我们走
Okay, let's go.
好吧 也许没那么糟
Okay. Maybe it's not that bad.
那是国防部长
That's the United States Secretary of Defense.
-我们走 -他现在提供上门服务了吗
- Let's go. - He's making house calls now?
这很糟
Yeah. It's bad.
然后就是现在的处境了
Which brings us to now.
所以 就像你看到的
So, as you can see,
那个科学家在是否在现场和毒气的事情上撒了谎
our scientist lied about being there and the gas.
是的 没错 我看见了
Yes. Yes, I do see.
我还看到应该要求Gibbs探员应该为
I also see the need to ask for Agent Gibbs' badge
允许他的探员们违反多项法律交出他的徽章
for allowing his agents to break so many laws.
NCIS有搜查令 长官
NCIS had a warrant, sir.
而且担心走传统程序去接近Hartgrave的话 他会
And a reasonable fear that Hartgrave could alter records
篡改记录 这个担心非常合理
if traditionally approached.
所以 这是个精明的电脑策略
Hence the shrewd computer tactics.
-没错 -是的 就像他说的
- Exactly. - Yeah, what he said.
你们窃取政♥府♥记录
You stole government records.
我们证明了Hartgrave确实在那里
We proved that Hartgrave was there.
就在一切开始的地方 跟失踪的氯气在一起
At ground zero, with the missing chlorine.
我们必须假设 它会被用来进行袭击
We have to assume it's going to be used for an attack.
长官 这个人知道所有细节
Sir, this guy knows all the details.
NCIS能够击垮他
NCIS is going to break him.
我们是需要更多的时间
We just need more time.
说得太对了
Damn Skippy.
急救人员在路上了
Medical's on the way.
我不要他们的帮忙
I won't accept their help.
为什么 Patton
Why not, Patton?
因为羞愧
Is it shame?
还是有负罪感
Guilt?
有人死了
A man's dead.
而你在这里
And you were there.
我们知道你在受害人死的那个晚上
We have you with the victim
和他一起
the night of his death and at the hotel
待在发现他尸体的酒店
where his body was found.
他发现了你偷氯气 是吗
He found out you stole the chlorine, right?
-你杀了他 -不是的
- You killed him. - No.
我
I...
"我"怎么了 说完啊
"I..." Come on, finish the sentence.
我是凶手
"I am a murderer."
快点 对你所做的事负责
Aw, come on, man. Own it.
Keenan的死是个意外
Keenan's death was an accident.
我试着救他
I tried to save him.
-在发现你的时候吗 -是的
- That's when you were exposed? - Yes.
我想要安全地卸下氯
I was going to unload the chlorine safely...
从卡车上吗
From the truck?
我不可能
It's not like I could
把我的车开到装卸码头
back my car up to the loading dock.
但是
But, uh...
我们到了酒店后 Keenan发现了那个箱子
...when we got to the hotel, Keenan, he found the crate
他打开了 我来不及阻止
and opened it before I could stop him.
他的撬棍肯定滑落了 或者
His crowbar must have slipped, or--
当我关闭阀门时,他已经死了
He was dead by the time I closed the valve.
你看到了医学遗体 把他的尸体藏到这中间
You saw the medical cadavers and hid the body.
等等
Wait,
那个好人在完成自己的工作
a good man was doing his job,
而你却没有负罪感吗
and you don't feel guilt?
我有 在那件事上
I do, about that.
但是偷能杀死无数人的化学武器
Oh, but stealing barbaric chemical weapons
就没什么问题吗
that could kill hundreds, you're cool with that?
偷 是啊 你怎么能够偷
Steal. Right. How can you steal
根本不在我们记录上的东西呢
something that wasn't even in our records?
我在仓库里发现了这些罐子
I found the canisters in the vault.
并且拿走了它们
And took them.
他们不会错过它的
They weren't gonna miss it.
氯气在哪里
Where's the gas?
我想要相信
You know, I wanted to believe that
我在为世界上的许多错误
I was doing my part
做出一些平和的改正
to peacefully right a few wrongs in this world.
这不够
It wasn't enough.
恶魔不停进攻
Evil plays offense.
是啊 现在你也是这样了
Right. So now you are, too.
不是我
Not me.
不是我 是受到政♥府♥氯气威胁的市民们
No, the citizens being gassed by their own government.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表