开工吧
Let's.
你找到了同伙
You found the accomplice
而且他死了
and he's dead?
被捅死的
Stabbed to death.
唉 我还以为回来会听到些好消息呢
Well, I was hoping to come back to good news.
你有好消息吗
You got anything?
有可能
Maybe.
什么意思
What does that mean?
Angie Gray一直被一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪
Angie Gray was being tailed by a private investigator.
Phil Iverson
Phil Iverson.
Phil Iverson 谁雇的他
Phil Iverson. Who hired him?
又出于什么目的
And why?
McGee追踪到了
McGee's got a trace
他手♥机♥上的GPS
on his cell's GPS.
我们会拿到的
We'll get it.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
你看
Look...
我知道你总是
I know you've, uh,
对这位有特别的兴趣 但是 呃
always had a special interest in this one, but, uh...
你三年前就尝试帮助她
you tried to help this girl three years ago,
她没听你的
and she wouldn't listen.
别指望她现在会帮你
Don't expect any help from her now.
Angie的父亲是个好人
Angie's dad was a good guy.
他遇害的时候她只是个孩子
She was a kid when he was killed.
她受到了沉重的打击
She took it hard.
我必须力所能及的帮她
I got to do what I can for her.
左转弯
Turn left.
你已经到达了你的目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
上将怎么也和这事扯上关系了
How the hell is the admiral involved?
好了 等你回来我们再见
All right, I'll see you when you get back.
刚才是Nick
That was Nick.
他们跟踪Iverson到了Padgett上将的住处
They tailed Iverson to Admiral Padgett's house.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
不
No.
而且我在想他们之间的联♥系♥会不会
And I wonder if they're colluding in some kind of
像东方快车谋杀案里的那样
Murder on the Orient Express.
什么
Huh?
你从没听说过吗
You never heard of it?
呃 听过 是部电影
Uh, yeah, it's a movie.
没错 但首先是本书
Well, it was a book first.
典型的阿加莎克里斯蒂谋杀谜案
【注:英国女侦探小说家】
Classic Agatha Christie murder mystery.
那是关于一节火车车厢里的一具尸体
It's about a body in a train compartment.
好吧 车上那么多人都有嫌疑
Right? There's a slew of suspects on board.
结果他们都与谋杀案有关
Turns out they were all in on the murder,
但原因却各不一样
but for different reasons.
呣 听起来好复杂
Hmm. Sounds complicated.
呣 有可能
Mm. Could be.
因为各种各样的原因
For all different reasons,
他们每个人都希望J.T死掉
they each wanted J.T. dead.
Gibbs 你可不像是碰巧在附近吧
Not likely you were just in the neighborhood, Gibbs.
在查案子 上将
Working the case, Admiral.
追查一个嫌犯
Following a suspect.
那个刚离开的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
The private investigator that just left.
我不知道从哪儿说起
I'm not sure where to start.
这点我可以帮你
Well, let me help you.
你雇了Phil Iverson去跟踪Angie Gray
You hired Phil Iverson to tail Angie Gray,
希望她会引你到她的同伙那里去
hoping that she would lead you to her accomplice.
是为了报复吗
That revenge?
我不在乎那个混球出了什么事
I didn't care what happened to that punk.
对 我相信这点
Yeah. I believe that.
在新闻上听说你昨天找到他了
Heard on the news you found him yesterday.
被捅死的
Stabbed to death.
三个月前
Three months ago.
-呣 -就算是你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥杀了他
- Hmm. - Even if your P.I. did kill him,
我不相信你们会这么做
which I doubt,
为什么他还在做这些事
why is he still on the job?
你不需要那些钱 上将
You don't need the money, Admiral.
不管你保险箱里有多少钱
No matter how much was in your safe,
对你和你的妻子都没什么意义
it wouldn't mean anything to you and your wife.
就跟我丢了20块钱差不多
It would be like me losing 20 bucks.
你这话什么意思
What are you saying?
保险箱里有其他东西
That there was something else in that safe
那才是你和你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥想要找到的
that you and your P.I. are looking for.
究竟是什么
What?
呃 打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
Lanny吗
Lanny?
嗯
Yeah.
NCIS特别探员Sloane
NCIS Special Agent Sloane.
嗯 Angie跟我提了她跟你谈过
Yeah. Angie mentioned talking to you.
她在这儿吗
She here?
-没人应门 -嗯
- Not answering. - Mm.
她说你在谈到JT的时候对她很坦率
She said you were really up front with her about J.T.
说你比我要更明白她
Said you understood her better than I do.
那女孩儿被卷进了坏事里
That girl's in a bad place.
这正是我过来的原因
That's why I'm here.
她离开之后我才知道了真♥相♥
After she left me, I learned the truth:
J.T.甩了她 卷钱跑了
J.T. Ditched her, took the money and ran.
那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard.
-我也这么想 -嘿
- That's what I thought. - Hey.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
听着 Angie
Listen, Angie, uh...
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
简直了Nolte到处都有
It's crazy. Nolte's got bank accounts
-银行账户和投资 -这还是
- and investments all over the place. - Despite the fact
在他被上将辞退之后一直都没有稳定工作的情况下
that he hasn't had a steady job since he was canned
-发生的 -我找到的都是
- by the admiral. - Everything I found
今年年初开始的投资
was funded since the first of this year,
就在我们不再查他之后
after we stopped tagging him.
他等着我们放弃 保持低调
He waited us out and kept under the radar.
低房♥租的公♥寓♥ 十年以上的老车
Low-rent apartment. Ten-year-old wheels.
跟J.T.不一样 他把自己那部分赃款存起来了
Unlike J.T., he's saving his share of the stolen money.
好 这就是我们找到的联♥系♥ John Storvelle
All right, there's our connection-- John Storvelle
和Lew Nolte五年前都被安排住在诺福克
and Lew Nolte were both billeted at Norfolk five years ago.
不在一个单元 但是他们住在
Not in the same unit, but they lived
-同一个营房♥ Stayton Hall -他们互相认识
- in the same barrack, Stayton Hall. - They knew each other.
你说得对
You got to think.
根本就没有巧合这一说
And there is no such thing as coincidences.
哪一条规矩来着
What rule was that?
这边走
Right this way.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
嗯 知道 三年前有不少关于你的新闻报道
Yeah, sure. You were on the news a lot, like, three years ago.
你来这儿干嘛
Why are you here?
因为我觉得NCIS说得对
Because I think NCIS was right.
我认为你给JT下套让他去抢劫
I think you set up J.T. To rob that house.
他们错了
Yeah, well, they were wrong.
你也是 快点走
And so are you. Now, get out of here.
肯定就是你
It had to be you.
我花了三年的时间来想这个事儿
I've had three years to think about it.
你在上将的房♥子里工作
You worked at the admiral's house.
你知道那天晚上佣人们都休息了
You knew that the servants were off that night.
-你给 -我说快滚
- You set... - I said get out of here!
是你杀了J.T. 对吧
You killed J.T., didn't you?
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch.
我说对了吧
Am I right?
没有 你疯了
No, you're crazy.
告诉我在小屋里都发生了什么
Tell me what happened at the cabin.
你为什么要关心那个失败者
Why the hell do you give a damn about that loser?
J.T.是个坏人
J.T. Was a bad dude
他让你替他顶罪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表