I want those codes.
我要那个密♥码♥
Those nuclear codes will do you no good.
核弹密♥码♥对你没有意义
Pentagon would've changed them by now.
五角大楼这会儿已经把密♥码♥改掉了
Hi, hey, everybody. It's good to be back.
哦 伙计们 回来真好
-该死的 -噢
- Shoot. - Oh.
I'll get that for you.
我来帮你
-What happened to you? -On-the-job injury.
-你怎么了? -工伤
How would you like to, um,see each other?
你愿不愿意和我见一面
I'd like that.
我很乐意
Nice work.
干得不错
What's your assessment?
你的评价是什么
Don't know yet.
我还不知道
But I will.
但我会知道的
Officer Clark.
Clark官员
Call me Westley.
叫我Westley
The CIA appreciates your cooperation.
中情局感谢你的合作
Be careful of this guy, okay?
小心这个家伙,好吗?
-Director Vance. -Secretary Crawford.
-Vance主任 -Crawford部长
I understand you've been tracking Leon Vance.
我知道你正在跟踪Leon Vance.
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
I want everything you have.
我要知道你得到的一切
Honey? What's-what's going on?
亲爱的?发生什么事了?
Oh.
哦
I just woke up and realized...
我只是醒来才意识到..
I left my purse out in the car.
我把钱包忘在车里了
You should have asked me to go out and get it for you.
你应该让我出去帮你拿。
Well, I didn't want to wake you.
好吧,我不想吵醒你
Yeah, but it's-it's cold outside.
好的,但外面很冷
Hmm, so...
嗯,所以
come back to bed and warm me up.
回到床上让我暖喝起来
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的想法
Come on.
来吧
What up? It's Nick.
这是Nick,有什么事?
Leave your message, and I'll hit you back.
留下你的信息,回头打给你
Hey.
嘿
It's me. Again.
是我 Again
You need to hit me back, ASAP.
你要尽快回复我
Or, better yet, just get your ass into work.
或者,更好的办法,就是赶紧工作
Morning, Bishop. How's it going?
Bishop,早. 还好吗
Hey, have you seen Torres?
嘿,你看见Torres了吗?
Um, I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking.
嗯,我很好。谢谢你的关心。
Okay, McGee, I just saw you, like, eight hours ago.
好吧,McGee,我八小时前才见到你。
Do we really need to debrief every single morning?
我们真的需要早上做简报吗?
I guess not.
我猜不行
Have you seen Torres?
你看到Torres了吗?
Actually, no. We did have plans
事实上,没有。我们本来打算
to have breakfast at the diner, but, um, he stood me up.
在餐厅吃早餐的,但是他放我鸽子了。
Huh.
嗯
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Uh, Nick and I decided
没啥 嗯 Nick和我决定早点来
we'd come in early to knock out some of these
在上班之前处理一些调查报告
ROIs before work, but he bailed on me, too.
但他也放了我的鸽子
How many times did you try calling him?
你给他打了几次电♥话♥?
13.
I know. I just, I really hate paperwork.
我知道。我真的很讨厌文书工作。
No judgments.
我想不会吧
It's just, it's not like Nick to blow us off like this.
只是,尼克不像这样把我们甩掉
Straight to voice mail.
直接转语♥音♥信箱
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Not overreact.
不要反应过度
It's Torres. I'm-I'm sure he's got a story.
他是Torres。我相信他是有原因的
Yeah. Better be a good one.
当然,最好能编一个好点的故事
Called him this morning.
今天早上给他打了电♥话♥
He didn't call back. It doesn't sound like Nick.
他也没有回复。听起来不像是Nick
You call him?
你给他打过电♥话♥?
-13 times, apparently. -Hmm.
-据说打了13个
-嗯
Ping his phone.
定位他的电♥话♥
I'm on it right now.
我现在正在做
I got a location.
我找到位置了
That's odd.
这有点奇怪
Very.
非常
Virginia Beach? That's three hours away.
弗吉尼亚海滩?
三小时距离
Let's go.
出发
Oh.
Rough night, Torres?
糟糕的夜晚
How the hell did I get here?
我是怎么到这里的?
You asking me?
你问我?
Actually, I don't even know where here is.
实际上,我甚至都不知道这是哪儿
Apex Marina.
海港码头
Virginia Beach?
弗吉尼亚海滩?
Oh, man, what happened to me?
噢,天哪 我怎么了?
Are these rhetorical questions?
我是在问我们吗?
Oh, Gibbs. My head is killing me.
哦 Gibbs。我头痛死了
What'd you have to drink last night?
你昨晚喝了什么?
-No booze, nothing. -Nick.
-没喝酒,什么都没喝 -Nick
No, Gibbs, I-I promise you. I-I had zero drops of alcohol.
真的,Gibbs,我像你保证 我滴酒不沾
I-I've been doing, I've been doing much better with that.
我一直这样做,这方面我做的很好
What's the last thing you remember?
你记得的最后一件事是什么?
I remember leaving the office to go to the gym,
我离开办公室去健身房♥
like I do every Monday.
就像每周一一样
Mm-hmm. And then?
嗯。。然后呢?
And then I remember stretching, starting my cardio,
开始做有氧运动,然后做伸展运动
and...
之后就。。
nothing after that.
什么也不记得了
喝了. You're dehydrated.
饮料。你要补充水分
This is so messed up.
这是如此糟糕
I feel like I was... Drugged.
我认为我被。。。下了迷♥药♥
Drugged. But by who and why?
下了迷♥药♥。谁干的,为什么
Check your wallet.
检查你的钱包
All the cash is here.
所有的现金都在这
Dock master says
码头管♥理♥员♥说
the boat's been abandoned here for months.
这艘船已经被遗弃在这儿已经几个月了
They're still sorting out ownership.
他们仍在调查所有权
You rode your motorcycle to the office yesterday, right?
你昨天骑摩托车去了办公室了吗?
Right. I, um...
对。我 呃。。。
Then I-I rode it to the gym.
我然后骑着它去的健身房♥
Why? Is she not here?
什么? 它不在这儿?
Then how the hell did I get here?
那我是怎么到这的?
Again, you're asking us?
你又在问我们?
Hey. Found this under the mattress.
嘿。在床垫下发现的
What you got?
你发现了什么?
It's a broken saw blade, I think.
我想是破碎的锯片
But that's not the most disturbing thing I found.
但这不是我发现的最令我不安的事情
Wait, why's my T-shirt in the evidence bag?
等等,为什么我的T恤为什么在证据袋里?
Because it's splattered in blood.
因为它溅上了血
Oh, am I cut?
哦,我被割伤了吗?
So who's blood is it?
那是谁的血?
That is not a rhetorical question.
这个你不能问我们
Your gym.
你的健身房♥
You see anybody there last night?
昨晚有人在哪儿吗?
Uh...
呃。。。
I was supposed to meet my trainer, Jordan,
我本该见到我的教练 Jordan
but I... I don't think I saw him.
但 我想。。我没有看见他
Bishop, with me. McGee, get him back.
Bishop跟着我。McGee ,带他回来
Have Palmer take a look at him.
让palmer检查他
Hey, Gibbs, don't bench me, man. Just give me...
嘿 Gibbs,不让我坐冷板凳,伙计 只要给我。。。
-Water. -Drink it.
-水 -喝吧
Give me something to do.
给我点事情做
-Hey, Leon. -Hey, Jack, you got a minute?
-嘿 Leon -嘿Jack 你有空儿吗?
Sure. What's up?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表