NCIS 把包放下
NCIS!Drop the bag!
好的好的 不要开枪
Okay, okay, okay. Don't shoot.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
帽子摘下来
Lose the cover.
该死 让我看着你的眼睛
Damn it, let me see your eyes.
不是他
It's not him.
他都不是个陆战队员
He's not even a Marine.
-这包没问题 -我刚才在这里
- Bag is clear. - I was just waiting
等我朋友打冰球
for my buddy to get out of hockey
然后一起去健身房♥
so we could go to the gym.
走吧
Get out of here.
快走
Go on.
他总是穿得像个陆战队员
He keeps dressing like a Marine,
这个镇上的任何人都可能是Evan Sykes
Evan Sykes could be anyone in this town.
他父亲知道他可能在哪吗
Father have any idea where he might be?
没消息
None.
那我们一无所获
So we've got nothing.
我有点线索
I got something.
馅饼
Pancakes.
-你在这里做什么 -Faith
- What are you doing here? - Faith,
听着 我知道你拒绝了保护措施
listen, I know that you declined protection,
但是随着我们掌握了更多枪手的信息
but after learning more about the shooter,
我强烈建议你
I strongly advise you
谨慎一点
to err on the side of caution.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
噢 我很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我只是想给你一些我发自内心的专业建议
I'm just giving you my honest professional opinion.
噢 是嘛 这就是你在做的事情吗
Oh, oh, really, is that what you're doing?
你觉得我今天看到你在那屋子里 我是什么感受
How do you think I felt when I saw you walk in that room today?
什么 你在说什...
What? What are you...
你以为我不知道你是谁吗
You think I don't know who you are?
我知道
I know.
好吗 我几年前就知道了
Okay? I've known for years.
在网上查到你并不难
You're not that hard to find online.
明白吗 你才是那个说过什么都不想知道的人
You know, you're the one that said you didn't want to know.
但我想你也在找我 不是吗
But I guess you looked me up, too, didn't you?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes, I did. - Why?
我出生那天 你把我交给了我的母亲
The day I was born, you handed me to my mom,
你告诉她你一点也不愿意
and you told her that you never wanted
再跟我有任何关系了
to have anything to do with me again.
-不是那么简单的 -噢对 是的 是我忘了
- It wasn't as simple as that. - Oh, no, no, right. I forgot the part
你要继续你的生活
where you went on with your life
让自己变得伟大
and made something great of yourself.
知道吗 你已经做出了选择
You know what? You made your choice.
现在你不能出现在我家门前
You don't get to show up at my door now
假装你很关心我
and pretend that you care.
你不需要改变主意
You don't get to change your mind.
-Faith 别这样 -不
- Faith, please don't do this. - No.
这是你教会我的唯一一件事
This is the one thing you taught me:
怎样转身就走 绝不回头
how to walk away without looking back.
Gibbs 有传言说我们正在把所有的资源
Gibbs. Rumor has it that we're pumping all our resources
都押在你对馅饼的直觉上
into a hunch of yours regarding pancakes?
呃 当Gibbs
Well, when Gibbs' gut
有了直觉的时候 罪犯就无处遁形了
gets to churnin', the perps will be burnin'.
抱歉 这话我一般不说出来
Sorry, I usually just say that in my head.
枪击发生的那天早上
The morning of the shooting,
Moseby警官正在医院
Officer Moseby was at the hospital
送馅饼给他的妻子
bringing pancakes to his wife.
她在3楼工作
She works on the third floor.
他们一起享用馅饼的那间休息室
They ate together in the same break room
正好是我们发现Evan Sykes出去的那间
that Evan Sykes was seen exiting.
Moseby警官也参加了
Officer Moseby also plays
冰站的一支曲棍球队
on a rec hockey team at the Ice Station,
每周有3天他会把孩子送去Willow Den
and he drops his kids off at Willow Den three days a week.
Evan Sykes去那间休息室不是寻找毒品的
Evan Sykes wasn't looking for drugs in that break room.
他是去找Moseby
He was looking for Moseby.
这是一次伪装成大规模袭击的针对性事件
This was a targeted hit disguised as a mass shooting.
假装成袭击随机目标 简直就是
What better way to hide your motive than to make
隐藏动机的最好选择
the target appear to be random.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
Moseby警官现在很安全
Officer Moseby is safe.
我们在他的病房♥外安排了3位探员
We have three agents outside his hospital room.
-找到动机了吗 -正在找
- Do we have a motive? - Working on it.
我查了一下Evan的兄弟Christopher
I did some digging into Evan's brother Christopher.
发现他在准备下个月的假释 猜猜看
It turns out he's up for parole next month, and guess
听证会上是谁一直在做受害者的影响报告
who always does a victims impact statement at his hearings.
Moseby
Moseby.
-他为什么要那么做 -因为他是Christopher酒驾事故的
- Why would he do that? - Because he was the first responder
第一名响应警员
at Christopher's drunk driving accident.
Moseby为故去的家庭发声
Moseby speaks for the family that died
因为他们无法自己出庭
because they're not here to speak for themselves.
消灭掉这个声音 Evan认为他的兄弟
And by killing that voice, Evan thought his brother
可能会有更大几率被释放
might stand a better chance of being released.
是的
Yeah.
等等 如果Moseby知道这一切 他为什么
Wait, if Moseby knew all of this, wouldn't he think
听到Sykes这个名字时一点反应也没有
something was up when he heard the name Sykes?
因为Christopher的姓氏不一样 他姓Thompson
No, because Christopher goes by a different last name, Thompson.
不管姓什么 Evan Sykes还在逍遥法外
But last names aside, Evan Sykes is still out there.
老大
Boss?
指令还是一样
Directive hasn't changed.
把Evan Sykes的位置找出来
Get me a location on Evan Sykes.
-Jack -Gibbs 来得正好
- Jack. - Gibbs,good timing.
我想让你看点儿东西
Want you to take a look at some stuff.
Faith Tolliver刚打来电♥话♥
Faith Tolliver just called.
她改变主意了
She changed her mind about
愿意让探员在她住处保护她
having an agent outside her place.
是吗 那 那太好了
She did? That-that's great.
她这次要求 你不许去
She requested that this time, it not be you.
嗯啊
Uh-huh.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think you had
你这个要求撤换自己的主意不错
the right idea, recusing yourself.
哦 我无法抽身了 Gibbs 我办不到了
Oh, I'm not recusing myself, Gibbs. I can't.
我已经身处其中
I'm in this.
过来
Here.
你看下这个
Take a look at this.
好的 Evan Sykes
Okay. Evan Sykes.
他是一个惊恐 迷失的孩子
He is a scared, lost kid.
他估计不知道接下来该怎么做
He likely has no idea what to do next.
你有空的时候看
Read this at your leisure,
因为这个档案才能够真正帮到你
because this is the profile that's really gonna help you.
Noah Sykes
Noah Sykes.
为了他儿子的酒驾案子 他打了三份工
He worked three jobs to get his son the best lawyer
尽可能给他儿子请到了最好的律师
he could for that drunk driving trial.
当一个儿子去了监狱后
And after one son went to prison,
Noah用尽全力去帮助另外一个儿子继续生活
Noah did everything in his power to help the other one move on.
Evan在学校里被嘲讽
Evan was taunted in school,
所以他带着他搬到了另外一个小镇
so he moved him to the next town over.
他甚至更改了他们的姓氏
He even changed their last name.
Jack 这意味着什么
What does that mean, Jack?
这意味着 他是那种 无论如何
It means he's the kind of parent
都会爱着并且保护孩子到底的家长
that loves and protects to the end, no matter what.
他知道Evan在哪里
He knows where Evan is.
我可以用我的生命打赌
I would bet my life on it.
但是你需要告诉他 Gibbs
But you need to tell him something, Gibbs.
你要告诉他在现在这个情形下
You need to tell him that in this situation,
只有一个方式能真正的保护他儿子
there is only one way to truly protect his son.
124房♥间
Room 124.
124房♥间
Room 124.
他一个人在里面
He's alone.
我去把他父亲带离这里
I'll get the father out of here.Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表