Yeah, well, that's gonna happen if things keep blowing up.
是啊 Hakim也知道
Yep. And Hakim knows it.
你还需要卫星侦查多久 Gibbs探员
How much longer do you need the satellite recon, Agent Gibbs?
-我们会告诉你的 -什么卫星侦查
- We will let you know.
- What satellite recon?
我是Gibbs 你是哪位
This is Gibbs. Who is this?
给你三次机会猜我是谁
I'll give you three guesses.
Vance
Vance.
Leon Vance
Leon Vance.
你现在在免提了
You are now on speaker.
你得和Halsey中将取得联♥系♥
You need to get ahold of Vice Admiral Halsey.
我在这儿 Leon 你还好吗
I'm here, Leon. Y-You okay?
我现在还好
Yeah, I'm okay for now.
请告诉CIA 我和他们的一位探员联♥系♥上了
Please alert CIA I made contact with one of their assets.
Nazy Rickman
Uh, Nazy Rickman.
-他偷偷给我了这台手♥机♥ -Leon 你在哪里
- He's the one that smuggled me this cell.- Leon, where are you?
Rickman说我们在某个房♥子里
Rickman says we're on some kind of an estate
靠近拉戈的一家废弃玩具工厂
near an abandoned toy factory in Largo.
-Bishop -明白
- Bishop. - Uh, on it.
Hakim一直在尝试拿到我在
Hakim has been trying to get my access codes
贝塞斯达核基地的接入码
to the Bethesda nuclear station.
我假设你们已经更改了
I presume that you've changed them.
我们改了你的每一个密♥码♥
We've changed every code you had.
但出于谨慎
But in the interest of caution,
我提议我们开始进入一级防范封锁
I propose we institute Operation Lockdown.
我同意
I concur.
Leon 不要挂断 我们来找你
Leon. You hang in there. We're gonna find you.
Leon 你还在吗
Leon! Are you there?
你能
Yes? Can you...
哦
Oh...
你打通了吗
You get through?
通了 但是我没话费了
Yeah, but I ran out of quarters.
抱歉 我得在别人注意到之前
Sorry. I had to turn the jammers back on
-重新把信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥打开了 -别担心
- before anyone noticed. - Don't worry.
我提醒了他们贝塞斯达反应堆的事
I was able to warn them about the Bethesda reactor.
他们已经开启了网络安全协议
They're instituting a cybersecurity protocol
完全屏蔽所有外界接口
that will completely block it from all outside access.
我们听说了
Yes. We heard.
非常感谢
And it was much appreciated.
哦
Oh.
这把才有撞针
This one actually has a firing pin.
明白了吗 Vance先生
You see, Mr. Vance,
我并不需要那些密♥码♥
I didn't actually need those codes
来入侵你们的核设备
to hack your nuclear facility.
我要你做刚才做的那些就好
I needed you to do exactly what you just did.
我只要两秒钟
I just need two seconds of your time
在表格上签名
to sign this form right here.
Bishop 报告情况
Bishop, sitrep.
贝塞斯达核基地封锁了
Bethesda Nuclear's on lockdown,
Torres还在和闪光的人面谈
and Torres is still interviewing people at Glowbeam.
McGee在通知CIA
And McGee is letting
Vance和他们的探员联♥系♥上了
the CIA know that Vance made contact with their agent.
-知道位置了吗 -还没 有个问题
- We get a location yet? - No, and we have a problem.
Rickman探员告诉Vance他被关在
Agent Rickman told Vance he was being held
拉戈的一家废弃玩具厂附近
near an abandoned toy factory in Largo.
但是拉戈并没有
Except there are no abandoned
废弃的玩具厂
toy factories in Largo.
或者其他的废弃工厂
Or any abandoned factories at all.
整片区域都是新建的
The entire area's been gentrified,
-这就不禁让人疑惑 -我明白了
- which really makes you question the... - Yeah, yeah, I got it.
-那个风扇怎么回事 -实验室的空调坏了
- What's with the fan? - Oh, the A/C isn't working in my lab.
你一说 这儿还真有些热
Yeah, now that you mention it, it is kind of warm in here.
压缩机组件出了故障 自从
The compressor unit is on the fritz and ever since
那个冒牌暖通家伙潜入NCIS后
that fake HVAC guy infiltrated NCIS,
Vance主任要求所有设备维修
Director Vance has required his approval
都要由他批准
for all maintenance requests.
什么冒牌暖通家伙
Hey, what fake HVAC guy?
我去和CIA谈一谈
I got to talk to CIA now.
我刚结束通话 有个问题
I just got off the phone with them. We got a problem.
他们告诉我那个Rickman探员
They told me that Agent Rickman
八个月前被Hakim的人给杀了
was killed eight months ago by Hakim's men.
那么主任和谁在讲话呢
So who was the director talking to?
我们被耍了
We're being played.
Bishop McGee 我们走
Bishop, McGee, let's go.
我明白你的担忧
I understand your concern,
Gibbs探员 如你所见 我们整个机构没有问题
Agent Gibbs, but, uh, as you can see, our entire board is green.
我们希望能一直持续下去
We'd like to keep it that way.
自Vance主任的警告后 又有新的威胁了吗
Has there been a new threat since Director Vance's warning?
这位是McGee探员
This is Agent McGee.
我们担心的是警告本身
Uh, well, we're worried the warning itself
就是某种陷阱
was some kind of trick.
就算它是 那也没用
Even if it was, it's moot.
我们完全
We're completely locked down
与外界干扰隔绝了
from outside interference now.
那么内部干扰呢
What about inside interference?
这不是问题 我的人不会有问题
Not an issue. Not with my people.
头儿 Halsey中将的办公室打来的
Boss, that was Admiral Halsey's office.
他们说杜♥鹃♥巢已经着陆了
They said the Cuckoo's Nest has landed.
McGee Bishop 跟我走
McGee, Bishop, on my six.
打开
Open it.
你有种奇怪的感觉
You get the funny feeling
他有事没告诉我们吗
there's something he's not telling us?
还有 在MTAC
Again, in MTAC,
中将问了些关于卫星追踪的问题
the vice admiral asked about some satellite recon.
奇怪了
That's odd.
这栋楼里没有人
Nobody in the building has
有权限重写我的钥匙卡
the authority to override my keycard.
那么外面的人呢
What about outside the building?
不可能 我说过 我们与外界
No, I told you,we're totally locked down
是完全隔离开的
from outside interference.
警告 警告 紧急程序
Alert, alert. Emergency procedures...
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你喜欢这么讽刺的事吗
Can you appreciate the irony?
不仅是我将辐射半个马里兰州和弗吉尼亚州
Not only am I going to irradiate half of Maryland and Virginia,
但你才是将其变成可能的人
but you're the man who made it possible.
那么我猜他不是CIA探员Rickman
So I'm guessing he's not CIA Agent Rickman.
猜得好
Good guess.
他是我雇来创造特洛伊木马的人
He's the man I hired to create a Trojan horse
引发你们的核验究设备到达极限
to cause your nuclear research facility to go critical.
那是很容易的部分
That was the easy part.
但怎么送它进去呢
But how to get it into the plant?
那就困难了
That was the rub.
那就需要你入场了
That is where you came in.
我发现一个漏洞 不过必须得
I found a loophole, but it required
把反应堆置于封锁状态才管用
that the reactor be placed on lockdown.
你把木马病毒藏在了封锁代码里面
You hid the Trojan horse inside the lockdown codes.
但是唯一能启动它们的
But the only group with the power to activate them
只有美国联邦政♥府♥
was the United States federal government.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for the assist.
没有你我是做不到的
I couldn't have done it without you.
你这混...
Son of a...
-哦 没错 -你这混...
- Oh, yes. - Son of a...
你感受到那种愤怒了吗
You feel that rage?
快要解放了 不是吗
It's almost liberating, isn't it?
咱俩在解放的定义上有很大不同
You and I have a very different view of liberty.
这个嘛 你们两个都可以在前排观看
Well, you're both going to have a front row seat
我眼中的解放
at my version of it.
Jack
Jack.
-你对她做了什么 -暂时还没做什么
- What did you do to her? - Nothing yet.
但是你们两个都在这里真是太好了
But it really is a treat to have you both here.
我们会有很多乐趣的
We're going to have so much fun.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表