不是你在海军二手货店里买♥♥的
unlike the knockoffs you purchased
装进邮件炸♥弹♥里的山寨货
at the Navy surplus store and packed into your mail bombs.
抱歉 Budweiser只有海豹突击队员才有资格有
Sorry. Budweisers are for SEALs only.
而你没有资格
And you washed out.
Everett医生犯了个错误
Dr. Everett made a mistake,
长官
sir.
所以你就给他寄了个炸♥弹♥吗
So you sent him a bomb?
还给Nicholas军士寄了一个
Along with one to Petty Officer Nicholas,
就因为他没让你通过心理测试吗
who red-flagged you for a psych exam?
他们这是罪有应得 女士
They got what they deserved, ma'am.
不
No, they didn't.
Nicholas还活着 你错杀了另一个Everett
Nicholas is still alive, and you killed the wrong Everett.
任务失败了
Mission failed.
你赢了一些 也输了一些
You win some, you lose some.
他怎么这么自以为是
The hell is he so smug about?
你为什么不去找到答案呢
Why don't you go find out?
你读了他的档案
You read his file...
读了三遍
three times.
Vance 主任 欢迎回
Director Vance, welcome Ba--
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
你过得开心吗
Are you having a good time?
长官
Sir?
你想告诉我什么事那么有趣吗
You want to tell me what's so funny?
我们接受训练是为了作战 我们参加战斗是为了获胜
We train for war and fight to win.
我时刻准备着将我全部的战斗能量发挥出来
I stand ready to bring the full spectrum of combat power
以完成我的任务
to bear in order to achieve
达成国家为我设定的目标
my mission and the goals established by my country.
你看了好几次手表
You've been looking at your watch a lot.
你要迟到了吗 David
Are you late for something, David?
执行任务时 只要形势需要
The execution of my abilities will be swift
我会迅猛而激烈
and violent when required...
或者是我迟了
Or am I?
我仍会受纪律的约束 因为这是我努力捍卫的东西
...the very principles that I serve to defend.
勇敢的人战斗过了 他们即便死去 也会树立起令人骄傲的传统
Brave men have fought and died building the proud tradition...
你寄出了第三个炸♥弹♥ 是吗
You sent a third bomb, didn't you?
第三个目标是谁
Who is the third target?
是谁
Who is it?
还有谁愧对你了
Who else wronged you?
会是另一个海豹突击队的同学吗
Could it have been another SEAL classmate?
他们里面20个都毕业了
20 of them graduated.
去查吧
Yeah, go.
晒过的痕迹很好看
That's a nice tan line.
戒指去哪了
Where's the ring?
David 你刚结婚 你的婚戒在哪里
David, you just got married. Where's your wedding band?
谢谢
Thanks.
目标是他妻子
It's the wife.
Gwen Eisley 五个月前结的婚
Gwen Eisley. Married five months ago.
她抛弃了你 对吧
She walked out on you, huh?
她住在哪里
Where's she staying?
在Alexandria的娘家吗
She at her mother's house in Alexandria?
或者住在Philly的弟弟家
Or maybe she's staying at her brother's in Philly?
还是在Middleburg的姐姐家
Or she's staying at her sister's in Middleburg?
在Middleburg她姐姐家
Sister's in Middleburg.
在监狱里别板着一张脸
Don't play poker in prison, David.
你有得是故事可讲
You have a tell.
留个言就行
Leave a message.
什么
What?
什么
What?
他太太终于接了电♥话♥吗
So the wife finally answered her cell?
打了五次终于有效果了
Fifth time's a charm.
她老公给她寄了枚炸♥弹♥
How'd she react to the news
她对此有何反应
her hubby mailed her a bomb?
她问我能不能退还给寄件人
She asked if she could "return to sender."
McGee 快看
Ah, McGee, look.
今晚的战争主妇
...and coming up tonight on Real Wives of War,
Sheba散发着红色光芒
Sheba radiates in red.
天堂陷阱吗
【刘别谦1932年所导的电影】
Oh, whoa. Trouble in paradise?
我已经不看真实妻子之战这个节目了
You know what? I think I'm done with The Real Wives of War.
好样的
Good for you. Yeah.
你可以做些更好的事情
You can do better things with your life.
完全同意
Totally agree.
有个新节目 是关于迈阿密海滩的警♥察♥
There's this new show about cops in Miami Beach...
McGee
McGee.
你不感兴趣吗
Not where you were going with that?
-好的 -他回来了
- Okay. - He's back, baby.
-嘿 -不能让我失望
- Hey. - Can't keep me down.
手术怎么样
How was surgery?
轻而易举
Oh, it was a breeze.
弹片都被取出来了
Shrapnel's all out.
说了这只是个新伤口
Told you it was just a flesh one.
我本来可以切开的
Ah. So I could've cut it out.
不要 那个主意真是太糟糕了
Oh, no, that was a real bad idea.
我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what I said.
只要30秒
30 seconds.
你们会很开心的 我保证
You'll be happy, I promise.
-表示怀疑 -一个词 定位
- Doubt it. - One word: ping.
你把他的超能力拿走了
You took away his superpower.
因为你没让我结束我的报告
Because you didn't let me finish my presentation.
的确 最高法♥院♥
Yes, the Supreme Court
禁止了没有逮捕令的手♥机♥定位追踪
banned warrantless cell location tracking...
也就是说 不能定位
AKA no pinging.
这就是我们安排了三位随叫随到的法官
...which is why we have arranged for three on-call judges
能立刻提供所需要的逮捕令
to provide near-instantaneous warrants should the need arise.
-哼 -那是什么意思
- Hm. - Wait, what does that mean?
意思是我们能重新干活了 孩子们
Means we are back in business, baby.
不用谢
You're welcome.
她人真好
She's very sweet.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Very.
她那么好
Yeah, when she's nice like that, yeah.
行 Cameron 周四见
Okay, Cameron, I'll see you Thursday.
Leon你可以改天再来
Hey, Leon, you can change in back.
事实上 Ava 我
Oh, uh, actually, Ava, I'm not
今天不是来接受治疗的
taking therapy today,
以后也不了 我取消了我的预约
or ever, I'm, uh, I'm canceling my appointments.
取消了你自己要的预约吗
Cancel the appointments you demanded?
是被要求的预约
Requested.
你是对的 我的活动机能很好
But you were right, my range of motion's good,
我在家也可以继续锻炼
and I can continue the exercises at home.
好的 我会取消的
Okay, I'll cancel them.
你打个电♥话♥就行的
You know, you could've just called.
我之前在这附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我想她现在还不在这里
Uh-huh. I don't think she's here yet.
谁
Who?
很好 很好 很好
Well, well, well.
Leon
Leon.
拆掉固定板了吗
But no, uh, no more cast.
没有了 只需要拐杖了 你呢
Nope, just the crutches now. What about you?
我没觉得你走路蹒跚
I barely notice a limp.
我痊愈了 不需要理疗了
I graduated. No more PT.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Oh, congratulations. - Thank you.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with your life, I guess.
嘿 呃
Hey, um...
你...
How would you...
你愿不愿意和我见一面
How would you like to, um, see each other,
不是在这里 别的地方
somewhere that's not here?
-我很乐意 -好极了
- I'd like that. - Great.
滑水 登山 你喜欢吗
Waterskiing, mountain climbing, what do you think?
或者 今晚一起吃晚餐
Or we could just do dinner tonight.
晚餐听起来不错 把你手♥机♥给我
Dinner sounds good. Give me your phone.
为什么要我的手♥机♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表