当然。有什么事儿?
I need your opinion on something.
我需要你的意见
Something or someone?
关于某人或某事的吗?
What's the latest?
最新的是?
I think it's time to take things to the next level.
我想是时候把把事情进行到下一步了
Mm-hmm?
嗯?
Is that what I think it is?
是我想的那样么
Wow.
喔
She's a beauty.
她很漂亮
-May I? -Sure.
-我可以带吗?-当然
Mmm.
嗯
Too much?
好很多吗?
Please.
拜托
No jewelry is ever too much. Always remember that.
没有什么珠宝是多余的。请记住这一点
This is the piece you told me about, huh?
这就是你给我说的那件事?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
They did nice work.
他们做的真不错
Ruby red.
红宝石色
The color of passion, love, desire and danger.
激♥情♥、爱、欲望和危险的颜色。
Okay, you can save your chakra colors mumbo-jumbo
好的,Jack,你可以把你的迷惑人的颜色理论
for the field agents, Jack.
留给外勤探员
Hey. Take a look at your lollipop, please.
嘿,请看看你的棒棒糖
This is more of a magenta.
这更像是洋红色
Thanks, Jack.
谢谢 Jack
好的 很好
Okay, good.
现在看看另一只眼睛
Now the other one.
-嗯 -看到没 我就说过自己没问题
- Huh. - See? I told you I was fine.
还是让医生来决定吧
Uh, we should let the doctor decide.
你的眼睛非常标致 Nick
You have very striking eyes, Nick.
-有人跟你说过吗 -有的
- Anyone ever tell you that? - Yes.
嗯
Hmm.
没有明显的头部创伤
Well, there's no apparent head trauma,
所以我想我们可以排除脑震荡了
so I think we can rule out a concussion.
我说得没错 开心了吗 McGee
There you go. You happy, McGee?
然而
However,
失去整整11个小时的记忆是一个非常严重的病情
11 hours of total memory loss is a serious medical condition.
严重到需要全面检查
One that requires extensive examination,
-测试 -我被下药了
- testing. - I was drugged.
-测试结束 -随你怎么说
- Test is over. - So you say.
但你还是说不出到底发生了什么
But you still can't tell me exactly what happened.
因为我被下了药
Because I was drugged.
也许吧 也有很多
Perhaps, but there are a lot of
其它的解释 Nick 比如癫痫 中风
other explanations, Nick, including epilepsy, stroke.
也可能是肿瘤
Could be a tumor.
Torres家的人不得肿瘤
Torreses don't tumor.
晕针吗 Nick
Afraid of needles, Nick?
不晕针 知道了
Not afraid of needles, noted.
肘部放在桌子上
Elbow on the table.
好的
All right.
你会感到一点刺痛
You're gonna feel a little prick.
嗨 从我行动包里找到了这个
Hey. Found this in my go bag.
想都别想
Not a chance.
我觉得你会需要一件衬衫
I thought you wanted a shirt.
没错 但是不能以我的尊严为代价
Yeah, but not in exchange for my dignity.
好吧 我会把这些送给Kasie
All right, I'll run those up to Kasie.
Nick 你穿上衣服 我会在五分钟后回这里找你
Nick, you get dressed. I'll meet you back here in five.
我们会仔细研究你手♥机♥上的数据
We'll start poring over your cell phone data,
看看能不能建立一条时间线 回溯你的踪迹
see if we can build a timeline and retrace your steps.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
好了 按住那里
Here you go. Hold that on there.
不太糟嘛 哈
Wasn't so bad, huh?
你要去哪
Where you going?
嗨 嗨 嗨 我是认真的
Hey, hey, hey. I'm serious.
你不能离开这里
You are not to leave this building.
这是医嘱
Doctor's orders.
所以我更喜欢跟死人打交道
This is why I prefer working on dead people.
嗨 所以健身房♥的数字化监控录像
Hey. So, gym surveillance footage is digital
存在一个异地服务器上
on an off-site server.
经理正在给我们搞权限
Management is working on getting us access.
那是经理吗
That's management?
是的 那是Trevor
Yeah. That is Trevor.
他说Jordan正在帮助训练沙包项目
He said Jordan is doing bag work.
用力 用力 用力 很好 很好 很好
Hard, hard, hard. Good, good, good.
呃 Gibbs
Uh, Gibbs.
我又从租给Ziva私人办公室的女士那里
I just got another text from the woman
收到了信息
who rented Ziva her private office.
真的吗 Bishop 我们要在这里讨论这件事吗
Really? Bishop, we're gonna talk about that now?
我知道 我知道 但是她一直在给我发信息
I know, I know. But she keeps texting me.
她想让你把Ziva剩下的东西都清出来
She wants you to clear out the rest of Ziva's things.
我只是没来得及过去而已
I just didn't get around to it.
听着 我知道看着Ziva的东西很不容易
Look, I know it's not easy, seeing Ziva's stuff.
-我能处理的 -不
- I can take care of it. - No.
不 我说过我会处理 我会处理的
No, I said I'll do it. I'll do it.
你去处理吧
You do it.
好的 没问题
Okay. No problem.
去找Jordan吧
Jordan?
去找Jordan
Jordan.
开始吧 认真点 兄弟 用力
Let's go. Do work, brother. Come on!
来吧 把拳头打进去
Come on! Put the hips into it.
左拳三下 左拳三下 左拳三下
Three left, three left, three left.
-手抬高 手抬高 -你是Jordan Peralta吗
- Hands up, hands up. - Jordan Peralta?
NCIS
NCIS.
好吧 你去喝点水吧
All right, why don't you grab some water.
Nick还好吗
Is Nick okay?
他很好 关于昨晚我们有几个问题
Yeah, he's fine. Uh, we just have a couple questions
想问你
to ask you about last night.
好啊 当然 需要什么尽管问
Yeah, yeah, of course. Whatever you need.
你一定是Ellie
You must be Ellie.
特别探员Bishop
Special Agent Bishop.
抱歉 我感觉就像是认识你一样
Sorry, it's just that I feel like I know you.
Nick很能说 你知道吗
Nick's a bit of a chatterbug, you know?
但是他说的都是好话 相信我
But he's said nothing but good things, believe me.
实际上 他说过跟你近来相处很不错
In fact, he said you really been coming along lately.
你说什么 相处是什么意思
I'm sorry? "Coming along"?
你一定是Gibbs
You must be Gibbs.
没错 一定是Gibbs
Yep. Definitely Gibbs.
昨晚是你给Torres陪练吗
You trained Torres last night?
实际上 没有 我应该昨晚给他陪练的
Actually, no. Uh, I was supposed to,
但是当时在哥伦布广场出了点意外
but there was an accident at Columbus Plaza.
我打电♥话♥跟他说我会晚一点
Called to tell him I was gonna be a little late.
他听起来怎样
How'd he sound?
还是那个Nick 像一头准备捕猎的猛虎
Same old Nick. Like a tiger ready to pounce.
他说他会等我
Said he was gonna wait for me,
但我到的时候他已经走了
but when I got here, he was gone.
所以你实际上没见到他 是吗
So you never actually saw him?
没有 我给他打了大概一个小时的电♥话♥
No. I tried calling him for, like, an hour or so.
他一直没回我
He never got back to me.
觉得一定是发生了什么事
Figured something must have come up.
但是跳过双日和三日可不像他的作风
But it's not like him to skip bi's and tri's day.
-所以Torres失去了意识 我们不知道原因 -是的
- So Torres blacks out, we don't know why. - Yep.
-然后他离开了健身馆 我们不知道他怎么离开的 -没错
- Then he leaves the gym, we don't know how. - Yeah.
而且不知怎么的 他的T恤上沾了血
And somehow, he gets blood on his shirt,
-我们还不知道血是谁的 -是的
- and we don't know whose. - Yep.
听起来是个经典的周二啊
Sounds like a typical Tuesday.
好吧 所以Nick的摩托车是蓝色的 对吧
Okay, so Nick's bike is blue, right?
我不知道 也许是黑色的 我不知道
I don't know. Black, maybe? I don't know.
我想那是个老型号♥
I think that was the old one.
为什么不问问他呢
Why don't we ask him.
他在这里干什么
What's he doing here?
Torres
Torres.
你在这里干什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表