他只在船上待了几天
He'd only been on board a few days.
但我已经可以看出 他有点自大
But I could already tell he was a bit cocky.
你知道的 海豹突击队员嘛
You know how SEALs are.
骄傲自大到让人想杀了他吗
Cocky enough to make someone want to kill him?
你们NCIS这些人 总是直来直去
You NCIS guys always go straight to that.
这是我们的工作
Well, it's kind of our job.
你刚才说不该发生这种事
You just said it shouldn't have happened.
除了这件事已经发生之外 我们
Except it did, and we're not ready
-不打算排除任何可能 -我就是想说
- to rule anything out. - All I meant was,
White是个训练有素的潜水员
White was a highly trained diver,
所以一定出了什么事情
so something must've gone wrong.
比如可能因为设备原因
Like maybe with the equipment.
除了White 还有谁能接触到他的潜水装备
Okay. Aside from White, who had access to his dive gear?
他的潜水搭档
His dive partner.
还有...我
And... me.
你和White相处得还好吗
So, you and White get along?
你们找错怀疑目标了 好吗
You guys are barking up the wrong tree, okay?
我对他没有任何...
I don't have any beef with...
-那是什么 -是下潜警报
- What's that? - It's the dive alarm.
下潜 下潜
Dive! Dive!
呃 什么 我们还在船上 他们不该带着我们一起下潜的
Uh, what? They're not supposed to dive with us on board.
除非发生了紧急情况
Not unless it's an emergency, no.
哦 嗯 好吧 那真是太好了
Oh. Mm. Okay. That's just great.
警报 警报 打开所有气阀
【注:潜艇紧急下潜时需要打开艇艏浮力舱排气阀
和所有主压载水舱通风阀
直到艇内压强稳定】
Alert! Alert! Opening all vents.
好吧不管发生了什么紧急情况 我们正在快速下潜
Well, whatever it is, we're going down fast.
Gibbs
Gibbs...
-Bishop -啊
- Bishop... - Huh?
-没事的 -嗯 好吧
- It's fine. - Mm-kay.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
1号♥导弹控制部值更官 通知3号♥舱6号♥舱
Chief of the Watch on the 1MC, alert bays three and six
准备待命
to stand by for further orders.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
艇长
Captain.
我以为 NCIS带着尸体一起离开了
I thought NCIS left with the body.
不 我们依然要待在这里
No. We're still here.
好啊 那你们俩得坐稳当了
Well, you two are gonna have to sit tight, then.
什么情况
What's going on?
我们收到了紧急下潜的命令
We've been given emergency dive orders,
要求我们等待进一步的指示
told to wait for further instruction.
我们需要从NCIS获取消息
We need to get word to NCIS.
这绝对不可能
That's a hard no.
命令里面要求无线电静默
Orders include radio silence.
-呃 但是... -除非我们收到其它命令 否则这里不许发出任何信♥号♥♥
- Uh, but... - Until we hear otherwise, nothing is going out.
不过别担心 我们尽快会把你们送出Memphis号♥
Well, don't worry. We'll get you two off the Memphis
好让你们回到自己的小卧室去
and back in your cubicles as soon as we can.
我们不会离开的
We're not getting off.
我们还有一个调查没有完成
We have an investigation to finish.
你们为什么还没完成呢
The reason you haven't finished it already?
艇长 你的潜艇上发生了意外死亡事件
Captain, you have an unexplained death on your boat.
我觉得你对事实真♥相♥
I'd like to think you'd be a little more curious
多少会有点好奇
about what happened.
你挖空心思站在我的舰桥上
You got a lot of stones to stand on my bridge
暗示我对艇员的遭遇毫不在乎
and insinuate I don't care about what happens to my crew.
无意冒犯
All due respect,
一个海军水手死在了日常训练中
a Navy SEAL died on a routine training exercise
没人能解释其死因
and no one can explain why.
我们有权调查你的艇员
We'll have full access to your crew,
我们会从White下士的潜水搭档开始
and we'll start with Petty Officer White's diving buddy.
Gibbs探员 我明白你们有工作要做
Agent Gibbs, I understand that you have a job to do.
没错 而且我们拥有全部权限去做好这项工作
We do. And the full authority to do it.
但是请你听清楚了
But let me make myself perfectly clear.
如果你们俩有人干涉到这艘潜艇的任务
If either of you interfere with the operations of this boat,
我会亲自把你们从鱼雷发射管发射出去
I will fire you out of that torpedo tube myself.
祝你好运
I wish you luck with that.
抱歉我这么忙 Mallard医生
Sorry I'm so busy, Dr. Mallard.
-这个时机简直不能更糟了 -Palmer医生...
- The timing on this couldn't have been worse. - Dr. Palmer...
我知道你 我知道自己说过不会再道歉了
I know, I know I said I'd stop apologizing.
那就别再道歉了
Well, then, stop.
我只是 我计划着发表一个演讲来着
I-It's just that I had a-a speech planned,
还计划在Kasie实验室里放一些幻灯片
and there was a-a slide show in Kasie's lab--
-哦 还有饼干 -好吧
- oh, and cookies. - Yeah, well,
这封三页长的信 还有这些送别礼物
this three-page letter and all these parting gifts,
这已经足够了
it's more than sufficient.
而且我只是离开NCIS 又不是离开这个星球
And I'm leaving NCIS, not the planet.
-心烦意乱的 好吗 -Tim 你会没事的 伙计
- Freaking out here, okay? - Tim, you're gonna be fine, man.
跟你是没法比的
Yeah, not compared to you.
你没有孩子 还有一大笔财产
You got no kids and a small fortune.
我有两个孩子还有一个妻子
I've got two kids and a wife.
我要把余生都拿来搬砖挣钱了
I'm gonna be working for the rest of my life.
好消息是 你很热爱你的工作 对吧
Well, the good news is, you love your job, right?
我一直很热爱我的工作
I've always loved mine.
这个嘛 无意冒犯 Ducky 但我如果到你这个年龄
Well, no offense, Ducky, but if I'm still working
还在工作的话...
when I'm your age...
啥
Uh...
我还是不说了
I'm not gonna finish that sentence.
Ducky 你看起来棒极了
Ducky, you look fantastic.
-这还差不多 -好了
- Good move. - All right, well,
既然我们其他人都还没退休
since the rest of us haven't retired yet,
我们能不能回到这个死者身上
can we get back to the dead guy?
现在 这是你的舞台了 Palmer医生
Now, that's your cue, Dr. Palmer.
我听说
I hear the, uh
网络部门理发店四重奏
Cyber Division barbershop quartet
要用重演 Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
is bidding me a farewell with a rendition
来给我送别
of "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye."
天呐 他爱死Cole Porter了
Damn, he loves Cole Porter,
我刚好看到一个八音盒在打折
and I just saw a box set on sale.
集中注意力 死者 死因
Focus. Dead guy. Cause of death.
对啊 这个下士死于溺水 这一点毫无疑问
Right. O-Our petty officer drowned. No doubt about it.
肺里除了有水
Aside from the water in the lungs,
还有皮下气肿的症状
there's also signs of subcutaneous emphysema.
当气体被困在组织中就会产生这种症状
That's what happens when the air gets trapped in the tissue here.
知道这是怎么发生的吗
Any idea how that happened?
这正是最关键的问题
That is the million-dollar question.
而我正好有个简易答案
I have a buck 50 answer.
你们两个 接过电♥话♥吗
You two. Answer your phones much?
-哦 我一定是错过了 -很抱歉
- Oh, I must have missed it. - Sorry about that.
GIbbs就总能接到电♥话♥
Gibbs always answers.
-如果那个那么讨厌科技的人都能... -查到什么了
- If that technology hater can manage to... - What's up?
响一声就接起来 我就这么一说
One ring. Just saying.
我正在检查White下士
I was examining the counterlung
水下呼吸装置中的气罐
on Petty Officer White's scuba gear.
那是个氧气罐 给水下行走的人用
That's the oxygen tank, for the aqua layperson.
它很明显被动过手脚了
It was clearly tampered with.
有没有可能是下士自己弄的
Any chance that the petty officer might done it himself?
比如不小心碰到了之类
Like, uh, accidentally?
不可能 气体止回阀上的隔膜
Not a chance. The diaphragm on the gas-check valve--
顺便说一句 是个简易小装置 是被故意拉出来的
a buck 50 part, by the way-- was deliberately pulled out.
这就使得这件事变成了
Well, that makes this a...
变成了谋杀 我亲爱的Palmer
Murder, my dear Palmer.
你是在找什么东西吗 Harper下士
You looking for something, Petty Officer Harper?
White溺水的事让我很害怕 所以我决定
White's drowning had me spooked, so I decided
再检查一遍海豹部队全体队员的装备
to take a second look at the entire SEAL team's equipment.
嗯 发现什么了吗
Hmm. What did you find?
每个人的装备都处于完美的工作状态
Everyone's equipment was in perfect working order.
不
No.
不是每个人的都正常 我刚刚尝试着用卫星电♥话♥
Not everyone's. I just tried our sat phone
看能不能收到信♥号♥♥
to see if I could get a signal.
-不 我们太深了 -是的
- No, no. We're too deep. - Yeah.
但是Kasie在我们
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表