哪一个人给你打了电♥话♥ Gibbs
Which one called you, Gibbs?
-不是一个 是三个 -突然
- Not one. Three. - Suddenly,
所有居民都有故事要讲了
the whole neighborhood's got a story to tell.
一股动力让我不能不来
A dynamic I just couldn't resist.
-什么动力 -死胡同
- And what dynamic is that? - Cul-de-sacs
是心理学的金矿
are a psychological gold mine--
群体行为的试验室
test labs for tribal behaviors,
联盟 背叛 密谋一应俱全
complete with alliances, betrayals, intrigue.
听起来像是一个幸存者的真人秀
Sounds more like one of those survival shows.
大家
Uh... guys.
我想这场真人秀
I think this show
已经开始了
already started.
这一点儿都不怪异
Nothing creepy about this at all.
你是嫉妒型的吗 McGee探员
Are you the jealous type,Agent McGee?
呃 不是 为什么我们不
Uh... no. Uh, why don't we...?
因为我可能知道谁是
Because I might know who is.
马路对面的那些足球家长
Those soccer parents across the way?
别看
Shh. Don't look.
私下告诉你
Just between us,
我看到Kenna过去几周都在朝新邻居送秋波
I saw Kenna making eyes at the new neighbor a few weeks back,
在我看来 要是Dan是嫉妒型的话
and it seems to me, if Dan is the jealous type...
你是暗示Dan杀了Mooney中尉吗
Are you suggesting that Dan killed Lieutenant Mooney?
不 不
No. No.
我没有暗示任何事
I'm not suggesting anything.
那
That's...
人是很复杂的 你知道吗
It's just that people are complicated, you know?
在街区随便挑个人
Well, just pick anybody on the block.
那个多管闲事的邻居Gary 他也一直都不喜欢Mooney
That nosy neighbor Gary-- he never liked Mooney, either.
-为什么 -别
- Why is that? - Now, don't...
别看
Don't look.
我也不清楚
I don't know exactly.
他言行沉默 让Gary抓狂
Something in his quiet demeanor that just made Gary crazy.
比你沉思的男子气概
Much the way that your... brooding masculinity
让我呼吸短促 头脑昏眩的程度更深
is making me a little short of breath and light-headed.
Loni 你有什么实质性的消息吗
Loni, do you have any actual information?
那是个婚戒吗
Is that a wedding band?
可怜孤单的Loni
Poor, lonely Loni.
我只知道她对那位海军有感觉
I just knew she had a thing for that Navy man.
有多大的感觉呢
How much of a thing?
不是致命诱惑那种
Nothing too Fatal Attraction.
是强烈而深沉的那种
But as another strong, silent type,
你可能想要避开她
you might want to steer clear of her.
你说你目击了谋杀案吗
And you said you witnessed the murder?
不全是
Not exactly.
但我两周前目击了Reynolds家的盗窃案
But I did witness the Reynolds' burglary two weeks ago,
这两起案子肯定是同一个人做的 是吗
and it's got to be the same guy, right?
Dan和Kenna带着孩子出门了
Dan and Kenna were out with the kids
去比赛 练习 或者干别的事
at some game or practice or whatever they do,
那时Darrin Stephens和我
while Darrin Stephens and I
在进行我们惯例的邻里观察
were making our usual Neighborhood Watch rounds,
突然 我们看到了一束手电光
when all of a sudden, we saw a flashlight beam
在他们的窗户里跳动
bouncing around inside their windows.
Darrin Stephens 那不是
Darrin Stephens? Wasn't that the name
家有仙妻里的那个丈夫的名字吗
of the husband on Bewitched?
第一版的Darrin 没错
The first Darrin, yes.
不是第二版傻瓜似的那个
Not that goofy second one.
总之 就当我要报♥警♥的时候
Anyway, just as I was calling 911,
这个人突然从他们的侧门逃走了
this man suddenly ran out their side door,
跳过他们后院的栅栏 消失在黑夜中
hopped their backyard fence,and disappeared into the night.
你和Darrin Stephens有没有看到那个人的样子
Did you or Darrin Stephens get a good look at this guy or not?
没有看到脸 但看到了他的体型
Not his face, but his form.
身材高瘦 很健壮
Tall, trim, athletic.
不能准确说是谁 但我有些猜测
Can't say who it was exactly, but I have some ideas.
你们俩有多少时间
How much time do you both have?
我不能过早下结论
I couldn't say this earlier,
但你应该知道我们的邻居
but you should know that our neighbors are...
该怎么说呢 有些千奇百怪
oh, shall we say a tad colorful?
没错 这是一种说法
Yeah, that's one way of putting it.
有多千奇百怪
How colorful are we talking?
我们很感激Gary一直 你懂的
Look, um, we're grateful that Gary was, you know,
留意我们的屋子 但这就像是
watching our house, but it's like
每个人的每个举动
no one can make a move around here
都要被别人评头论足
without someone commenting.
在表示友好和管好自己的事情中间
More of a balance would be nice, you know,
要是能平衡一些的话会很不错
between friendliness and folks minding their business.
那么 你们有没有什么新消息
So, do you guys have any new information?
呃
Well...
不算新 我讨厌这样说 但是Edgar
it's not new, and I hate to say it, but Edgar--
那个穿浴袍的人 你可能
bathrobe guy-- you know, as you may
已经猜出他不是个好邻居了
have guessed--he's not a good neighbor.
不意味着他是凶手 宝贝
Doesn't make him a killer, babe.
我说他是了吗
No. Did I say that he was?
-你没说 -你说过
- No, you didn't say it. - You said
你有新消息 Edgar
you had new information, Edgar.
这听上去不像是新消息
That don't sound like new information.
你想要新的吗 探员
You want new, agent?
我觉得Mooney在偷摸搞事
I think Mooney was up to something.
真的吗 为什么这么说
Really? Why is that?
他四处看的样子
The way he'd always be looking around
就很贼眉鼠眼
and real sneaky-like.
比如在他扔垃圾或者除草的时候
Like when he'd take out his garbage or mow his lawn.
你都没有这两项活动的概念吧
Oh, is that two activities you have no concept of?
你为啥要这么粗鲁呢
Why you got to be so rude?
粗鲁 你知道什么是粗鲁吗
Rude?! You know what's rude?
你的车 你的车♥库♥
Your car, your garage,
这片草坪 才是粗鲁
this lawn. That's rude.
你的邻居们都把草坪整的干干净净 你也应该这么干
Your neighbors keep their lawns nice and clean. So should you.
Torres
Torres?
社会契约 他们收拾 你也得收拾
The social contract-- they clean, you clean.
Torres 马上过来
Torres, now.
穿件衣服吧
Put some clothes on.
没人想看见那个
Nobody want to see that.
看起来他们想做的
Seems all they want
-就是指手画脚 -嗯 Kenna Reynolds
- to do is point fingers. - Yeah, Kenna Reynolds
没在开玩笑 那真是个古怪的死胡同
wasn't kidding. That is one wacky cul-de-sac.
嗯 古怪还是越来越普遍
Oh, wacky or increasingly common?
我不会想那么远 但是
I wouldn't go that far, but...
呃 我应该接起来吗 Nick在哪儿
Uh, should I get it? Where is Nick?
他去Ducky那坐冷板凳了
He's in the doghouse with Ducky.
所以 不管怎么说
So, anyway,
邻居间不友善的行为最终导致
neighbors acting less than neighborly end up
对彼此都有不少错误的假设
with no shortage of false assumptions about each another.
嗯 是Mooney的前妻
Uh, it's Mooney's ex-wife.
从波多黎各飞回来了 现在在迈阿密
Flying back from Puerto Rico, changing planes
-转机 -我能给她转接到MTAC
- in Miami now. - I can patch her through to MTAC.
好的 我们现在就去
Okay. Let's go.
拿到了
Got you.
我们在他的胳膊上发现了一个纹身
We found a tattoo on his arm
帮助我们确认了中尉的身份
that helped confirm the lieutenant's ID.
根据这些蝇蛆的大小
And based on the size of these fly larvae,
我推测死亡时间是两周以前
I'd put time of death at about two weeks.
尸体腐烂到了这种程度
With this level of decomposition,
死亡原因将很难确认
the cause of death will be difficult to determine.
嗯 当然了
Right. Of course.
你还好吗 Nick
Are you all right, Nick?
看到那个之后 不怎么好
After seeing that, not especially.
过来
Here.
坐下 坐下
Take a seat. Sit down.
你 把那玩意儿整天随身携带吗
You, uh, walk around with that thing in your pocket all day?
在我犯心肌梗塞之后吗 肯定的啊
Since my myocardial infarction, absolutely.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表